On 6/10/2021 at 7:39 PM, JinnMartini said:

You'll be disappointed  . . .  

But feel free to believe the online bullshit you come across  . . .  

There is PLENTY of jungle in  both Guyana and Suriname. Jinn has never been there, and has never read anything written by anyone who has been there. There are youtube travel videos if boh countries.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey.. If you want to defend fascism.. I'll be glad to be the fascist..     You will either wear the red shirt on Monday when it's red shirt day or I'll kill you. And what

I would not need to point out to a man of at least average intelligence that it was the allies who destroyed Germany, not fascism

Fascism can be a good thing... If you're the dictator. Peons like phillip, well, ask him how he feels after he gets slaughtered because his "pure" bloodline is one the dictator considers a threat and

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is PLENTY of jungle in  both Guyana and Suriname. Jinn has never been there, and has never read anything written by anyone who has been there. There are youtube travel videos if boh countries.

You're too brainwashed  . . .  and retarded  . . .  to know what  "plenty"  really is all about.

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

I was rummaging through some book boxes last night and I found that book on geopolitics.

The world of General Haushofer;: Geopolitics in action, : Dorpalen, Andreas: Amazon.com: Books

Strangely, it's not even listed on Goodreads. (I suspect a conspiracy by you know who)

As you may know, the Nazi ideology was totally incompatible with the concept of empire. They wanted to rule over ethnic Germans and only ethnic Germans. 

They were willing to deal with other occupied nations by appointment of a reichskommisar...but they certainly did not want them to remain part of Germany...and no doubt independence of many of these nations would have been granted in post war negotiations. 

The ultimate goal was to create a state that had access to resources that would match the needs of the people. In that manner Germany could basically operate 'off the grid' of internal trade.

Now any country...since before WW1 and extending to today will certainly have constructed a general strategic plan in case they go to war with any other country...which then is just executed automatically when a declaration of war occurs. I have no doubt that the USA currently has a predetermined strategy if it went to war with Canada, for example.

Dishonest people will often cite such plans as evidence that the Nazis wanted world domination...although the exact same evidence could equally apply to say....denmark

20 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

You're too brainwashed  . . .  and retarded  . . .  to know what  "plenty"  really is all about.

If you doubt that Guyana and Suriname do not have  a lot of jungle, all you have to do is consult Google Earth, you lame twit!

17 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

I have no doubt that the USA currently has a predetermined strategy if it went to war with Canada, for example.

China is more likely  . . .  although I am a fervent advocate of annexing Canada !