Mike Lindell Slams Fox News and Newsmax for not kissing Trump's ass as much as he does.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Yes. When you see ballots showing up in a cabin in Montana, that's a pretty good clue they don't really care what's going on. The Republicans in the AZ legislature are bat-shit crazy conspiracy theory believers.

All I can find about this is that copies of electronic data were sent to Montana based on a rumor that someone overheard an audit worker say that it happened.   

21 hours ago, calguy said:

Mike Lindell Slams Fox News and Newsmax for not kissing Trump's ass as much as he does.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell condemned Fox News and Newsmax during his rally in Wisconsin on Saturday as he railed against the mainstream media and Big Tech censorship.
The conspiracy theorist and close ally of former President Donald Trump hosted a MAGA Frank Free Speech rally in New Richmond, Wisconsin, to push baseless claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election and criticize the alleged attack on free speech by mainstream media outlets, as well as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other online platforms.
"We're fighting for our First Amendment rights of free speech," Lindell told the crowd. "But I want to say something. Shame on you, Fox... This is disgusting what they've done to our country."
"Where are you, where are you Fox?" he continued. "They're already been sued ... who cares if you're gonna get sued twice by Smartmatic and Dominion. This isn't just about the machines. I have people talk about Jesus and they're getting taken off YouTube."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mike-lindell-slams-fox-news-and-newsmax-cowards-during-frank-rally-shame-on-you/ar-AAKYKbS

Lying sack of shit.

Lindell, now there's a true Patriot!!!! 

See the source image

10 minutes ago, calguy said:

Great photograph of REAL great patriot!

SA0IiBF.jpg

If the Dems are not hating on the U.S., then they are hating on White folks.

If they are not hating on the White folks, then they are hating on the Christians....Like Mike Lyndell.

What is wrong w/ these Dem haters ??                  🙄.

• Thumb up 1

24 minutes ago, calguy said:

Great photograph of REAL great patriot!

SA0IiBF.jpg

Awe I bet you spent months working on these didn't you.  Too bad they're junk now

12 hours ago, Scout said:

It is easy to prove if there are honest people doing the task.

^^^says one of the boards biggest liars literally confirming massive voter fraud.

But we instead have people who take MONTHS to check a few ballots. (Obviously doing something besides "counting" the ballots.)

There is literally NOTHING more important in a democracy than voter integrity. 

The audit means nothing to Americans because they know the dishonesty of all the GOP endeavors.

But I think it is cool how they have wasted all the time and money for more humiliation.

There is literally NOTHING more important in a democracy than voter integrity. 

Why do hate democracy?