Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

IT WAS A VOTER FRAUD FACTORY: 2nd Carter Jones Report Describes Complete Breakdown of GA Election Systems — BALLOTS EVERYWHERE, NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY, COMPLETE DISARRAY and WE HAVE THE VIDEO

Just now, maineman said:

another day, another gateway pundit link from the fat nurse.

yawn.

😆Just giving you retarded parrots a look at all the news your MSM refuses to cover. 

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

😆Just giving you retarded parrots a look at all the news your MSM refuses to cover. 

how's the maricopa nothing burger coming?

48 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:
  • HERE'S AN INTERESTING PIECE. 

• More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.

• More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.

• Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

• Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state’s audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.

• many thousands of absentee ballots that haven’t been properly accounted or suffer other serious problems.

•  

Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

the BIG lie is suggesting that Joe Biden did NOT get more votes in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin than the clown did.

At this point, I won't be surprised at all if we find out that Arizona and Georgia actually did go for Trump.   Too much smoke to think there's nothing there.    The others?   Not so much.   

The real question to me is whether Perdue actually got the 50% needed in Georgia to avoid a runoff.    That would be the biggest outcome that could actually changed.   

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, antifakiller said:
  • HERE'S AN INTERESTING PIECE. 

• More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.

• More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.

• Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

• Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state’s audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.

• many thousands of absentee ballots that haven’t been properly accounted or suffer other serious problems.

•  

Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

How many antifa you put down today bitch?

2 hours ago, antifakiller said:

PUSH HARDER SQUATMAN. GET ALL THE HOT GAS OUT FIRST. YOU'RE PLENTY FULL OF SHIT.

Severe Constipation  50-54 Years Stock Photo

Open up wider.

And chew faster for fuck's sake.

The shits starting to dribble down your chin.

That fried fish taste as good coming out as it did going in?

3 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Open up wider.

And chew faster for fuck's sake.

The shits starting to dribble down your chin.

That fried fish taste as good coming out as it did going in?

Literal video proof of voter fraud and the dopey leftists still deny it. 😆

Fortunately most Americans aren’t as stupid as @Squatchman and @maineman

• Thumb up 1

And.

No matter how much you whine every state runs an audit after an election.

Once certified by Congress it can't be reversed.

So in other words it doesn't matter how many fake ballots these trump supporters change trump isn't going to be president again.

No removing Biden.

No reinstating trump.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

In other words go lick your momma's dead ass.

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Same source as all the other untruths credited to the very dishonest, Str8.  That says it all.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Literal video proof of voter fraud and the dopey leftists still deny it. 😆

Fortunately most Americans aren’t as stupid as @Squatchman and @maineman

the video was explained in great detail on the GA SECSTATE website months ago.

NONE of Str8's elections stories has been true.

Rather than me having to tell you they are false,

from now on I WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHEN THEY ARE LIKELY TRUE (legit media carries them).  

I doubt if I ever have to bother you again with my reports on Str8's integrity now that

I am implementing this new policy!

Let's don't be strangers!  :D  

• MORON! 1

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

from now on I WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHEN THEY ARE LIKELY TRUE (legit media carries them).  

I doubt if I ever have to bother you again with my reports on Str8's integrity now that

I've been thinking we don't reply to anything he posts.

Cancel culture him.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I've been thinking we don't reply to anything he posts.

Cancel culture him.

That is one helluva idea.  

The 'Sans Str8' thread or "Decimate the Str8 Hate" threads would be popular --- only rule, no one can acknowledge you know who!  

9 hours ago, Scout said:

That is one helluva idea.  

The 'Sans Str8' thread or "Decimate the Str8 Hate" threads would be popular --- only rule, no one can acknowledge you know who!  

Oh, man. That would be great. You and @Squatchmannot replying will raise the IQ of my threads by 30 points. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Blah,blah,blah!

Even you have to be getting tired of posting lies.

What lies? Do you ever get tired of being a moron? This is not about Trump dumbass.

9 hours ago, Scout said:

Legit media being what?