Trudeau thinks Biden will be gone next year

1 minute ago, maineman said:

1.  I don't make mistakes about anything having to do with the Navy.  Everything I have written is correct. 

So you change your story again. First you say you're never wrong about anything in the Navy. Then you change it to anything you've said about the navy. Now its back to I don't make mistakes about anything having to do with the navy.

Yes, you do, you try and bull your way out of it, thinking people don't know. But, ha ha, they do.

2.  The youtube video most definitely exists. Ask @spotdogg... he has seen it.  As a fellow retired Navy O-5, I thought he'd get a kick out of it.  He did.

Well, since you claim its password protected, let's see the YouTube site.

3.  I don't lie.  I do not say anything that I know to be untrue and I certainly would never say anything known to be untrue for the purpose of deceiving anyone.

Yes you do, your lying to me right now.

4.  Actually.... a review of your activity will show that, for the past year or so, at least... whenever you return from an absence, your first post is invariably in response to one of mine.

Have at it. Your infatuation continues.

5.  You don't bother me all that much.  It's kind of fun to word whip you.  You're somewhat smarter than @Golfboy although I'll admit that probably constitutes "faint praise". 

You seem to be confuse at who's getting word whipped here. The second you have to lie, your the one getting word whipped. Deception is like the prey hiding from the predator. In other words, if you have to lie, you've lost. And we know what your word is worth.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:40 PM, maineman said:

welfare?  I earned every penny.  

25 years in uniform eeping your fat pasty ass safe from the scourge of global communism.  You're welcome, by the way.

YOU AND THE SAFETY FROM GLOBAL COMMUNISM?  LOL

YOU'RE MORE LIKE PEE WEE HERMAN SAVING US FROM MAN CHILD FRANCIS BUXTON

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

"Call" whatever you want.  He[SIC] didn't REFER me... he[SIC] suggested I call her, which I did.  She was a democratic politician.  I worked for democratic politicians. It's a small state. We weren't besties, but we knew one another.... I worked on her campaign.... she helped on my senators campaign.... it's how politics works at the state level.

I thought you said the politician was a she. Another lie? Further, I believe refer as YOUR word for what the politician had done. You really need to get your story straight, you're tying yourself into two half hitches trying to cover all your previous lies.

Like I said... the video is there... and I gave you the name of a guy on this site who has seen it.  If YOU want to see it, it'll cost you.  If we were pals, like I am with him, you'd see it for free! 

Like I said, if its there, let me see the site. 

Just now, JaySolo said:

1.  So you change your story again. First you say you're never wrong about anything in the Navy. Then you change it to anything you've said about the navy. Now its back to I don't make mistakes about anything having to do with the navy.

Yes, you do, you try and bull your way out of it, thinking people don't know. But, ha ha, they do.

2.  Well, since you claim its password protected, let's see the YouTube site.

3.  Yes you do, your lying to me right now.

4.  You seem to be confuse at who's getting word whipped here. The second you have to lie, your the one getting word whipped. Deception is like the prey hiding from the predator. In other words, if you have to lie, you've lost. And we know what your word is worth.

1.  A distinction without a difference.  I have never said anything about the Navy on this site that was inaccurate in any way. And your claim to have found errors is a flat out lie that you cannot backup.

2.  no.  Like I said... if you want to see it, it will cost you and then I will give you the link to the video....not until.

3. No.. I am not.

4.  I don't lie  and you have never "caught" me doing something I simply do not do.

Now... unless you want to paypal me the video fee, I think we're done here, aren't we?

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

1.  I thought you said the politician was a she. Another lie? Further, I believe refer as YOUR word for what the politician had done. You really need to get your story straight, you're tying yourself into two half hitches trying to cover all your previous lies.

2.  Like I said, if its there, let me see the site. 

1.  the politician who suggested I contact the lawyer is male... the lawyer (who is also a politician in her own right) is female.

2.  Like I said:  NO

It's there and you'll have to pay to see it.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

You're wrong.  I knew I HADN'T done anything wrong.  That was the point.  I got a ticket.   I felt it was in error.  I contacted a lawyer friend of mine and she said she'd look into it for me.  She did.  The charges were dismissed.  I didn't lie about anything.  I do not have a police record in Maine, or anywhere else, for that matter.  If you care to dispute that, show your evidence that that is not correct.

SO LIKE A TRUE LEFT WING SHITCAKE YOU GOT DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, MOISTENED YOUR LIPS, PERFORMED MAGIC ON THE TICKET ISSUING OFFICER, AND PUFF THE TICKET WAS GONE. 

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  A distinction without a difference.

To you. You write with precision, remember. Words have meanings, remember?

I have never said anything about the Navy on this site that was inaccurate in any way. And your claim to have found errors is a flat out lie that you cannot backup.

Like I said, I'm sure you believe that. But then you keep trying to make me believe there's a YouTube video that you won't even show the site. There obviously isn't any video, if there was you show the site. Your MO when your lying is to refuse any links.

2.  no.  Like I said... if you want to see it, it will cost you and then I will give you the link to the video....not until.

True to your lying MO. So now that we've established no video exists...

3. No.. I am not.

Yes you are.

4.  I don't lie  and you have never "caught" me doing something I simply do not do.

Like I said I don't lie is lying. Actually, I have caught you several times, you just try to hem and haw your way out of it. Like you're trying to now with the video site.

Now... unless you want to paypal me the video fee, I think we're done here, aren't we?

Yah, we all now know there is no video, and that you're lying about there being one, otherwise you'd produce the site.

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  the politician who suggested I contact the lawyer is male... the lawyer (who is also a politician in her own right) is female.

So you lied. 

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

2.  Like I said:  NO

It's there and you'll have to pay to see it.

It's not there or you'd present the site. This is true to your MO when you're lying

On 6/13/2021 at 3:16 PM, crazyhole said:

Trudeau thinks Biden will be gone next year

Why? Your OP did not go there. You made a contention, seems to me you sould flesh this out. 

9 hours ago, JaySolo said:

To you. You write with precision, remember. Words have meanings, remember?

Like I said, I'm sure you believe that. But then you keep trying to make me believe there's a YouTube video that you won't even show the site. There obviously isn't any video, if there was you show the site. Your MO when your lying is to refuse any links.

True to your lying MO. So now that we've established no video exists...

Yes you are.

Like I said I don't lie is lying. Actually, I have caught you several times, you just try to hem and haw your way out of it. Like you're trying to now with the video site.

Yah, we all now know there is no video, and that you're lying about there being one, otherwise you'd produce the site.

I don't lie.  That's a fact. The video exists.  That's a fact. I have never claimed it was password protected.  That's a fact.  It is, in fact, simply unlisted, and if I were to give you the URL, you could watch it.  Since you haven't agreed to the bet - and clearly never WILL agree to the bet, you will never get that URL.  As I have said before, my fellow Navy retired colleague, @spotdogg has been sent that URL and has seen the video.   I would imagine we're all done now. 

I don't lie.

Again, a statement which itself is a lie. It also reflects how delusional you are. Could one of those delusions involve the US Navy?

That's a fact.

Odd how every time you claim something is a fact, it's just your feeble attempt to reinforce a lie.

The video exists.  That's a fact.

Yah, sure. Like the fact you never lie. Or the fact that a woman referred you to the lawyer that got you off your drunk driving rap, but wait, that fact's suddenly changed, now she's a man.

I have never claimed it was password protected.  

Yes you did. I take it somebody whispers in your ear every time you step on your dick. I seen it when you stated that you had software that blurred out your name, then suddenly it changed to Post It Notes. Like the female politician you worked for that sudenly had a sex change and became a man.

That's a fact.  It is, in fact, simply unlisted, and if I were to give you the URL, you could watch it.  

So, was somebody telling you how bad you looked, not wanting to show a site that was password protected, so you had to change the story again?

Since you haven't agreed to the bet - and clearly never WILL agree to the bet, you will never get that URL.  As I have said before, my fellow Navy retired colleague, @spotdogg has been sent that URL and has seen the video.

And, as I've said, it's not beyond liberals to lie for other liberals

I would imagine we're all done now. 

Imagine away.

To paraphrase an expression that's all the rage: You know how you can tell Maineman is lying? See if his mouth is moving.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JaySolo said:

Again, a statement which itself is a lie. It also reflects how delusional you are. Could one of those delusions involve the US Navy?

Odd how every time you claim something is a fact, it's just your feeble attempt to reinforce a lie.

Yah, sure. Like the fact you never lie. Or the fact that a woman referred you to the lawyer that got you off your drunk driving rap, but wait, that fact's suddenly changed, now she's a man.

Yes you did. I take it somebody whispers in your ear every time you step on your dick. I seen it when you stated that you had software that blurred out your name, then suddenly it changed to Post It Notes. Like the female politician you worked for that sudenly had a sex change and became a man.

So, was somebody telling you how bad you looked, not wanting to show a site that was password protected, so you had to change the story again?

And, as I've said, it's not beyond liberals to lie for other liberals

Imagine away.

To paraphrase an expression that's all the rage: You know how you can tell Maineman is lying? See if his mouth is moving.

I don't lie.  That's a fact.  Have I stated things that, later, turned out to be incorrect?  No doubt.  Hasn't everyone?  I NEVER make a substantive statement that I know to be false.  NEVER.

I never have said that a woman referred me to my lawyer.  You are confused.  I did, in fact,  work for a woman politician in Maine many years ago... I was her campaign manager and then her chief of staff when she was in senate leadership, but she is not the politician who recommended my lawyer to me.  The politician who gave me the recommendation is a male.  The lawyer he recommended to me is a female and was - and still is a Maine politician.  That account is unchanged from the very beginning... because that is what happened.  The fact that YOU can't seem to keep MY story straight is not my problem.  Your memory is certainly suspect in this issue.

I have never said the youtube video was password protected and you are clearly incapable of finding any post where I said otherwise.  In fact, I would have no idea even HOW TO password protect a youtube file.  It stretched the limits of my technical chops just to get the video recorded in the first place. ;)

Now.... unless you have some other poor dead horse to flay, we should probably wrap this up... but knowing you, Jay... I can't really see that happening quite yet.  lol

4 hours ago, maineman said:

I don't lie.  That's a fact.  

That's not a fact, it's your opinion masquerading as fact.  Also, as I've stated numerous time before, saying you don't lie is a lie. Not only is it a lie, but is shows you're delusional. And one of those delusions involves the US Navy.

Further, the person who has to tell people he's the king is no king. If you have to keep insisting you don't lie, you're obviously not very honest, as you don't have to tell people, they'd know it. It's like when you show your lack of brains by telling everyone how smart you are. If you were really smart, and honest, you wouldn't have to tell people, they'd know it.

Have I stated things that, later, turned out to be incorrect?  No doubt.  Hasn't everyone?  I NEVER make a substantive statement that I know to be false.  NEVER.

Another lie. You make substantive statement you know all the time are false. You claimed the DA dropped the charges once he found out Mills was your attorney, you also said they dropped the charges based on the machine lacking calibration. 

This is one example. 

You also change post when your proven wrong. So you hide those substantive statement that are proven false.

I never have said that a woman referred me to my lawyer.

Yes you did, one time you claimed you were referred by the woman you worked for. You don't remember the long converstation we had because you refused to give her name?

You are confused.

Actually, you're the one that's confused. You've lied so much about the whole affair you don't know what you told who and are having a hard time keeping your story straight.

I did, in fact,  work for a woman politician in Maine many years ago... I was her campaign manager and then her chief of staff when she was in senate leadership, but she is not the politician who recommended my lawyer to me.  The politician who gave me the recommendation is a male.  

Like I said, now you change the story. As Rippy said, the story is evolving, which shows how full of bull you are.

The lawyer he recommended to me is a female and was - and still is a Maine politician.  That account is unchanged from the very beginning... because that is what happened.

No it's not, why would you refuse to give a male politicians name?

The fact that YOU can't seem to keep MY story straight is not my problem.  Your memory is certainly suspect in this issue.

My memory? My memory is fine. I'm not the one trying to gaslight his way out of a lie. I'm not the one telling lies. Maybe you should get your story straight.

I have never said the youtube video was password protected

Yes you did.

and you are clearly incapable of finding any post where I said otherwise.

Of course and you know this because you changed all the posts saying so.

In fact, I would have no idea even HOW TO password protect a youtube file.  It stretched the limits of my technical chops just to get the video recorded in the first place. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a liar you are. You say you were involve in submarine warefare, yet password protecting a video is beyond your abilities. That doesn't even pass the laugh test.

Now.... unless you have some other poor dead horse to flay, we should probably wrap this up... but knowing you, Jay... I can't really see that happening quite yet.  lol

You know you're the one that keeps responding. You want it to stop, then stop responding.

But then, I know your obsession with trying to convince someone you know knows you're lying and your total infatuation with me will have you hands dancing on the keyboaed in no time.