Nina Simone's grandaughter says Kamala Harris 'bullied' her mother to the point she 'almost killed herself'

• king of the county changed the title to Nina Simone's grandaughter says Kamala Harris 'bullied' her mother to the point she 'almost killed herself'
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

If the family says it you don’t believe them? Shocking 

Why am I obliged to believe anyone?   Some people have delusional relatives. Nina Simone refused to pay her taxes and lived most of her life outside the US in Liberia, the Netherlands, Switzerland and France.  She was an alcoholic and a difficult person and died in 2003.

She was a great singer, but she tended to deliberately piss people, including her audiences, off.

And YOU, Kof C and Fox "news" know nothing about this other than a quote from some relative.

51 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why am I obliged to believe anyone?   Some people have delusional relatives. Nina Simone refused to pay her taxes and lived most of her life outside the US in Liberia, the Netherlands, Switzerland and France.  She was an alcoholic and a difficult person and died in 2003.

She was a great singer, but she tended to deliberately piss people, including her audiences, off.

And YOU, Kof C and Fox "news" know nothing about this other than a quote from some relative.

You are correct more bad press for heels up Harris she sure is a bad person all around it appears 

Just now, king of the county said:

You are correct more bad press for heels up Harris she sure is a bad person all around it appears 

Bad press believed only by old white guys that are addicted  to Fox News will not make her less popular. Shit, Fox freaks don't even know who Nina Simone was.

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

It is impossible to tell from the news article what this lady's beef is with Harris.  I'm a bit skeptical about this lady's claims.  There's simply not enough meat offered to explain the problem.

I don't think this is even a problem.

If Kamala Harris actually bullied Simone, it would have been long distance bullying no later than 2003, since Simone died in that year and lived abroad for the latter years of her life. She was in exile because she was avoiding  the IRS.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I don't think this is even a problem.

If Kamala Harris actually bullied Simone, it would have been long distance bullying no later than 2003, since Simone died in that year and lived abroad for the latter years of her life. She was in exile because she was avoiding  the IRS.

Yeah, you don't see me jumping on this one.  When one side bitches up a storm, offers no specifics and resorts to calling the other side a "bully", that's usually indicative of the weaker position.

47 minutes ago, king of the county said:

It’s a half black on black issue i think 

It's not an issue at all.

Someone's granddaughter claims that at least 17 years ago Harris bullied a woman living in Europe.

Nina Simone had bipolar disorder and threatened suicide rather frequently.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Someone's granddaughter claims that at least 17 years ago Harris bullied a woman living in Europe.

ms. onASSis bullied the nurse at the old folks home when the nurse was late in providing ms. onASSis with her twice-daily, industrial-strength enemas.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I believe it impacted American citizens her family

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

I believe it impacted American citizens her family

You BELIEVE it impacted her family.  Nina Simone made a lot of money as a singer and her recordings still generate royalties. Her  money will go to whomever she willed it too. But again, she owed a lot of money in taxes she did not pay.

Why blame Kamala for the family not getting the money they claim they should have gotten?  The details given in this story are incomplete and sketchy, and the Wikipedia article on Simone is not complete, either.

Face it: hate women in government and dislike minority women in particular.

Harris committed no crime, and she had nothing to do with Simone recently, because Simone died in  2003.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You BELIEVE it impacted her family.  Nina Simone made a lot of money as a singer and her recordings still generate royalties. Her  money will go to whomever she willed it too. But again, she owed a lot of money in taxes she did not pay.

Why blame Kamala for the family not getting the money they claim they should have gotten?  The details given in this story are incomplete and sketchy, and the Wikipedia article on Simone is not complete, either.

Face it: hate women in government and dislike minority women in particular.

Harris committed no crime, and she had nothing to do with Simone recently, because Simone died in  2003.

Uh she was California AG

21 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

All Fox does is scatter dirt about for numbskulls to roll around in it, like a dog rolls around on carrion. Give it a rest!

No, that's NPR that you're thinking of.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 9:12 PM, XavierOnassis said:

All Fox does is scatter dirt about for numbskulls to roll around in it, like a dog rolls around on carrion. Give it a rest!

Kind of like your entire, distrusted MSM.