First Juneteenth death recorded after copper shoots NLM bitch & HO.

A woman in Michigan who authorities say shot at a Flint police officer at a traffic checkpoint during a parade on Juneteenth and was struck when the officer returned fire has since died at the hospital. Michigan State Police is investigating following the officer-involved shooting that happened at approximately 2:14 p.m. Saturday in the city of Flint. Officials identified the woman as Briana Sykes, 19, of Flint.

A preliminary investigation revealed that an officer working a traffic point for the Juneteenth Celebration Parade "was fired upon by a lone occupant of a vehicle who drove up to him," the Flint Police Department said in a press release.  The officer returned fire, striking the suspect, who was transported to a local hospital, police said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-police-officer-ambushed-juneteenth-parade-traffic-checkpoint

• Old Mack changed the title to First Juneteenth death recorded after copper shoots NLM bitch & HO.
4 minutes ago, FredH said:

Another improvement to the gene pool.

I wonder if Nancy Pelosi will thank her for dying for the cause like she did George Floyd?

6 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I wonder if Nancy Pelosi will thank her for dying for the cause like she did George Floyd?

I'll bet her momma is proud of her !