Stop with all the racial BS. I've had enough.

Why should we stop because Wallco has "had enough"?  He still does not understand racism at all.

I suggest simply IGNORING Wallco, as I think we have had enough of Wallco. Speaking for myself, I find no need to engage in more Wallco.

How does the saying go? 

"Never try to teach a pig to sing: it wastes your time and annoys the pig."

Now that we have annoyed Wallco to the max, let us pretend he does not exist. Put the sucker on ignore. The odds words of great wisdom will emerge from Wallco are approximately the same as the odds that Wallco will shit a towering sequoia.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should we stop because Wallco has "had enough"?  He still does not understand racism at all.

I suggest simply IGNORING Wallco, as I think we have had enough of Wallco. Speaking for myself, I find no need to engage in more Wallco.

FUCK YOU and your racist tactics. Time to just say FUCK YOU, I don't give a shit. 

The leftists must keep racism alive and out front. Victims are crucial to their political survival. They need the "wrongs" to right to stay relevant.

Thank God that most sane people are starting to understand what they are doing and why.

Just now, JinnMartini said:

I suggest you go fuck yourself  . . .  

Jinn is another totally uneducable waste of time. His solution is to exterminate all that displease him. He is essentially a duplicate of a Dalek escaped from Dr Who. EXTERMINATE!   EXTERMINATE!  RESISTANCE IS  USELESS!  EXTERMINATE!

damn sucker cannot carry on any cogent conversation. He is less useful than tuning into the Shopping Channel if one lives in Pyongyang.

55 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How does the saying go? 

Now that we have annoyed Wallco to the max, let us pretend he does not exist. Put the sucker on ignore. The odds words of great wisdom will emerge from Wallco are approximately the same as the odds that Wallco will shit a towering sequoia.

^^ racist

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

It's like crying Wolf.  Nobody cares. The only racism is what is pushed by the Left.  If you talk about racism, You are the racist. 

Blacks have been putting up with racism for over 400 years.

It is time for you to either get over your hate of blacks or do yourself in.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Blacks have been putting up with racism for over 400 years.

It is time for you to either get over your hate of blacks or do yourself in.

Fuck you Racist. You lying asshole

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

How does the saying go? 

^^^ ms. onASSis thinks FACTS are "racist.'

Hey, ms. onASSis:

Why are BILLIONS of negroes, mestizos, wogs and other Third-worlders trying to make it to the "RACIST" USA?

(Watch closely, folks.)