• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then they finish off the rest with Jewish space lasers. Then the lizard people can take over because of global warming. 

How do we know how many people died of COVID in China? They could still be dying in droves for all we know. Don't tell me you believe the news that comes out of their country.

Idiot

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Wouldn’t that mean America is just as culpable of this than China is?

I doubt that lesser countries agreed to this?

yes America is culpable,  as are the rest of the world leaders who joined in the effort. 

• Like 1
Just now, lucifershammer said:

perhaps covid was allowed to spread through a world leader agreement  to bring down the population of the world. when the virus didn't  kill as many as they hoped for they  trot out a " miracle " vaccine to finish the job.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to accept that pandemics are a thing.

People don't actually have absolute control over everything that happens. 

• Like 1
Just now, Toldya said:

I don't understand how humans are so dumb that they trust government propaganda over common sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

if you can explain to me why the world leaders could know about an escaped lab virus and purposely let it spread I'm all ears.

You think trump knew the virus was released and did nothing and preached against covid protocol on purpose. Hmmmmm that's interesting. 

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

You think trump knew the virus was released and did nothing and preached against covid protocol on purpose. Hmmmmm that's interesting. 

yes I do. and he wasn't the only one.

• Thanks 1

I don't understand how humans are so dumb that they trust government propaganda over common sense. 

You think your explanation is common sense?!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Well I can find a bunch of reasons why the government would off 600,000. But if I thought it was manufactured I think they wouldn't of pushed so hard to protect the public. And if I was going to exterminate millions of people I would of done what trump did. 

• Sad 1
Just now, Toldya said:

if you look at the big picture it all makes sense. we were told millions were gonna die,  morgues we in place,  hospitals ships were dispatched,  tents were set up in anticipation. yet the people didn't die in the numbers they exptected.

if you look at the big picture it all makes sense. we were told millions were gonna die,  morgues we in place,  hospitals ships were dispatched,  tents were set up in anticipation. yet the people didn't die in the numbers they exptected.

People didn't die in the numbers projected by the worst case scenarios. This is because steps were taken to prevent those scenarios from occurring.

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Why would the government try so hard to save lives though?

19 hours ago, drvoke said:

Fox News has been pushing two narratives in contradiction to each other:

1. COVID is a hoax. (It is just a bad flu.)

and

2. COVID is a bioweapon created in China with Fauci's funding.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Choose one and stick to it.

Covid is both a hoax and a bioweapon.  It is a hoax because the US bureaucrats and health-care system label anything and everything "Covid" to scam more money from taxpayers to support universal healthcare.  Covid is a bioweapon because China developed it as a bioweapon. 

There is no reason that something cannot be placed into two separate and distinct categories.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
21 hours ago, drvoke said:

Media Watchdog Names Sean Hannity as a Chief Source of Coronavirus  Misinformation | Scene and Heard: Scene's News Blog

Fox News has been pushing two narratives in contradiction to each other:

1. COVID is a hoax. (It is just a bad flu.)

and

2. COVID is a bioweapon created in China with Fauci's funding.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Choose one and stick to it.

I beg to differ, sir.

I am not a con and I never watch fox news, with the exception of the occasional youtube video on some specific subject of interest that someone proffers in evidence of an argument - say, something by tucker, who for reasons unknown has been granted immunity for stepping outside the fixed noise box on subjects of significant moment. An example of this was his brutal takedown of trump's missile attacks on Syria, wherein he juxtaposed trump's campaign rhetoric with his specific actions vis a vis the sovereign nation state of Syria. 

Anyhoo,, Covid IS a hoax, in that its effect has been deliberately exaggerated by orders of magnitude. Do you genuinely subscribe to the notion that there were zero flu deaths in 2021? That is preposterous on its face. Yet that is the math being handed us, in order to exaggerate covid deaths. Likewise, people decapitated in motorcycle accidents or killed in car crashes were counted as covid deaths - and dismissing these frauds as anomalies is lazy - ESPECIALLY in light of the first flu season in history producing zero flu deaths. 

Likewise, forcing the public to wear masks which came in a box that says ON THE LABBEL, "Not effective against transmission of viruses" adds to the evidence that there is a concerted official dishonesty at work within the covid "pandemic." Mind you, calling a disease a pandemic has medical meaning - and exaggerating the malady's fatality could take it from a nuisance virus to a pandemic. Also, forcing people to remain indoors is precisely what it takes to cause MORE, not less of the disease. The reason Winter time is "flu season" is not that there is no such thing as flu in Summer. Rather, it's because people spend more time indoors in the Winter. Also, they don't get enough Vitamin D, which sets them up for Cytokine Storm, which is actually how viruses kill most people. During Summer, flu is extant, but symptoms rarely manifest, as people's habits and the strength of their immune systems differ seasonally.

So there are multiple layers of fraud detectable in the covid "pandemic" - and that's only the half of it. There is also this:

Both hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are virtually 100% effective against the disease in vitro, and both are already known to be safe in vivo. The predictable and legal result of these FACTS is that the medical protocols REQUIRE that these substances be put at the FRONT OF THE LINE for human trials, as they are already ptoven over decades to be quite safe, unlike the experimental "vaccines," whose in vivo safety is yet to be determined, But the MEDICAL protocols were side-tracked in favor of the PROFIT protocols, which call for the patent-medicines to get top priority, with pubic safety taking a back seat. 

So there are SOME among many dozens of elements of fraud. One more, before I address the china-as-perpetrator narrative, is the recent change in how the CDC COUNTS covid cases. Now that the vaccines have been widely inflicted on an unsuspecting public, incidents of reinfection are being downplayed with the same dishonesty as they were overplayed during the run up. The CDC changed the PCR thresholds to virtually eliminate new covid cases among the vaxxed, while leaving the over-broad PCR thresholds intact for the unvaxxed, creating a two-tier system of testing designed to cause false-confirmation of the efficacy of wall street's lucrative "vaccines" which were foisted on the public by captive agencies of the federal and state governments. Here is a link so that you can study up. If you do not like the source, fact check the claims against the links which the source provides to the pertinent government agencies it exposes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/caught-red-handed-cdc-changes-test-thresholds-virtually-eliminate-new-covid-cases-among

As to the china-as-perpetrator narrative, if one accepts the above statements as true, one has a duty to ask, who planned this? A china connection is not at all unreasonable. It seems to be the straightest line in connecting the dots.

The pandemic CAN be a hoax, and the perpetration CAN involve china. It would CERTAINLY require intersectionality within our own government. That ought to be obvious. But calling the pandemic a hoax is NOT tantamount to clearing china in the hoax, by any stretch of the imagination 

This is not to defend fixed noise. It's to answer the OP's premise that it must be one or the other - that the two narratives are mutually exclusive. They are not mutually exclusive in the least. 

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Accepting that "pandemics are a thing" is entirely beside the point, and does not respond pertinently to the OP.

Try harder. Be better.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

world overpopulation  and resource control. 

That would show a level of foresight that I don't believe humanity is capable of.

2 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

That is what I think. 

As to him "preaching against the protocol," do not lose sight of the fact that he pretended TO TAKE THE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE - derp. That action EMBODIED the "protocol."

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

That would show a level of foresight that I don't believe humanity is capable of.

Tis assumes our overlords are human. 

I do not subscribe to that assumption. 

There is room in my cosmology for our controllers to be merely posing as humans.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, drvoke said:

It's not exactly a new concept.   I doubt that's what happened here but it wouldn't surprise me if a group of extremely powerful and rich people could put a plan together for that kind of thing.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Toldya said:

What would you know of common sense? You buy the narrative that 2021 was the first year on record to record zero deaths by influenza. One must divorce oneself entirely from common sense to endorse such vapid ignorance. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Covid is both a hoax and a bioweapon.  It is a hoax because the US bureaucrats and health-care system label anything and everything "Covid" to scam more money from taxpayers to support universal healthcare.  Covid is a bioweapon because China developed it as a bioweapon. 

There is no reason that something cannot be placed into two separate and distinct categories.

Idiot

• IDIOT! 2
1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well I can find a bunch of reasons why the government would off 600,000. But if I thought it was manufactured I think they wouldn't of pushed so hard to protect the public.

Keeping us indoors during flu season and causing us to congregate in the select mass venues that were allowed to remain open, while wearing placebo-masks that say right on the box they do not protect against viruses is the precise opposite of protecting the public. 

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

And if I was going to exterminate millions of people I would of done what trump did. 

You'd have pretended to take the jab?

4 minutes ago, Common said:

Tis assumes our overlords are human. 

I do not subscribe to that assumption. 

There is room in my cosmology for our controllers to be merely posing as humans.

Yes they are really a trust of giant intelligent insects on a distant planet.

Idiot

• Like 1
Just now, slideman said:

Yes they are really a trust of giant intelligent insects on a distant planet.

Idiot

GFY, maroon. I promise you that the intentionally stupid are not my intended audience. 

You're a cheap -seater. A flyover poster. 

Just now, Common said:

GFY, maroon. I promise you that the intentionally stupid are not my intended audience. 

You're a cheap -seater. A flyover poster. 

At least I'm not as dumb as you

• Like 1