The end of the Trump presidency brought the US one of its biggest spikes in global approval ratings

The end of the Trump presidency brought the US one of its biggest spikes in global approval ratings

v50bISY.png

The election of Joe Biden as president has led to a dramatic shift in America’s international image. Throughout Donald Trump’s presidency, publics around the world held the United States in low regard, with most opposed to his foreign policies. This was especially true among key American allies and partners. Now, a new Pew Research Center survey of 16 publics finds a significant uptick in ratings for the U.S., with strong support for Biden and several of his major policy initiatives. In each of the 16 publics surveyed, more than six-in-ten say they have confidence in Biden to do the right thing in world affairs. Looking at 12 nations surveyed both this year and in 2020, a median of 75% express confidence in Biden, compared with 17% for Trump last year.
  • Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

There's no link.   How do I know this isn't fabricated?

I don't have the skills to fabricate it. It's the reality you're trying to avoid. Admit it, fence-sitter.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

I don't have the skills to fabricate it. It's the reality you're trying to avoid. Admit it, fence-sitter.

I admit it.   Now I am ashamed.   As an act of contrition I will continue questioning the veracity of this claim until someone posts a link.  

Just now, crazyhole said:

I admit it.   Now I am ashamed.   As an act of contrition I will continue questioning the veracity of this claim until someone posts a link.  

Question away. It helps drive the daily post count up.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Question away. It helps drive the daily post count up.

and now the world looks on and laughs at the idiocy in the white house now. Of course liberals have never been known for being educated! Without fear, stupidity and racism the democrat party would have been over 40 years ago! 

18 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

and now the world looks on and laughs at the idiocy in the white house now. Of course liberals have never been known for being educated! Without fear, stupidity and racism the democrat party would have been over 40 years ago! 

I think the civilized world really appreciates not being forced to accommodate the non-qualified trump brats parading all over pretending to be diplomatic.

33 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

What are you basing this on?

I mean, besides your feelings?

Of course everyone is happy with joe...he's throwing out the baby with the bath water....giving out monies like candy at a parade to every first and third world country on the planet just so they'll be his friend and make the polls (FWTW) favorable so people can say, "that joe, he sure has a lot of friends." all the while turning this nation into the shithole communist country you fuckers want and more so, deserve...

43 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Fuck you Liberals. We are the laughing stock of the world now. 

You're the laughing stock of the country. Thank God you're only on this tiny site.

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

giving out monies like candy at a parade to every first and third world country on the planet just so they'll be his friend and make the polls (FWTW) favorable so people can say, "that joe, he sure has a lot of friends."

dumbass libs think they  respected Obama  for his  handouts ,  and Biden too.

Biden gave  money to Hamas for shit's sake 

• Thumb up 1
33 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're an idiot too

The UN collective is a pile of shit, and  you support  it and its pilfering of American assets 

My point is that it's pretty hard to argue that Biden has made the US a laughingstock when Trump was literally laughed at by a room full of world leaders.

38 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Global Approval Ratings?

You stupid anti American fuck.

Americans do not give a fuck about global approval.   Global collectivists are the  enemy of America

The ratings are from average people who live in other countries, genius. Are they the enemy too?

Lemme guess... the Democrats travelled to 16 countries and bribed every single person who replied to the survey.

6 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Of course everyone is happy with joe...he's throwing out the baby with the bath water....giving out monies like candy at a parade to every first and third world country on the planet just so they'll be his friend and make the polls (FWTW) favorable so people can say, "that joe, he sure has a lot of friends." all the while turning this nation into the shithole communist country you fuckers want and more so, deserve...

Exactly correct. Trump tried to get other countries to pay their own way. That's a very unpopular idea these days.

Meanwhile here at home the cost of energy and food has gone through the roof as China Joe does everything he can to hurt the working people of this country. 

6 hours ago, Toldya said:

My point is that it's pretty hard to argue that Biden has made the US a laughingstock when Trump was literally laughed at by a room full of world leaders.

You don’t get it.   Even when it is explained to you.

these world leaders hated Trump, and that was a good thing for Americans.   Trump pulled back on money sent to these globalist fucks

you have a screw loose thinking our money should be used to buy friends.  

6 hours ago, Toldya said:

The ratings are from average people who live in other countries, genius. Are they the enemy too?

Lemme guess... the Democrats travelled to 16 countries and bribed every single person who replied to the survey.

What is your approval rating of the leader of Belgium and why is that important?

On the flip side, can you explain why the opinions of others  is so important to you?