Striking coal miner struck by pickup truck.

• Pastafarian changed the title to Striking coal miner struck by pickup truck.
17 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Lmao!   "Murdering.   Killing.   Assaulting. Violence."    

The dude was standing in the middle of the street and got bumped by a compact pickup.    

I suppose you’re fine with someone assaulting your body?

Bumps from pickup trucks can lead to fractures and contusions and hospital bills. 

The dude is a human being. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Bumps from pickup trucks can lead to fractures and contusions and hospital bills. 

I have little sympathy for anyone that stands in the middle of the road and gets hit by a car.    Regardless, this whole video was hyperbole and the 2nd video they showed had no contact between a car and a protestor, but the narrator called it "brutalized".     

10 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Lol, he was "brutalized".    His feelings were hurt more than his body.   

So... it's okay to assault someone with a pickup truck, unless you outright cripple them?

He looked pretty fucking brutalized to me. Getting hit by a moving pickup truck is gonna leave a mark.

10 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

that's not even the worse thing to happen to striking coal miniers.

Most of the dimwits on this board have never read Zinn's A People's History of the United States. That is where I learned a small bit of the history of our government's tyranny against unions - coal miners in particular. They slaughtered them with the military, they stood by while the Pinkertons - pretty sure it was the Pinkertons, it was mercenary corporate muscle for sure - murdered them, etc. 

FDR empowered the unions, and the largest middle class in history and historic purchasing power by ordinary citizens was the result. Conjobs are so stupid they cannot connect the dots between the destruction of the unions and the destruction of the middle class. They worship at the feet of those who are destroying the middle class. 

9 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I have little sympathy for anyone that stands in the middle of the road and gets hit by a car.    Regardless, this whole video was hyperbole and the 2nd video they showed had no contact between a car and a protestor, but the narrator called it "brutalized".     

He was walking across the street. As a pedestrian, he had the right of way. The driver deliberately auto-checked him.

WTF is the matter with your pea sized brain, son? Would you put up with that being done to a family member?

12 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

According to Republican lawmakers  protestors are fair game. 

Hackafarian...my great grandfather was a coal miner when he came to Pennsylvania from north Ireland.

Apparently the powers that be wouldn't accept his White Privilege Card and he ended up dying of black lung.

87bcf530e57fc6ee4b73fa5e236402a1.jpg

12 hours ago, crazyhole said:

He was walking over to the other men. 

Little sympathy, huh?  Does this include tge elderly, mentally challenged and a person in mental distress?

Just wanted to know how much humanity you have? 

The second video was an example of intimidation. 

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Hackafarian...my great grandfather was a coal miner when he came to Pennsylvania from north Ireland.

Apparently the powers that be wouldn't accept his White Privilege Card and he ended up dying of black lung.

87bcf530e57fc6ee4b73fa5e236402a1.jpg

My great great great grandfather was murdered bcuz he was black and a great carpenter and craftsman. 

Why do pedestrians that intentionally place themselves in traffic act all shocked and dismayed when they get hit by a damn car?

It's like putting your hand on a hot flat grill, and being shocked because you burned you hand.

Weren't these people taught at an early age to not play in the street?

Oh wait... probably not.

12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Why do pedestrians that intentionally place themselves in traffic act all shocked and dismayed when they get hit by a damn car?

It's like putting your hand on a hot flat grill, and being shocked because you burned you hand.

Weren't these people taught at an early age to not play in the street?

Oh wait... probably not.

Bcuz the drivers aren’t blind. 

It’s nothing like your stupid analogy. 

9 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Bcuz the drivers aren’t blind. 

It’s nothing like your stupid analogy. 

It's become a common theme in the last few years.

A protestor stands in the street in defiance and some guy that is just as defiant comes along in a car and runs over said protestor that's standing in the street... and then everyone acts shocked and dismayed that the idiot standing in the road got ran over.

It's stupid.

15 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

If you step in front of a vehicle, whether on strike or in protest, you deserve to get run the fuck over ...

He was walking over to the other men. 

Little sympathy, huh?  Does this include tge elderly, mentally challenged and a person in mental distress?

Just wanted to know how much humanity you have? 

The second video was an example of intimidation. 

I'm cool with calling it intimidation.   "Brutalized" is a bit much though. 

You block the street then approach the vehicle in an assaulting manor, yes. 

Have you seen the videos of people dragged out off their cars and beaten to within an inch of their lives by BLM and Antifa? 

The only time you can block a street is with a permit issued but the city. Otherwise, stay the fuck out of my way and don’t you dare put a hand in my vehicle, bitch. 

A bumper is well worth the price. 

• Thumb up 1

My great great great grandfather was murdered bcuz he was black and a great carpenter and craftsman.

The only thing my great grandfather left me was a name.

My Irish kin came after the Civil War.

Nah ... it was just because he was black ...

Hey NIGGER, you and your fucking BLACK ASS KIND never were much in to OBEYING THE LAWS now were you???

Alabama Code 32-5A-137. Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places

Current as of: 2020 | Check for updates | Other versions

(a) Except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic, or in compliance with law or the directions of a police officer or official traffic-control device, no person shall:

(1) Stop, stand, or park a vehicle:

a. On the roadway side of any vehicle stopped or parked at the edge or curb of a street;

b. On a sidewalk;

c. Within an intersection;

d. On a crosswalk;

e. Between a safety zone and the adjacent curb or within 30 feet of points on the curb immediately opposite the ends of a safety zone, unless a different length is indicated by signs or markings;

f. Alongside or opposite any street excavation or obstruction when stopping, standing, or parking would obstruct traffic;

g. Upon any bridge or other elevated structure, upon a highway, or within a highway tunnel;

h. On any railroad tracks;

i. At any place where official signs prohibit stopping.

(2) Stand or park a vehicle, whether occupied or not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger or passengers:

a. In front of a public or private driveway;

b. Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant;

c. Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection;

d. Within 30 feet upon the approach to any flashing signal, stop sign, yield sign, or traffic-control signal located at the side of a roadway;

e. Within 20 feet of the driveway entrance to any fire station and on the side of a street opposite the entrance to any fire station within 75 feet of the entrance (when properly signposted);

f. At any place where official signs prohibit standing.

(3) Park a vehicle, whether occupied or not, except temporarily for the purpose of and while actually engaged in loading or unloading merchandise or passengers:

a. Within 50 feet of the nearest rail or a railroad crossing;

b. At any place where official signs prohibit parking.

(b) No person shall move a vehicle not lawfully under his or her control into any such prohibited area or away from a curb such a distance as is unlawful.

(Acts 1980, No. 80-434, p. 604, §10-103.)