Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You complain about losing support from women, and you also complain about unmarried women being an increasingly significant political demographic..

 

Here's the deal..

 

What makes you think that the majority of women would support an ideology that promises to take away their self ownership and put their pregnancies into the hands of politicians ?

 

They don't, and they're not going to.

 

 

As for single women..

 

When a man proposes to a woman..

He's not taking in the whole picture of how it really works..only how it works for him.

 

If she wants to decide that being in a house with a man that is about 200% stronger, and about a third or half bigger than she is..

And about 100% more volatile...

 

Who she only thinks she knows..

 

There isn't much blame to put on her for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Andy34 said:

You complain about losing support from women, and you also complain about unmarried women being an increasingly significant political demographic..

 

Here's the deal..

 

What makes you think that the majority of women would support an ideology that promises to take away their self ownership and put their pregnancies into the hands of politicians ?

 

They don't, and they're not going to.

 

 

As for single women..

 

When a man proposes to a woman..

He's not taking in the whole picture of how it really works..only how it works for him.

 

If she wants to decide that being in a house with a man that is about 200% stronger, and about a third or half bigger than she is..

And about 100% more volatile...

 

Who she only thinks she knows..

 

There isn't much blame to put on her for that.

 

^^^^^ SOCIETAL REJECT with the social skills of a garden slug.

 

The REALITY IS, that you SHITSTAINS are all about CONTROL AND POWER AND OPPRESSING PEOPLE!!!


So tell us why anyone would support your POLITICAL IDEOLOGY that has resulted in the deaths by murder of over 50 MILLION people???

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It seems quite clear that the Democratic Party has favored laws that are more beneficial to women. Women know this, and vote accordingly. Smarter Republicans also know this, and are doing all they can to prevent women from voting by analyzing the statistics regarding where women live and work.

 

Why should any woman support laws which give the government power over her own body? 

 

Psssst. SHITSTAIN.

 

It ain't the WOMAN'S BODY that is getting MURDERED in an ABORTION!!!

 

Which means, your VALUE OF LIFE is absolutely ZERO and killing innocent babies is perfectly fine with you!!

  • Downvote 2
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should any woman support laws which give the government power over her own body? 

 

You mean like not being able to sell body organs?  It's their body, why should they not be able to sell a kidney?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I fail to see what sniffing glue has to do with the right of a woman to control her own body.

The government could pass laws against glue-sniffing, but I doubt that anyone has tried to fine or jail anyone for sniffing their own glue. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy34 said:

You complain about losing support from women, and you also complain about unmarried women being an increasingly significant political demographic..

Not really, I do not complain about those things.  I am a registered Republican.

Quote

Here's the deal..  What makes you think that the majority of women would support an ideology that promises to take away their self ownership and put their pregnancies into the hands of politicians ?

Here's the real deal, Andy.  The Republican party does not have a litmus test on abortion.  Some in the party feel that abortion should be illegal.  Others in the party, like me, believe that abortion should be legally available for the 1st 8 weeks after conception.  And, still others in the party believe abortion should be available even longer than that.   What most Republicans can agree on is that there is no Constitutional right to have an abortion.  This should be left up to the states, in the absence of any federal laws.

 

Do not confuse Republicans with Democrats, who do have a litmus test on Abortion.  You cannot voice any pro-life opinion within the Democrat Party - that is now forbidden.  Republicans are free to voice their opinions on most any topic within the Republican Party.   We are a party of individuals and the party for genuine freedom.

Quote

When a man proposes to a woman..

He's not taking in the whole picture of how it really works..only how it works for him.

That's not true.  I took many, many things into consideration when I proposed to my wife. We dated for 2 years before we got married.  And, we did not move in together until right before our wedding.

Quote

If she wants to decide that being in a house with a man that is about 200% stronger, and about a third or half bigger than she is..

And about 100% more volatile... Who she only thinks she knows.. There isn't much blame to put on her for that.

Everyone has to decide for themselves if marriage is right for them.  I believe that marriage between man and woman is the best and only way to raise a family.  If someone has no interest in raising a family, then that is their own, individual choice, isn't it.  As a Republican, I do not see that it is my pplace to interfere with that choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All you want to do is talk about yourself.

This is not about you.

 

The Republican Party says that men have 100% control over their own bodies, but some women should not have such control. The Government should be entitled to force a woman to have a child she does not want.

They are not "Pro Life": they are actually FORCED BIRTHERS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

All you want to do is talk about yourself.

This is not about you.

 

The Republican Party says that men have 100% control over their own bodies, but some women should not have such control. The Government should be entitled to force a woman to have a child she does not want.

They are not "Pro Life": they are actually FORCED BIRTHERS.

Their Evangelical base demands it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no link required, and I will not waste by time with you.

 

IF you cannot prove your assertion, I will just assume you were making shit up.

 

Which is probably what you were doing.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

IF you cannot prove your assertion, I will just assume you were making shit up.

 

Which is probably what you were doing.

 

 

 

Don't BITCH SLAP the "perfesser" to hard. If you do, she is likely to run into her safe place, color for days, and then emerge with 2 worn out pacifiers.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andy34 said:

You complain about losing support from women, and you also complain about unmarried women being an increasingly significant political demographic..

 

Here's the deal..

 

What makes you think that the majority of women would support an ideology that promises to take away their self ownership and put their pregnancies into the hands of politicians ?

 

They don't, and they're not going to.

 

 

As for single women..

 

When a man proposes to a woman..

He's not taking in the whole picture of how it really works..only how it works for him.

 

If she wants to decide that being in a house with a man that is about 200% stronger, and about a third or half bigger than she is..

And about 100% more volatile...

 

Who she only thinks she knows..

 

There isn't much blame to put on her for that.

They want fucked its what they need 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

The Republican Party says that men have 100% control over their own bodies, but some women should not have such control.

The Republican Party says no such thing.  Contrary to the Democrat Party, which has a litmus test requiring that anyone it backs in elections be 100% for abortion, the Republican Party allows for dissent and discussion of this issue among its members.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...