Let's Face It: Kamala Harris Just Isn't Very Good At This

Guy Benson| @guypbenson|Posted: Jun 10, 2021 12:45 PM 

The cookies thing was weird.  The Latin America trip was a mess.  Her border visit answer has changed abruptly.  I've said it for a long time, and I'll say it again:

There's a reason Kamala Harris didn't even make it to Iowa in the Democratic nominating process, despite a splashy rollout and identity-based momentum.  And that reason is that she's just not good at politics.  She's inauthentic, has bad instincts, lacks gravitas, and rubs many people -- even allies -- the wrong way.  At the conclusion of her first overseas trip, she declared it a success. Literally.

One of several cringeworthy moments:

It doesn't seem like many people agree, on either side of the aisle: Vice President Harris is enduring a difficult first foreign trip as vice president, highlighting the difficulty she faces in her role as the Biden administration’s chief official handling the flow of migrants from Central America. After Harris bluntly told migrants “Don’t come here” in a press conference Monday, she was blasted by progressives in her party and at the same time was targeted by Republicans for not doing enough to help the ongoing problem at the border. 

This woman a total moron and even the left know it.

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

The cookies thing was weird.  The Latin America trip was a mess.  Her border visit answer has changed abruptly.  I've said it for a long time, and I'll say it again:

There's a reason Kamala Harris didn't even make it to Iowa in the Democratic nominating process, despite a splashy rollout and identity-based momentum.  And that reason is that she's just not good at politics.  She's inauthentic, has bad instincts, lacks gravitas, and rubs many people -- even allies -- the wrong way.  At the conclusion of her first overseas trip, she declared it a success. Literally.

It doesn't seem like many people agree, on either side of the aisle: Vice President Harris is enduring a difficult first foreign trip as vice president, highlighting the difficulty she faces in her role as the Biden administration’s chief official handling the flow of migrants from Central America. After Harris bluntly told migrants “Don’t come here” in a press conference Monday, she was blasted by progressives in her party and at the same time was targeted by Republicans for not doing enough to help the ongoing problem at the border. 

She doesn't seem to be too swift... but I bet she can give a hell of a blow job.

• Thumb up 1
12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

She doesn't seem to be too swift... but I bet she can give a hell of a blow job.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that's how she got where she is.

May be an image of road and text that says 'JO THE AND HO SNIFF AND BLOW TOUR ROB ROYAUTO 2020 SALISBURY MA BOB'S SIGNS'

• Haha 1

Personally, I think he has  pretty decent instinct for politics but is working the hand she's been dealt.   Gotta give her some credit, when was the last time that someone failed so horribly in the primary and still ended up being the most powerful person in the country?

She is doing fine.

You don't see Democrats trying to lynch HER, so I think we know she is more competent than HER predecessor as her boss is his. 

17 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Kamala Harris can sure suck a mean cock, though.

17 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Lest not forget her talking like a 5yo and her totally annoying cackle...prolly why the mayor always had his dick in her mouth...

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Lynch?   That’s racist 

Nah.  Pence is white.  Whites lynching whites isn't racist.