Bishops draft document to deny Biden / baby killers communion: ultraliberals suddenly care about the Eucharist.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I was indoctrinated into the Catholic faith. I saw that it was bullshit even as a child, but I had to go or I would be physically beaten. I tried to reason with my insane mother, but that went as expected. They threatened to take to a detention home unless I went. I caved. Big mistake.

At my First Communion, I took the eucharist out of my mouth and put it in my pocket. I threw it away later.

When I go to AA and they ask me to share all I say is...My story is your story.

What's wrong with being mentally abused and having the shit knocked out of you when you're a kid...it's good train for a cold, cold world.

BTW: you are going to hell for throwing your communion away.

f3e4f23a3320791bb4603ec12662e09d.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zaro said:

It's church business. If they wanna withhold communion for Biden, so be it

Doth mine ears deceive..as words of truth roll from the lips of zarHOIT.

Predictably, Democrat lawmakers reacted with heavy condemnation, charging the bishops with “weaponization of the Eucharist” in order to target Democrats. In an official statement from nearly 60 Democrat representatives, they urged the bishops “not to move forward and deny this most holy of all sacraments, the source and the summit of the whole work of the gospel, over one issue.”

Democrats didn’t stop there. These lawmakers sought to dictate to the Catholic bishops how they should act and what doctrines they should teach and believe.  In other words, according to these Democrats, the bishops’ failure to aline church doctrine with the Democrats’ leftist political agenda makes them hypocrites. Whatever happened to the Left’s often-voiced “separation of church and state” dogma? Evidently, that myth only flows one direction.

Biden is the same bad Catholic who as a candidate promised to keep attacking nuns over ObamaCare birth control mandates. That’s because, contrary to Psaki’s assertion, Democrats see everything through a political prism.  Meanwhile, Pelosi, one of the biggest offenders of Catholic teaching against abortion, was unwilling to identify whether a 15-week-old unborn baby is a human being. When pressed by a reporter, Pelosi responded, “Let me just say that I’m a big supporter of Roe v. Wade. 

As a footnote, a new poll shows that three-quarters of professing Catholics believe that politicians who support abortion should be denied communion.

01F8R0JSM52MEVDP0EZJ9ZWWQ4.jpeg?w=1024

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Not difficult to imagine why this 'sacrament' was created.

You are so really going to hell...you sound like zarHO when he / she / it is drunk.

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2021 at 9:47 AM, Old Mack said:

"Per ipsum, et cum ipso, in ipso, in unitate Spiritus Sancti, omnis gloria et honor, est tibi deo Patri omnipoténti, in saecula saeculorum.”

More | FamilyLifeOffice

https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+communion+bishops&source=lmns&tbm=nws&bih=771&biw=1614&hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiqrt2v_KjxAhUHqZ4KHedgCZ8Q_AUoAXoECAEQAQ

This is what it looks like when a hypocrite exploits religion for his own personal gain.

9 hours ago, Scout said:

This is what it looks like when a hypocrite exploits religion for his own personal gain.

Since I am a father...I never claimed to be anything different than a hypocrite BUT at least I'm not killing babies.

And when I do take communion I go to confession first...which is part of our beliefs.

I am FKd up from my psych-MEDs BUT I will be back soon to put you in your place.

11 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Since I am a father...I never claimed to be anything different than a hypocrite BUT at least I'm not killing babies.

And when I do take communion I go to confession first...which is part of our beliefs.

I am FKd up from my psych-MEDs BUT I will be back soon to put you in your place.

As far as I know, I have never known anyone that killed a baby.

Know a few who had abortions, but none who killed a baby - which is illegal.

Don't know what communion or confession have to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Know a few who had abortions....

Yeah, Yeah...those baby killers...Sleepy Joe is one of them.

What does killing babies have to do with anything and why the Bishops are going to establish a criteria to not give Sleepy Joe and other baby killers comminion...because right now there is no set policy. 

Don't like abortions...don't get one.

Don't like the Catholic doctrine...don't go there.

Scout...I try my best not to tell other people what to do with thier lives BUT it sound like you need to get confession.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Tell us about all the babies you have adopted because you care so much about them.

I'm waiting patiently.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

What does killing babies have to do with anything and why the Bishops are going to establish a criteria to not give Sleepy Joe and other baby killers comminion...because right now there is no set policy. 

Don't like abortions...don't get one.

Don't like the Catholic doctrine...don't go there.

Scout...I try my best not to tell other people what to do with thier lives BUT it sound like you need to get confession.

I talk to God daily though I do not believe in Him.  

He says to tell you, I am doing my best and that you don't appear to be putting out any effort at all.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Tell us about all the babies you have adopted because you care so much about them.

I'm waiting patiently.

I would have but never been stable enough or had a stable home.

Got a joke for ya...

Q:  What things in the air can give a woman a baby ?

A:  Her legs !

He says to tell you, I am doing my best

Thats all ya gotta do in life and you'll be OK.

BTW: If you are a atheist...what do you care about what The Whore{/i] does ?

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

I would have but never been stable enough or had a stable home.

Got a joke for ya...

Q:  What things in the air can give a woman a baby ?

A:  Her legs !

Q.  Why does a woman have an abortion?

A.  A man didn't wear a condom or a man raped her.  

Thats all ya gotta do in life and you'll be OK.

BTW: If you are a atheist...what do you care about what The Whore{/i] does ?

I don't know what this means.

I don't know what this means.

You must not be a very good atheist...thats what they call the Catholic Church.

Even tho it is the largest charity in the Nation.

Just now, Old Mack said:

You must not be a very good atheist...thats what they call the Catholics Church.

I was raised a Southern Baptist and consider myself agnostic.

I was raised a Southern Baptist and consider myself agnostic.

Well that is good...it is better than mocking the 1 billion Christians around the world.

I wish Biden realized the Catholic Church is not worthy of his devotion.

THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of priests sexually assaulting parishioners - Catholicism needs purging.  

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Well that is good...it is better than mocking the 1 billion Christians around the world.

I don't mock them; there faith is of no consequence to me until they start

exploiting it for personal gain or forcing their beliefs to be MY laws.

If you don't want to abort, then don't abort.

We have a choice that is derived from our own personal beliefs about the significance of an embryo/fetus.  

Quit forcing your choice on others.  You mock democracy and Christianity.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:04 PM, Old Mack said:

BTW: you are going to hell for throwing your communion away.

@drvoke  Are you afraid of burning in hell because you wouldn't join Old Mack's Catholic Club (and yes, they want your money - LOTS of it)?  

On 6/23/2021 at 1:08 AM, Old Mack said:

Biden is the same bad Catholic who as a candidate promised to keep attacking nuns over ObamaCare birth control mandates. That’s because, contrary to Psaki’s assertion, Democrats see everything through a political prism.  Meanwhile, Pelosi, one of the biggest offenders of Catholic teaching against abortion, was unwilling to identify whether a 15-week-old unborn baby is a human being. When pressed by a reporter, Pelosi responded, “Let me just say that I’m a big supporter of Roe v. Wade. 

Pelosi was being polite.

She is informed sufficiently to know there is no such thing as a 15 week old baby.  Utter fiction.

I don't mock them; there faith is of no consequence to me until they start exploiting it for personal gain or forcing their beliefs to be MY laws.

If you don't want to abort, then don't abort.

We have a choice that is derived from our own personal beliefs about the significance of an embryo/fetus.  

Quit forcing your choice on others.  You mock democracy and Christianity.

Point 1: I didn't say you mock anyone.  I belong to a atheist 12 step website and 50% post are hate filled.

Point 2: Why do you think I am so anti-abortion ?  I'll give you a hint it is not because I am a Catholic.

Point 3 & 4: I agree with you.  I am just expressing my opinion.

On 6/23/2021 at 1:08 AM, Old Mack said:

Doth mine ears deceive..as words of truth roll from the lips of zarHOIT.

Predictably, Democrat lawmakers reacted with heavy condemnation, charging the bishops with “weaponization of the Eucharist” in order to target Democrats. In an official statement from nearly 60 Democrat representatives, they urged the bishops “not to move forward and deny this most holy of all sacraments, the source and the summit of the whole work of the gospel, over one issue.”

Democrats didn’t stop there. These lawmakers sought to dictate to the Catholic bishops how they should act and what doctrines they should teach and believe.  In other words, according to these Democrats, the bishops’ failure to aline church doctrine with the Democrats’ leftist political agenda makes them hypocrites. Whatever happened to the Left’s often-voiced “separation of church and state” dogma? Evidently, that myth only flows one direction.

As a footnote, a new poll shows that three-quarters of professing Catholics believe that politicians who support abortion should be denied communion.

01F8R0JSM52MEVDP0EZJ9ZWWQ4.jpeg?w=1024

I think the Catholic Church is gonna hurt itself if they go through with it. It will get a huge amount of publicity and not in a good way. The hypocrisy of the position will be exposed to no end. All that sounds like music to my ears

Point 1: I didn't say you mock anyone.  I belong to a atheist 12 step website and 50% post are hate filled.

Point 2: Why do you think I am so anti-abortion ?  I'll give you a hint it is not because I am a Catholic.

Atheist are significantly less hateful than people who try to force their beliefs on others.  Your claim is just your rightwing need to lie taking over.  

You are the one that is pushing his religion on me this morning so I think I will NOT believe your Point #2 either.

Evidence does not support either of your claims - but then again, evidence isn't important to rightwingers.

Biden does not have the power to change Roe v. Wade.

It would be petty and absurd for the Church  to deny Communion to Biden. But it also would be useless.

Biden was  not elected to fulfill the  beliefs of the Church. A majority of Americans believe that at least SOME abortions should be legal.

'

How many people voted for Biden because they thought he would ban abortions?