Bishops draft document to deny Biden / baby killers communion: ultraliberals suddenly care about the Eucharist.

"Per ipsum, et cum ipso, in ipso, in unitate Spiritus Sancti, omnis gloria et honor, est tibi deo Patri omnipoténti, in saecula saeculorum.”

More | FamilyLifeOffice

https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+communion+bishops&source=lmns&tbm=nws&bih=771&biw=1614&hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiqrt2v_KjxAhUHqZ4KHedgCZ8Q_AUoAXoECAEQAQ

• Thumb up 1

• Old Mack changed the title to Bishops draft document to deny Biden / baby killers communion: ultraliberals suddenly care about the Eucharist.
3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

"Per ipsum, et cum ipso, in ipso, in unitate Spiritus Sancti, omnis gloria et honor, est tibi deo Patri omnipoténti, in saecula saeculorum.”

More | FamilyLifeOffice

LOL!  You can't live with Christ and with Satan.  Choose, boys and girls.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

LOL!  You can't live with Christ and with Satan.  Choose, boys and girls.

Skans...this is not a thread to debate the Divinity of Jesus...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.  . 

As Jesus the Christ said: "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Skans...this is not a thread to debate the Divinity of Jesus...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.  . 

As Jesus the Christ said: "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

Well, let me see if I can simplify this.  The Catholic Church recognizes (or at least some of them do) that you can't participate in abortion and take Communion.  That's like attending the Church of Satan and then taking Holy Communion, and someone is finally saying NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

• Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, Skans said:

Well, let me see if I can simplify this.  The Catholic Church recognizes (or at least some of them do) that you can't participate in abortion and take Communion.  

That is not correct.

You better go back to Wikipedia and reread it.

Skans...this is not a thread to debate the Catholic Doctrine...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.

10686695_1486156738374389_4709883113712468613_n1.jpg?resize=560%2C335&ssl=1

12 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

That is not correct.

You better go back to Wikipedia and reread it.

Skans...this is not a thread to debate the Catholic Doctrine...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.

Ok then, your point is lost on me.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

It is rather cute that Mack picked a quote from Jesus that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I think we can interpret that as admitting there is nothing Biblical that supports his stance.

Why did he not post a verse again abortion?

Because they do not exist.  DUH.

25 minutes ago, Skans said:

Ok then, your point is lost on me.

My point is ultraliberals constantly knocking the Catholic Church and bucked them at every chance they get.

BHO took The Little Sister of the Poor to Supreme Court because of their Catholic beliefs.  I believe in the Constitution but that was extreme and he lost.  I wonder how much $$$ BHO cause them in legal fees. Unlike NLM the $$$ collect goes o help the poor.

So all of the sudden ultraliberals are concerned with people not being able to get communion.

Why don't the ultraliberal stay the FK out of this and not get involved in Doctrine they do not believe in and would like to wipe it off the face of the Earth ?

This all adds up to HYPOCRISY. 

Engraving The Last Supper from Leonardo da Vinci 1870 #19235035

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

It is rather cute that Mack picked a quote from Jesus that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

My thread...and you're telling me something I post does not have anything to the OP.

OK !

Let me guess Scout...you to are now concern that baby killers might not be able to get communion anymore...to.

Skans...will you tell her that baby killers can get communion (even tho they should take it) and what the Bishops are doing is agreeing to draft a standard policy.

(mainly because Sleepy Joe talks about how much of a Catholic he BUT is still into killing babies)

We will always love Mason, even tho he killed 5 of our other family members. His family issued a statement which said we are trying to focus on the good times.

From the New York Slimes: The Roman Catholic bishops of the United States, flouting a warning from the Vatican, have overwhelmingly voted to draft guidance on the sacrament of the Eucharist, advancing a push by conservative bishops to deny President Biden communion because of his support of abortion rights.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/18/us/targeting-biden-catholic-bishops-advance-controversial-communion-plan.html

By the way  . . .  why are they all portrayed  as  sitting at three sides of the table ?

Was there an audience too ?

And  John  looks pretty effeminate to me   . . .  easily to be mistaken as a woman !

In fact many historians assume it was Mary Magdalene there  . . .  that would make one Apostle too less there !

If it was indeed Mary  . . .  where was John ?

And what kept him from partaking in the gluttony orgy ?

image.jpeg.fb9898621ae509eaafea1a4dc4b40c32.jpeg

20 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

By the way  . . .  why are they all portrayed  as  sitting at three sides of the table ?

Was there an audience too ?

And  John  looks pretty effeminate to me   . . .  easily to be mistaken as a woman !

In fact many historians assume it was Mary Magdalene there  . . .  that would make one Apostle too less there !

If it was indeed Mary  . . .  where was John ?

And what kept him from partaking in the gluttony orgy ?

image.jpeg.fb9898621ae509eaafea1a4dc4b40c32.jpeg

It's just a painting painted by an artist some 1450 years after Jesus, painted in all likelihood by a brilliant, unconventional homosexual.  Why do people read so much into this painting?  As if Leonardo knew what any of the Disciples looked like.

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

It's just a painting painted by an artist some 1450 years after Jesus, painted in all likelihood by a brilliant, unconventional homosexual.  Why do people read so much into this painting?  As if Leonardo knew what any of the Disciples looked like.

Skans...thank you for not shunning me BUT...this is not a thread about a paintuing...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.  . 

7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Skans...thank you for not shunning me BUT...this is not a thread about a paintuing...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.  . 

I believe I am the one being shunned here, Old Mack. :(

To be fair, it's nearly impossible to figure out what your OP is really all about.  All you said was "Bishops draft document to deny Biden / baby killers communion: ultraliberals suddenly care about the Eucharist".  So, some Bishop(s) don't want abortionists to take communion; some liberals object.   So, most of us have been bumping your thread to give you a chance to provide a little more clarity in your own words, rather than direct us to some link you expect us to click on and read.

So, I feel shunned here.  I leave you with this parting comment before I leave this thread completely.  If you desire to have a conversation within the narrow bounds of what you want to discuss, you need to make this exceedingly clear in your OP.   So long, Old Mack, see you in another thread......

Gee, a bunch of men who molest children want to criticize Biden.

YOu would have to be really stupid to jump on that bandwagon, eh?

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

YOu would have to be really stupid to jump on that bandwagon, eh?

Biden has been caught on camera molesting children several times  . . .  

Are you a children pimp or something, Scout ?

12 minutes ago, Scout said:

If you combined the NYC / LA school districts you would get the same amount of perverts amongst the staff.

The only difference is the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers cover it up because both school districts are run and have been run for years by ultraliberals.  Also the Harps are the loudest voice against AB.

The Bishops are not criticizing Biden...they are exercising thier right to follow thier religion.  Do you think Sleepy Joe is the first Catholic to be denied communion ? 

If you do not like the Catholic Church than don't do there !  Oh...I see you are not even a Catholic and all of the sudden the Eucharist means something to you.

1981328265_Trayvonthesaint.jpg.40e989cd0c539139acce8af033932226.jpg

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

If you combined the NYC / LA school districts you would get the same amount of perverts amongst the staff.

Wrong.  Those Bishop's helped reassign their buddies to other towns to they could assault little children there too.

REad a fucking paper sometime, would you?  

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

More | FamilyLifeOffice

https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+communion+bishops&source=lmns&tbm=nws&bih=771&biw=1614&hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiqrt2v_KjxAhUHqZ4KHedgCZ8Q_AUoAXoECAEQAQ

I can’t wait to see the encounter when they are refused communion 

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

REad a fucking paper sometime, would you?  

Before I got hooked on the electronic crack pipe I use to read these things called books.

One guy who claimed he was a victim of a priest and was never in the same room with the guy...hit the ghetto lottery.

Yeah...he was in jail and his ambulance chaser lawyer got him the $$$.

The Church paid him off because what he was asking for was cheaper than fighting it.

BTW: Scout this is not a thread to debate the Catholic sex scandal...it is about the hypocrisy of the baby killing Catholic DEMs, satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers all of the sudden caring about communion..

White House Press Secretary called Joe Biden a “man of strong faith” today even though he not only supports killing babies in abortions but has promoted abortion extensively by forcing Americans to fund it and fund the Planned Parenthood abortion company.

Psaki dodged a question about the Catholic bishops voting to rebuke Biden and pro-abortion Catholic politicians by approving an outline to create a new document on the importance of communion and public life.

“Well Joe Biden is a strong man of faith,” Psaki said. “As he noted just a couple of days ago, it’s personal. He goes to church, as you know, nearly every weekend.  It’s personal to him,” she added. “He doesn’t see it through a political prism and we’re not going to comment otherwise on the inner workings of the Catholic Church.”

Traditionally, an individual Catholic clergyman has discretion to withhold communion from a parishioner he deems participating in unrepentant sin. The USCCB has written about communion policy before. In 2006, the conference drafted a document that said, "If a Catholic in his or her personal or professional life were knowingly and obstinately to reject the defined doctrines of the Church, or knowingly and obstinately to repudiate her definitive teaching on moral issues, however, he or she would seriously diminish his or her Communion with the Church."

Brian Burch, president of CatholicVote, a nonprofit political organization that advocates for the unborn, told the Free Beacon the document could unite bishops in deciding collectively to ask public officials either not to receive Communion or to deny them outright. He emphasized that the document is not a directed attack on any individual politician but rather a reminder for all Catholics about the importance of church teaching.

"We expect the document to focus on the rich teaching behind the sacrament with a focus on renewing understanding, respect and reverence for the Eucharist.  We also expect the document to address the question of ‘worthiness' to receive the Eucharist, including Catholic public officials who flaunt Catholic social teaching," Burch said. "The document almost certainly will not call anyone out by name, and is likely to remind all Catholics, public or otherwise, of their obligations to be ‘in communion' with the Church."

Democratic politicians lashed out after the Catholic leaders' Friday vote. Sixty Catholic members of Congress signed a statement that chastises Catholic leaders for the "weaponization of the Eucharist."

"Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Lieu, and people calling themselves Catholic while dedicating their lives to the promotion and protection of death are not Catholic. They are anti-Church," Brown said.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:47 AM, Old Mack said:

More | FamilyLifeOffice

I was indoctrinated into the Catholic faith. I saw that it was bullshit even as a child, but I had to go or I would be physically beaten. I tried to reason with my insane mother, but that went as expected. They threatened to take to a detention home unless I went. I caved. Big mistake.

At my First Communion, I took the eucharist out of my mouth and put it in my pocket. I threw it away later.