Jump to content

Yes, Your Employer Can Require You to Be Vaccinated


Recommended Posts

Companies can require workers entering the workplace to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to recent U.S. government guidance.

 

=================================================

 

I would like to tell you more from this article which is VERY informative on an issue that we have discussed several times.  But the mgmt. of this chat room will not permit me to post more information without banning me from the room. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's my body and I'll do what I want !   Sounds like a case for the Supreme Court.            

I fired my employer last year.

You can post the headline, one or two teaser paragraphs, a picture, and a link to the original source.   Technically, the above post is in violation of the rule since you didn't provide a li

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

But the mgmt. of this chat room will not permit me to post more information without banning me from the room.

You can post the headline, one or two teaser paragraphs, a picture, and a link to the original source.

 

Technically, the above post is in violation of the rule since you didn't provide a link to the source, but I know you are an idiot, so I will give you a pass on that.

 

Also, I tend to not ban longstanding members... but I can make their lives hell just the same.

 

🤣

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

Companies can require workers entering the workplace to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to recent U.S. government guidance.

 

=================================================

 

I would like to tell you more from this article which is VERY informative on an issue that we have discussed several times.  But the mgmt. of this chat room will not permit me to post more information without banning me from the room. 

FALSE and this will be overturned in courts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rippy38 said:

You can post the headline, one or two teaser paragraphs, a picture, and a link to the original source.

 

Technically, the above post is in violation of the rule since you didn't provide a link to the source, but I know you are an idiot, so I will give you a pass on that.

 

Also, I tend to not ban longstanding members... but I can make their lives hell just the same.

 

🤣

 

Well, let me know when you start the 'hell' thing.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scout said:

Companies can require workers entering the workplace to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to recent U.S. government guidance.

 

LMFAO you stupid piece of shit

 

States Are Banning COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements

As COVID-19 vaccinations continue across the country, Arkansas, Montana and South Carolinaare the latest states to advance legislation or enact laws that ban certain requirements – such as vaccine passports or conditions of employment – based on inoculation status.

 

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, a Republican, on April 28 signed into law various measures that prevent state and local governments from requiring proof of vaccination as a condition of employment or to access goods and services, according to The Associated Press. 

 

 

 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2021-04-30/these-states-are-banning-covid-19-vaccine-requirements

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

LMFAO you stupid piece of shit

 

States Are Banning COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements

As COVID-19 vaccinations continue across the country, Arkansas, Montana and South Carolinaare the latest states to advance legislation or enact laws that ban certain requirements – such as vaccine passports or conditions of employment – based on inoculation status.

 

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, a Republican, on April 28 signed into law various measures that prevent state and local governments from requiring proof of vaccination as a condition of employment or to access goods and services, according to The Associated Press. 

 

 

 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2021-04-30/these-states-are-banning-covid-19-vaccine-requirements

 

 

Well, my NYTimes article says differently and is far more respected than USNews. 

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scout said:

Companies can require workers entering the workplace to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to recent U.S. government guidance.

So what?  I can easily forge a vaccination card. As for employers getting my personal health records - don't think so, HIPPA says NO.

13 hours ago, Scout said:

 

=================================================

 

I would like to tell you more from this article which is VERY informative on an issue that we have discussed several times.  But the mgmt. of this chat room will not permit me to post more information without banning me from the room. 

I agree with you here.  This is bullshit.  However, if you actually write your own content and don't cut-and-paste from someone else's article, then you can go into more detail.  That is not against the rules, but I find that I must constantly remind the mods of this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

Well, my NYTimes article says differently and is far more respected than USNews. 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

 

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about

 

Your article simply says that the EEOC has said that employers MAY make vaccination a requirement. When states pass laws prohibiting such discrimination, which 40 states are currently doing, the federal guidelines will have no relevance

 

Damn, you just LOOOOVE showing us how stupid you are!! LMFAO

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

So what?  I can easily forge a vaccination card. As for employers getting my personal health records - don't think so, HIPPA says NO.

I agree with you here.  This is bullshit.  However, if you actually write your own content and don't cut-and-paste from someone else's article, then you can go into more detail.  That is not against the rules, but I find that I must constantly remind the mods of this.

 

I tried some of that but found it rather time consuming.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I tried some of that but found it rather time consuming.

Creating your own quality work always consumes more time than stealing others' work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Creating your own quality work always consumes more time than stealing others' work. 

 

....and it isn't necessarilyl more informative or more accurate than that provided by a professional writer.

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scout said:

Companies can require workers entering the workplace to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to recent U.S. government guidance.

 

=================================================

 

I would like to tell you more from this article which is VERY informative on an issue that we have discussed several times.  But the mgmt. of this chat room will not permit me to post more information without banning me from the room. 

 

 And get some dead peasant insurance on the employee?  Experimental treatment (slavery), not constitutional file law suit and be recognized as as a created person/persons with certain non removable rights. You ain't going to find another job or become self employed if you are sick or dead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

....and it isn't necessarilyl more informative or more accurate than that provided by a professional writer.

 

Original content and opinion is always more interesting to read and discuss than a regurgitation of someone else's writing. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rippy38 said:

You can post the headline, one or two teaser paragraphs, a picture, and a link to the original source.

 

Technically, the above post is in violation of the rule since you didn't provide a link to the source, but I know you are an idiot, so I will give you a pass on that.

 

Also, I tend to not ban longstanding members... but I can make their lives hell just the same.

 

🤣

Are you the one who has been deleting my ORIGINAL content???

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

link your articles. 

 

I try.  But when I forget, a person can find the source on their own in what....?  maybe 10 seconds? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, my NYTimes article says differently and is far more respected than USNews. 

The NY Times is not respected by over half the country.  Furthermore, it's just a local city paper - worthless in my opinion.  US News is complete crap.  Mostly a regurgitation of AP articles and rubbish written by Community College Journalism drop-outs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

if you cut and paste an article then you can link the source.

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

The NY Times is not respected by over half the country.  Furthermore, it's just a local city paper - worthless in my opinion.  US News is complete crap.  Mostly a regurgitation of AP articles and rubbish written by Community College Journalism drop-outs.

 

You started with a false premise so I quit reading.

 

Morning consult media

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...