Why does the average WHITE southerner have a lower IQ than the average WHITE Northerner?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The laughs never stop with you

So admit you can't defend even your own fabrications?

:D  

14 minutes ago, Scout said:

So admit you can't defend even your own fabrications?

I admit you're too fucking STUPID to recognize where you generalized

And it's HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laughs, you never disappoint

Just now, SixShooter said:

My theory for your low IQ is inbreeding and you are my case in point, being married to your mother and all

15 minutes ago, Zaro said:

My theory for your low IQ is inbreeding and you are my case in point, being married to your mother and all

Should a faggot progtard artist be forced to paint a flattering portrait of Trump?

18 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Please notice people, that SIX could not provide any evidence of my making generalizations after claiming I make generalizations.

Good for another laugh --- like when he couldn't provide any evidence of fraud either.  There is a pattern.  :D:D:D 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Should a faggot progtard artist be forced to paint a flattering portrait of Trump?

Yes. And it would take a faggot progtard to render something that flatters Trump. Someone like Jackson Pollock could probably do it

11 hours ago, Scout said:

I love it when you have to post a response that in no way addresses the topic or the previous posting.

It tells us you have failed to defend yourself.

WHEN I DESTROY YOUR EVERY RETORT, YOUR PRUNE BECOMES EVER SO DRIED AND SHRIVELED UP.

A BADGE MADE ESPECIALLY FOR A POODLE G.S. BROWNIE

See the source image 

10 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Lots of articles on the net about the higher education levels of Biden voters vs trump voters.   Here's one, if you want more Google is your friend.   The facts don't lie, MORON

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltnietzel/2020/06/15/biden-vs-trump-the-college-education-divide-may-be-wider-than-ever/?sh=abb558a79990

NOT A OUNCE OF TRUTH IN LEFT WING PROPAGANDISTIC  ARTICLES.  NUMBNUTS

12 hours ago, Scout said:

No, she didn't.

She claimed that people who hate blacks, gays, women, and immigrants are DEPLORABLES.

You have reading comprehensions problems, eh?

WRONG. YOU DUMB CUNT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE. SHE SAID HALF OF TRUMPS SUPPORTERS BELONG IN A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES THEN SHE APOLOGIZED FOR BEING GROSSLY GENERALISTIC. 

TEFLON CLINTON IS A CRAZED NWO CUNT. YOU'RE JUST AN IGNORANT CRAZED CUNT. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Scout said:

I love it when you have to post a response that in no way addresses the topic or the previous posting.

It tells us you have failed to defend yourself.

THE LARGEST POPULATION OF LEFT WING SHITCAKES WHO RESIDE IN INNER CITIES ARE ON WELFARE. HARDLY THE MOST INTELLECTUAL.

UNLETTERED CUNT. IT REEKS OF IGNORANCE. PROBABLY A NASTY TUNA SMELL AS WELL

States that spend the most on welfare | Fox Business

14 hours ago, Scout said:

Why does the average WHITE southerner have a lower IQ than the average WHITE Northerner?

I'm white north. Where you from and are you white? Can you source your contention? I know I'm white, I'm bettin you are white, I'm bettin I'm a gazillion times more intelligent than you, got nuttin to with, ah, is there a word for this? Regionality? 

What is your point here, Scout, other than perpetuating stupidity? 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Scout said:

Schools give IQ tests to students.  Schools need information to make sure students get placed in classes that are OPTIMAL for their capabilities. 

Schools don't give an IQ test

22 hours ago, Scout said:

You can't explain it with RACE/genetics because they are the same race. 

YOu can't explain it with RACISM (racist attitudes) because their is no  race difference?

Scout did you know one of the main reasons the North won the Civil War was because it was a industrial society.

That a easy one...BUT the unknown reason of the known was reason...is to run industries you need paper pushers.  To get bullets to the troops, to have trains run according to plan, to hate the troops paid orderly....you need clerks.

Since the South was a agrarian society...one plus one was pretty much all you needed and they lacked the personal to run things in a military manner.

9 hours ago, antifakiller said:

THE LARGEST POPULATION OF LEFT WING SHITCAKES WHO RESIDE IN INNER CITIES ARE ON WELFARE. HARDLY THE MOST INTELLECTUAL.

I quit reading you when I run into the first lie or profanity.

9 hours ago, antifakiller said:

Quit reading you after first lie or profanity or capitalized word.

9 hours ago, teacher said:

I'm white north. Where you from and are you white? Can you source your contention? I know I'm white, I'm bettin you are white, I'm bettin I'm a gazillion times more intelligent than you, got nuttin to with, ah, is there a word for this? Regionality? 

What is your point here, Scout, other than perpetuating stupidity? 

So you are not a rightwinger?

If so, we know this whole post is lies.  

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Schools don't give an IQ test

And if you could read, you would have learned on the first or second page that I concede that they no longer give IQ tests.  Too bad your IQ score isn't high enuf to be able to comprehend writing.  

57 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Scout did you know one of the main reasons the North won the Civil War was because it was a industrial society.

That a easy one...BUT the unknown reason of the known was reason...is to run industries you need paper pushers.  To get bullets to the troops, to have trains run according to plan, to hate the troops paid orderly....you need clerks.

Since the South was a agrarian society...one plus one was pretty much all you needed and they lacked the personal to run things in a military manner.

They never learned more because they have low IQs - THAT is what you rightwingers claim about blacks.  It is hilarious now that you and yourn are the ones being labeled "low IQ" you suddenly have cultural excuses for it that you can never find when explaining the scores of a people who have been fucked over by our society for 400 years.

• Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, Scout said:

They never learned more because they have low IQs - THAT is what you rightwingers claim about blacks

You know what is funny....how all these EUROs are moving to Africa and Middle Eastern countries and they don't even speak the languages.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You know what is funny....how all these EUROs are moving to Africa and Middle Eastern countries and they don't even speak the languages.

I am unfamiliar with that topic and it doesn't fit with the ACTUAL topic of this thead.

11 minutes ago, Scout said:

I am unfamiliar with that topic and it doesn't fit with the ACTUAL topic of this thead.

Would you say the same thing if I said 50% of Americas prison population come from 8% of American society ?

On 6/19/2021 at 8:28 AM, Scout said:

Rightwingers!  Please tell us how we should interpret this discrepancy.