5 hours ago, Toldya said:

If someone told me that the Chinese were spreading it in the US or allowed it to spread because they knew it would cause massive tensions in a country that has already been pummeled with disinformation and divided by foreign powers as well as Trump and co., it wouldn't really surprise me.

Fake News Lies

8 Lies About Trump The Media Had to Admit --June 2021

We have been divided from within by the  lying left... not Russia,  this was a proven  lie

Trump was a unifier, this is provable.   You had to  hate  America First to think he was a divider.  

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then they finish off the rest with Jewish space lasers. Then the lizard people can take over because of global warming. 

How do we know how many people died of COVID in China? They could still be dying in droves for all we know. Don't tell me you believe the news that comes out of their country.

Idiot

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Toldya said:

I don't buy the lab leak theory and I try to avoid conspiracies at all costs, but it's a fact that there was a coverup in China and that that allowed it to spread. Not even the Chinese people deny this. 

If someone told me that the Chinese were spreading it in the US or allowed it to spread because they knew it would cause massive tensions in a country that has already been pummeled with disinformation and divided by foreign powers as well as Trump and co., it wouldn't really surprise me.

I'm not saying i believe that, but it wouldn't surprise me. China has come out of this in much better shape and if it hadn't been global, they could have fallen behind.

Indian scientists discovered early on that the odds of this virus being naturally occurring is astronomically small, because it was like a chimera virus...had different parts of different existing viruses. 

That information was available years ago but what quickly scrubbed from the internet. Political reasons I guess. 

Also ibr call that the earliest person known to have this disease happened to work at Wuhan lab. 

Also among the first responses china made to the virus was to strengthen their security at the lab

On 6/10/2021 at 2:48 PM, drvoke said:

Media Watchdog Names Sean Hannity as a Chief Source of Coronavirus  Misinformation | Scene and Heard: Scene's News Blog

Fox News has been pushing two narratives in contradiction to each other:

1. COVID is a hoax. (It is just a bad flu.)

and

2. COVID is a bioweapon created in China with Fauci's funding.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Choose one and stick to it.

You clearly don't watch fox news. 

On 6/10/2021 at 1:48 PM, drvoke said:

Media Watchdog Names Sean Hannity as a Chief Source of Coronavirus  Misinformation | Scene and Heard: Scene's News Blog

Fox News has been pushing two narratives in contradiction to each other:

1. COVID is a hoax. (It is just a bad flu.)

and

2. COVID is a bioweapon created in China with Fauci's funding.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Choose one and stick to it.

Sure it can be both ... China is notorious for making cheap shit that fails ...

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Fake News Lies

8 Lies About Trump The Media Had to Admit --June 2021

We have been divided from within by the  lying left... not Russia,  this was a proven  lie

Trump was a unifier, this is provable.   You had to  hate  America First to think he was a divider.  

The worse media coverage of any POTUS in my lifetime. (including Nixon, but he deserved it). Trump did have a problem with the Separation of Powers, though. I do love the fact that he called out the Fourth Estate, which has been corrupted beyond reason. (But that started with Fox News) Plenty of blame to go around.

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Sure it can be both ... China is notorious for making cheap shit that fails ...

LOL. OK, you got me on that one.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Whut?

He was the  most constitutional president.  

I can't really think of any times he abrogated separation of powers.    When congress or SCOTUS shot him down on things he pretty much accepted it.   

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

I can't really think of any times he abrogated separation of powers.    When congress or SCOTUS shot him down on things he pretty much accepted it.   

And he won all the SCOTUS immigration/travel ban  cases

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

You are correct

BUT

The SCOTUS was wrong.

Yes they were.  If anything, this was an example of overreach on the part of SCOTUS.    He still respected their ruling so the bigger point you made earlier is even more valid.