Why does the average WHITE southerner have a lower IQ than the average WHITE Northerner?

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is a deeply weird way to do it.

White Supremacy sure as hell had a lot to do with the problems of Black people and is still doing it

Not true.

Whites cannot help that they are the supreme race, just as negroes cannot help that they are the lowest race of mankind, culturally, economically and intellectually.

It's called GENETICS.

19 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Not true.

Whites cannot help that they are the supreme race, just as negroes cannot help that they are the lowest race of mankind, culturally, economically and intellectually.

It's called GENETICS.

The vast majority of negroes were not fooled by a dumb ass like Donald Trump

If southern white IQ is lower it's no doubt the result of hundreds of years of oppression by the north. That's why they attempted to fight back against that oppression. Blacks were "set free" but the entirety of the south was sealed in bondage.

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The vas majority of them probably don't even know who he is.

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

The vas majority of them probably don't even know who he is.

^^ someone who still doesn't know who Donald Trump is

On 6/19/2021 at 11:07 PM, teacher said:

I'm white north. Where you from and are you white? Can you source your contention? I know I'm white, I'm bettin you are white, I'm bettin I'm a gazillion times more intelligent than you, got nuttin to with, ah, is there a word for this? Regionality? 

What is your point here, Scout, other than perpetuating stupidity? 

On 6/20/2021 at 8:19 AM, Scout said:

So you are not a right winger? 

I asked you five(5) question. I'll give you a break on the fifth. Sure you know how this debate thing works? Is your idea of debate to ignore my questions then ask me a mutha fu(kin question? Why then would I be compelled to answer your question? Turn about being fair play and all. But then I'm teacher and I don't flee from questions. I'm a Libertarian, of a sort. I'm not a hippie libertarian, or an anarchist libertarian, I am a consequential Libertarian. I am a Neal Boortz Libertarian. I am the Perfect Libertarian. I have right wing tendencies, I have far left tendencies. None of this is a secret, I have a thread where I splain all this. A thread fear by both far right and left. You should steer clear of that as there are a lot of questions there. Please to define right winger as you understand it!

If so, we know this whole post is lies.

Junior, we are far far from done.  

32 minutes ago, teacher said:

I asked you five(5) question. I'll give you a break on the fifth. Sure you know how this debate thing works? Is your idea of debate to ignore my questions then ask me a mutha fu(kin question? Why then would I be compelled to answer your question? Turn about being fair play and all. But then I'm teacher and I don't flee from questions. I'm a Libertarian, of a sort. I'm not a hippie libertarian, or an anarchist libertarian, I am a consequential Libertarian. I am a Neal Boortz Libertarian. I am the Perfect Libertarian. I have right wing tendencies, I have far left tendencies. None of this is a secret, I have a thread where I splain all this. A thread fear by both far right and left. You should steer clear of that as there are a lot of questions there. Please to define right winger as you understand it!

Junior, we are far far from done.  

So, you are a live and let live Libertarian?

On 6/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, Mirabeau said:

Not true.

It's called GENETICS.

Dude...aboriginal Australians are the lowest. 

Africans are actually slightly more intelligent. 

On 6/20/2021 at 4:13 PM, Zaro said:

No, they just voted for who they were told to vote for...who wasn't any better.

On 6/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Michaelf said:

If southern white IQ is lower it's no doubt the result of hundreds of years of oppression by the north. That's why they attempted to fight back against that oppression. Blacks were "set free" but the entirety of the south was sealed in bondage.

The southern white iq is lower on average. 

It isn't because of northern oppression. 

It is because the south had lower classes populating its settlements. 

The south also had aristocrats, which the north did not have. 

Both the most intelligent people, and the least intelligent, tend to come from the south, in the USA 

3 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

The southern white iq is lower on average. 

It isn't because of northern oppression. 

It is because the south had lower classes populating its settlements. 

The south also had aristocrats, which the north did not have. 

Both the most intelligent people, and the least intelligent, tend to come from the south, in the USA 

I think you missed the point. Progressives blame whites and racism for every "problem" that nonwhites have. I was making fun of them by applying a similar argument.

It must have been northern oppression that forced "lower classes" to settle in the south.

8 hours ago, teacher said:

What is your point here, Scout, other than perpetuating stupidity? 

Well, I have already stated the source is Thomas Sowell, a black conservative columnist.  I think the point is quite simple...... you and your rightwinger cohorts attack blacks by claiming IQ tests show they are inferior to WHITES because they get lower IQ scores.  So therefore, by the same logic, aren't white SOUTHERNERS INFERIOR and inviting attack from their superiors - the SUPERIOR Northern whites?

Now you cannot be terribly bright to have NOT gotten this point

that is INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS for people who regularly use complex thought processes (scientific study shows complex thought processes are far more commonly used in liberals so I am not surprised you are ignorant of them). 

They must not teach critical thinking skills in your part of the north, eh?

Any questions?  I can only imagine how this must be totally overwhelming your "I'm so smart" brain.   Go take a nap - perhaps it will help you.

Oh, and you should stop being so emotional.  We are just 

playing around and having fun.  

10 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Dude...aboriginal Australians are the lowest. 

Africans are actually slightly more intelligent. 

Genetic studies of Australian aborigines indicate they are descendants of creatures who EMIGRATED FROM AFRICA some 75,000 years age.

Aborigines are NEGROES.

This GENETIC AND HISTORICAL EDUCATIONAL MOMENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE BY THE GREAT MIRABEAU, PHD, HISTORY.

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Well, I have already stated the source is Thomas Sowell, a black conservative columnist.  I think the point is quite simple...... you and your rightwinger cohorts attack blacks by claiming IQ tests show they are inferior to WHITES because they get lower IQ scores.  So therefore, by the same logic, aren't white SOUTHERNERS INFERIOR and inviting attack from their superiors - the SUPERIOR Northern whites?

Now you cannot be terribly bright to have NOT gotten this point

that is INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS for people who regularly use complex thought processes (scientific study shows complex thought processes are far more commonly used in liberals so I am not surprised you are ignorant of them). 

They must not teach critical thinking skills in your part of the north, eh?

Any questions?  I can only imagine how this must be totally overwhelming your "I'm so smart" brain.   Go take a nap - perhaps it will help you.

Oh, and you should stop being so emotional.  We are just 

playing around and having fun.  

White Southerners have HIGHER IQs than white northerners due to purer bloodlines.

Facts are facts.

Just now, Mirabeau said:

White Southerners have HIGHER IQs than white northerners due to purer bloodlines.

Facts are facts.

Well, except I stated a source for my info and you found yours in the middle of an empty cranial cavity.  

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, except I stated a source for my info and you found yours in the middle of an empty cranial cavity.  

Not true!

Not true at ALL!

Mirabeau has NEVER retrieved ANYTHING from your cranial cavity!