23 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Entire families and over a hundred Gaza civilians have been killed by Israel, and somehow she is a racist for saying that we should not be okay with that?

We are okay with that, we support Israel. Omar is an anti American Muslim woman that hate's this country, the only reason she is here is because Obama put thousands of other Muslims in MN. that could then vote for other Muslims.  I've been warning people about Muslims for years now. In fact we now have our first Muslim Federal Judge in New Jersey. There are now Muslims running for every opened seat in ever state in America. Mark my words not good for us.

“At two percent and three percent Muslims begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.”

From five percent on Muslims exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

When Muslims reach 10 percent of the population, they increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. We are already seeing this from BLM where there is already a large group of Muslims within.

After reaching 20 percent of a population expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (Indonesia, Ethiopia)

Muslim behavior is not just dependent on their relative size, but also on the character of the local population. People like You and Pastafarian that feely accept the word and agree with Omar Ilahn.

On 6/11/2021 at 5:15 AM, Pastafarian said:

And the usual nitwits are mad at her for telling the truth, like Trump did and they cheered him on. 

You Muslim loving Prick, what a dumb Jerkoff.

Pastafarian
Fuck the Democrat Party. 

On 6/11/2021 at 5:15 AM, Pastafarian said:

And the usual nitwits are mad at her for telling the truth, like Trump did and they cheered him on. 

Not to mention all the Dem spooge-faced sniffers. 

On 6/12/2021 at 6:13 AM, Pastafarian said:

Wrong. Do you like them?  You just don’t respect them? Is that why you use an offensive word to describe them? 

I tend to use offensive words to describe everyone I don't like.  Chuck Schumer is an ass, and yes, I do not like nor respect him.

50 minutes ago, Skans said:

I tend to use offensive words to describe everyone I don't like.  Chuck Schumer is an ass, and yes, I do not like nor respect him.

So you don’t respect or like Jews either. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

So you don’t respect or like Jews either. 

I have no problem with Jews or their religion in general.  But, there are some Jews I don't respect or like, Hymie Schumer and Kike Naddler being two of them.  If I offend someone, then that's just tough shit.