Jump to content

Trump Should be Charged, Convicted and Sentenced. But That Won’t End Trumpism


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump instituted a family separation policy at the border which was criminal.

Hey retard that policy was created by Obama.

10 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump drastically lowered taxes for the rich and for rich corporations busting the budget.

Hey retard congress passed those laws and the budget was heading in the right direction after Obama added more than 10 trillion in debt to it.

10 minutes ago, slideman said:

 

Trump set back our environmental and conservation efforts considerably with his idiotic energy policy.

Please come up with legit links proving this.

10 minutes ago, slideman said:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Even senators who acquitted him of the incitement charge alluded to the fact that his crime should be dealt with in the criminal justice system. “If you believe he committed a crime, he can be prosecuted like any other citizen,” said Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, a longtime Trump ally. (And depending on how the investigations go — if prosecutors have enough evidence to show that Trump gave aid and comfort to insurrectionists — there’s a chance sedition charges could be brought against him, just like the charges his supporters who stormed the Capitol are likely to face.)"

 

https://apps.bostonglobe.com/opinion/graphics/2021/06/future-proofing-the-presidency/part-6-the-case-for-prosecuting-donald-trump/?p1=Article_Feed_ContentQuery

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, slideman said:

You are apparently a crazy person

No he is correct. We could pay off the national debt with pay per view hangings of mouthy lying leftists in a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

"Even senators who acquitted him of the incitement charge alluded to the fact that his crime should be dealt with in the criminal justice system.

(“If you believe)

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

 

(“If you believe)  he committed a crime, he can be prosecuted like any other citizen,” said Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, a longtime Trump ally. (And depending on how the investigations go — (if prosecutors) have enough evidence to show that Trump gave aid and comfort to insurrectionists — there’s a chance sedition charges could be brought against him, just like the charges his supporters who stormed the Capitol are likely to face.)"

(if prosecutors)

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Boston Globe again when will you idiots ever learn. If has to be proven, so far not happening. Dumbass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, slideman said:

Even after Trump goes to jail we're going to have to deal with deprogramming the members of his cult.

It is a cult

You put Trump in jail over your stupid BS and you can bet you personally will have to deal with pissed off Trump supporters. Stupid bitch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, FredH said:

You put Trump in jail over your stupid BS and you can bet you personally will have to deal with pissed off Trump supporters. Stupid bitch.

 

And we're all armed to the teeth  . . .  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, FredH said:

You put Trump in jail over your stupid BS and you can bet you personally will have to deal with pissed off Trump supporters. Stupid bitch.

They gonna fry his ass in NY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FredH said:

More like maybe give him a fine at the most and he will appeal it. Ho Hum.

He will be exposed for what he is, a con man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, slideman said:

Did you even read the story you cited? It is about abuse by the Justice department under Trump's administration.

More crimes

Cling to it until the very end and keep making excuses

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, slideman said:

Even after Trump goes to jail we're going to have to deal with deprogramming the members of his cult.

It is a cult

Leftists have no grasp on reality and they suffer from a myriad internal contradictions. 

 

You simply deny the reality of things that most people see clearly and have personal experience with. 

 

As such, you could not possibly 'deprogram' anyone. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Maybe you can shoot your computer

 

I may do just that  . . .  while your avatar is on screen  . . .  after all  I do need a new laptop !

 

This one is so old  . . .  it doesn't have speakers  . . .  or even a camera !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If he is guilty, he should be punished, but all that will do is stir up the crazies even more. It might feel good to see him finally pay, but it will be bad for the country.

 

The nutjobs will refuse to believe he is guilty and will say he is being locked up as an act of political persecution, because he is a threat to the evil establishment. They will not only demand his release, they will become even crazier and more dangerous. Conspiracies will proliferate... every day some new piece of the puzzle will come to light, and the entire media will be repeating it all 24/7.

 

I actually think it would be better if he was just allowed to quietly disappear into irrelevance. But he can't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I actually think it would be better if he was just allowed to quietly disappear into irrelevance.

 

That won't happen anytime soon  . . . .

He's changed American politics for good and forever !

 

And the  SWAMP  better  think thrice about what bullshit they gonna pull out with Trump.

 

We're armed to the teeth and with so much ammo  and  machinery to make it at home  . . .  You don't know what shit you're getting yourself into !

 

MAGA  again, after the pedophile  Chinaden   is interned in an Alzheimer institution !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, slideman said:

At the end of the day, Trump still needs to be held legally accountable for his actions, both before and during his presidency, even if only for the sake of the integrity of our system and to deter would-be future leaders from similar crimes, which now include obstruction of justice, election fraud, and incitement of insurrection, to name a few.

 

https://secondnexus.com/trump-crimes-charged-boston-globe

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, slideman said:

Even after Trump goes to jail we're going to have to deal with deprogramming the members of his cult.

It is a cult

"..even after Trump goes to jail.."

 

When is this all going to happen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Youbbet it won't !

 

That'll make it even stronger !

No, it will not.

On May 15, 1972, George Wallace was running as an American Independent candidate for president and was shot by Albert Bremmer. He did not die, bit was no longer able to campaign and spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair. His campaign was effectively ended on that day.

He may have even been a martyr for some of his segregationist followers, but he did NOT grow stronger.

And Don Jr and  Ivanka suck as demagogues. 

JinnMartini is some kind of nut and is not credible. All he does is rant impotently,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, it will not.

On May 15, 1972, George Wallace was running as an American Independent candidate for president and was shot by Albert Bremmer. He did not die, bit was no longer able to campaign and spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair. His campaign was effectively ended on that day.

He may have even been a martyr for some of his segregationist followers, but he did NOT grow stronger.

And Don Jr and  Ivanka suck as demagogues. 

JinnMartini is some kind of nut and is not credible. All he does is rant impotently,

 

 

Why couldn't Ivanka or Don Jr. take the Trump, hard-line, GOP ideas and

their excellent public speaking skills to the Congress representing FL ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Why couldn't Ivanka or Don Jr. take the Trump, hard-line, GOP ideas and

their excellent public speaking skills to the Congress representing FL ? 

Because neither of them have any "excellent speaking skills"

When Trump is gone, they will fade into the woodwork.

Neither of them could be elected in Palm Beach County.

Trump has no platform. He is not a political leader, he has no clue as to how to run a country. He fucks up everything he touches.He has confused  reality TV show hosting with being a president.

 

His offspring are boring and few will follow them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Because neither of them have any "excellent speaking skills"

When Trump is gone, they will fade into the woodwork.

Neither of them could be elected in Palm Beach County.

Trump has no platform. He is not a political leader, he has no clue as to how to run a country. He fucks up everything he touches.He has confused  reality TV show hosting with being a president.

 

His offspring are boring and few will follow them.

 

 

Every move Mr. Trump made......made this nation stronger & more prosperous.

You have seen my list w/ a doz. points on it........more than a doz. times.

And no one refuted nary a single point.    Nada.     One simple reason why.

Every single point was..........."The Truth".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Taipan said:

 

Every move Mr. Trump made......made this nation stronger & more prosperous.

You have seen my list w/ a doz. points on it........more than a doz. times.

And no one refuted nary a single point.    Nada.     One simple reason why.

Every single point was..........."The Truth".

Your list is totally bogus.  Trump was  a sworn enemy of the truth.

Starting with his bullshit about Obama's birth certificate right up to his incompetence at managing Covid.

His refusal to follow sane guidelines resulted in infecting most of the White House and over a dozen of his Secret Service officers.

Every morning he began the day with twittered lies.

Trump  lost the election and then attempted to overthrow the government. The asshole belongs in prison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...