Is Rule By Majority Vote Really The Best Form Of Government?

3 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

ms. onASSis fondly remembers marching in the streets trying to get the 19th Amendment passed.

As you increase the lashes on your Negroid slaves! BASTID!

Even your own mother who is Negroid! SHAME!

33 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

It's kind of funny to think about.    When Republicans have control of everything, the biggest thing they do is get a tax cut passed.   Oh, the horror!   When democrats have control of everything, they transform the entire healthcare industry in a way that makes it more expensive for everyone.    

Which one of these is a more egregious use of power?

Well, the leftists want to "fundamentally" transform the Country so...

3 hours ago, Scout said:

So you oppose making abortion illegal?

I appose being forced to pay for abortion when the government funnels my money to horrible organizations like planned parenthood.  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

My point was to address MichaelF's claim that CA has so many votes, it has a majority with no other states voting.

I posted the numbers so people would grasp what a failure at math Michael is.

Do you want to have a math contest?

3 hours ago, Scout said:

They might have 53 seats out of 438.  Now, what are you claiming they are going to do with 53 votes out of 438*?

Please explain. 

* I never can remember when Guam and Puerto Rico and WashDC, and the Virgin Isl. etc. have votes that count.  I think they can definitely vote in committee......

You're missing the point. The federal government is sticking it's nose into that things that I don't want ANYBODY to vote on. The point is not the number of votes that california has. God you people are fucking slow.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I taught Spanish, mostly, and calling Obama Odumbo is making fun of his African surname and calling him dumb.It is at least offensive, but it sounds racist as well.

I did not teach any classes in how to make or evaluate racist statements.

So what? Obama is an asshole...and after the the way people (especially media) referred to President Trump?

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Healthcare was costing more every year before Obamacare, It is not possible to determine that it would have risen more or less than it would have had Obama done nothing.

It was government who fucked healthcare up in the first place. It was government who caused the runaway costs.

Patient "Doc, it hurts when I do this."

Doctor "Well don't do it."

12 hours ago, Michaelf said:

I appose being forced to pay for abortion when the government funnels my money to horrible organizations like planned parenthood.  

So do you or do you NOT favor abortion being legal - do you believe gov't should dictate a woman's medical choices or not.  I could not care less if you don't like paying taxes.  

Do you want to have a math contest?

Maybe.  My brain is getting older and doesn't operate quite as quickly.  

You're missing the point. The federal government is sticking it's nose into that things that I don't want ANYBODY to vote on. The point is not the number of votes that california has. God you people are fucking slow.

You are the idiot who claims 53 votes in CA give them the right to control the country......your diagnosis is far more serious that merely "slow". 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Scout said:

You are the idiot who claims 53 votes in CA give them the right to control the country......your diagnosis is far more serious that merely "slow". 

No I didn't. You're the idiot.

4 hours ago, Scout said:

So do you or do you NOT favor abortion being legal - do you believe gov't should dictate a woman's medical choices or not.  I could not care less if you don't like paying taxes.  

I don't object to paying all taxes. I do object to being forced to foot the bill for whores killing their children.