Jump to content

Police utilize pre-crime tactics and harass teen and his family


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

 

Wait… you think it’s ok to murder an unarmed protestor posing no threat but you’re mad about a little harassment? 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wait… you think it’s ok to murder an unarmed protestor posing no threat but you’re mad about a little harassment? 😆

No, it’s not right to murder an unarmed protestor posing no threat. 
 

^^^^This doesn’t include Ashli Babbitt. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wait… you think it’s ok to murder an unarmed protestor posing no threat but you’re mad about a little harassment? 😆

I’m mad about the police overstepping their bounds and shitting on the Constitution. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No, it’s not right to murder an unarmed protestor posing no threat. 
 

^^^^This doesn’t include Ashli Babbitt. 

Are you claiming she posed a threat to someone? Anyone? Unarmed??????

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m mad about the police overstepping their bounds and shitting on the Constitution. 

But… but Officer Sicknick was a hero when you thought he died by Trump protesters hands!!!!! So which is it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

But… but Officer Sicknick was a hero when you thought he died by Trump protesters hands!!!!! So which is it? 

I never ever called Sicknick a hero. 
 

You’re a pathological liar, shitty nurse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

I never ever called Sicknick a hero. 
 

You’re a pathological liar, shitty nurse. 

Your entire side did and still are even though the entire story was a lie. 
 

Are cops good or bad? Make up your mind? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Your entire side did and still are even though the entire story was a lie. 
 

Are cops good or bad? Make up your mind? 

I am an individual. I have no side. 
 

You’re a pathological liar, shitty nurse. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

I am an individual. I have no side. 
 

You’re a pathological liar, shitty nurse. 

ROFL!!! You parrot every talking point and lie your establishment feeds you, kid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Wrong again, Mandingo. 

 

  You vote for big government and you get experimental health care treatment and new mandatory insurance with excessive fees, fines and jail time?  Mandatory health care school, mandatory health care behavior police, mandatory health care at job, mandatory health care travel, etc.

 

It is commonly believed that Hitler ordered the mass execution, including cruel human experimentation, of Jews, gypsies and homosexuals during World War ll. Although just as responsible, he did not order that dark turning point in history, he simply signed his consent for the German medical systems new healing treatments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So a dysfunctional family brings their troubled teen into a new community, said community has law enforcement that actually cares about its law-abiding citizens and attempts to protect them from a punk who has proven to be a trouble maker

 

This is a problem?? 

 

It's not "pre-crime" to keep an eye on a known thug; that's protecting and serving those who wish to live free of thugs

 

I applaud efforts to keep punks and thugs from terrorizing my neighborhood

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m mad about the police overstepping their bounds and shitting on the Constitution. 

 

@Str8tEdge wants to control all conversations so he is trying to change the subject because he doesn't grasp it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

So a dysfunctional family brings their troubled teen into a new community, said community has law enforcement that actually cares about its law-abiding citizens and attempts to protect them from a punk who has proven to be a trouble maker

 

This is a problem?? 

 

It's not "pre-crime" to keep an eye on a known thug; that's protecting and serving those who wish to live free of thugs

 

I applaud efforts to keep punks and thugs from terrorizing my neighborhood

 

Dysfunction isn’t a crime, shitbreath. 
 

Constitutional rights mean nothing to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m mad about the police overstepping their bounds and shitting on the Constitution. 

The "youth" is a repeat delinquent marijuana addict.  Good on the Police for doing their job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The "youth" is a repeat delinquent marijuana addict.  Good on the Police for doing their job.

Wrong again. 
 

No evidence that he’s addicted to anything. 
 

So you shit on Constitutional rights as well. 
 

I have no problem with paying a courtesy visit. It’s their unConstitutional actions after that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Wrong again. 
 

No evidence that he’s addicted to anything. 

 

 

The cops found bags with marijuana all over his living quarters.

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

So you shit on Constitutional rights as well. 

No.  I simply think there's more to this story than a couple of cops jacking around a little kid for kicks and giggles.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Skans said:

 

The cops found bags with marijuana all over his living quarters.

No.  I simply think there's more to this story than a couple of cops jacking around a little kid for kicks and giggles.

 

You apparently didn't watch the video. The case was dismissed because their traces of marijuana were so scanty that they couldn't be admitted as evidence.

The cops searched the house without a warrant.

The cops have 20,000 kids in the county under surveillance as being at risk.

These people need to contact the ACLU.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...