Macron: Biden has 'definitely' convinced allies that U.S. is back

12 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the war against Great Britain. “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,”

The rockets red glare at Ft mcHenry was  War of 1812 you dumb fuck, also against Great Britain, what you would now call the  "UK"

Oh, well, then you are saying that their were airplane and airports in the War of 1812!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

8 hours ago, calguy said:

You gotta be one stupid mother fucker to post such an idiotic statement like that.

Stick to what you're good at, looking for dicks in the girls' restrooms.

You seem pretty pissed that I'm willing to block the door to you, skirt.

On 6/12/2021 at 7:08 PM, calguy said:

I'll bet Biden won't say, "President Putin was very strong in his denial today." 

That's because he probably doesn't even remember who the fuck Putin is  . . .  

On 6/12/2021 at 7:11 PM, calguy said:

He'd be correct if he did. But Joe understands diplomacy. He won't embarrass us in front of the world.

That's so fucking absurd  . . .  and hilarious !

He can't even climb the AF1 stairs  . . .  next time he attempts to board it  . . .  he'll probably stumble all the way back to the tarmac !

Which academy did you graduate from, with flying colors,  to be such a successful clown ?

22 hours ago, rippy38 said:

No, he will just grope the other leader's wives and kids.

and sniff... he will sniff  sniff sniff

he is a sick fuck that he can't even  keep that shit under control 

On 6/12/2021 at 12:24 PM, calguy said:

Macron: Biden has 'definitely' convinced allies that U.S. is back

Politico

"I think it's great to have the U.S. president part of the club, and very willing to cooperate,” France's president said.

By BEN LEONARD

06/12/2021 11:11 AM EDT

French President Emmanuel Macron said Saturday that President Joe Biden has "definitely" convinced allies that the U.S. is back, praising Biden as the two leaders sat side by side at the G-7 summit, according to a pool report. "I think it's great to have the U.S. president part of the club, and very willing to cooperate,” Macron said at the summit in England. "What you demonstrate is that leadership is partnership."
“We're back. The U.S. is back,” Biden said. “We feel very, very strongly about the cohesion of NATO and I for one think that the European Union is an incredibly strong and vibrant entity that has a lot to do with the ability of pushing Europe to not only handle its economic issues but provide the backbone and the support for NATO ... And so we are very supportive, very supportive.”

Back from where?