Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Can’t have a genocide when everyone’s watching. 
 

 

You can't see people on Google Earth. Ever think this may have been done at the request of Palestinians? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Palestinians have no say as long as Israel rules them. 

As to whether Google Earth blurs out Gaza?  Why don't you just contact Google and ask them why they did this?  You and I are both wildly speculating here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

As to whether Google Earth blurs out Gaza?  Why don't you just contact Google and ask them why they did this?  You and I are both wildly speculating here.

Did you watch the whole video?

 

They did it to hide what is happening in Gaza. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Did you watch the whole video?

Are you freaking kidding?  I will gladly read what you write.  But, I'm not going to sit and watch long videos from some other website.  If I wanted to do that, then I'd become a member of AllahAkbar.com.

4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

They did it to hide what is happening in Gaza. 

Who is "they"?  Do the Israelis control Google?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Skans said:

Are you freaking kidding?  I will gladly read what you write.  But, I'm not going to sit and watch long videos from some other website.  If I wanted to do that, then I'd become a member of AllahAkbar.com.

Who is "they"?  Do the Israelis control Google?

A lot more than you think. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 5:12 AM, Pastafarian said:

Can’t have a genocide when everyone’s watching. 

 

More fake news from Hackafarian:

 

19 Places On The Planet Google Earth Is Hiding From You

 

10. Colonel Sanders’s Face, Every KFC

 

Colonel Sanders, the guy who’s smiling face you get to see on the logo of your favorite fried chicken take-outs, was perhaps a little too concerned about his privacy.

 

 

 

 

 

The blurred out Colonel Sanders’s Face on a KFC outlet

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, Pastafarian said:

Can’t have a genocide when everyone’s watching. 

 

Why not ?

 

Watching pallies getting slaughtered is far more entertaining than watching football !

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 11:05 AM, Pastafarian said:

Palestinians have no say as long as Israel rules them. 

 

They might...if they would stop blowing everything  up thats in sight.

 

I read where a Pali was put in jail for selling a JOO his house in the West Bank.

 

Take a guess which side put him there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

More fake news from Hackafarian:

 

19 Places On The Planet Google Earth Is Hiding From You

 

10. Colonel Sanders’s Face, Every KFC

 

Colonel Sanders, the guy who’s smiling face you get to see on the logo of your favorite fried chicken take-outs, was perhaps a little too concerned about his privacy.

 

 

 

 

 

The blurred out Colonel Sanders’s Face on a KFC outlet

 

It is likely that Google automatically  blurs facial features to prevent being sued for publishing faces without permission. The program cannot distinguisg between photos and drawings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is likely that Google automatically blurs facial features to prevent being sued for publishing faces without permission.

 

What is the differance...Google blurs out a lot of stuff.

 

The only thing JOO haters care about is that Palestine is blurred. (and not the reason why)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

What is the differance...Google blurs out a lot of stuff.

 

The only thing JOO haters care about is that Palestine is blurred. (and not the reason why)

Hamas and Israel are both thugs. Most Gazans are not terrorists. They are victims of Hamas and Israel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 10:08 AM, Skans said:

As to whether Google Earth blurs out Gaza?  Why don't you just contact Google and ask them why they did this?  You and I are both wildly speculating here.

Yes yes. Wild speculation that israel gave the go ahead on that. Total ass grab.

 

Could have been botswana.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, Skans said:

Are you freaking kidding?  I will gladly read what you write.  But, I'm not going to sit and watch long videos from some other website.  If I wanted to do that, then I'd become a member of AllahAkbar.com.

Who is "they"?  Do the Israelis control Google?

No, just Hollywood, academia, the press and international banking. Other than that they are powerless victims, actually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Why not ?

 

Watching pallies getting slaughtered is far more entertaining than watching football !

 

 

Hate while it's safe. The groups can change any time. In fact, you could be next. Hell, if you're white, you should be the LAST guy getting manipulated into calling for a lynching, dumbass. That rope has your own neck in its sights.

 

But for now, you can best serve your overlords by hating palis - so hate on, chump, hate on - all the way to your OWN noose, which IS coming. They are OPENLY plotting your demise. It starts with calling you "a" deplorable, and works from there. White. Male. Racist sexist privileged homophobic transphobic cis bigot... get a rope...

 

When they came for the palis, you cheered.

 

When they come for you, they're gonna hang one stupid mother fucker - all doo respect... :)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

They might...if they would stop blowing everything  up thats in sight.

 

I read where a Pali was put in jail for selling a JOO his house in the West Bank.

 

Take a guess which side put him there.

Israel. 
 

 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...