HCQ may actually have done more good than we were told

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These guys are grabbing for anything. There is a concerted PR campaign by the right to rewrite the failures of the Trump administration. From the the Covid response disaster, to the claims of voter fr

So far Trump has a pretty good track record of being right about a lot of things that the left tried to ridicule him on while he was in office.  

So have the MRNA vaccines been "peer reviewed"?

On 6/10/2021 at 10:11 AM, crazyhole said:

Lol.   I backed up every assertion that I've made.  

I see that.  Let's look at that back up ...

On 6/10/2021 at 10:11 AM, crazyhole said:

They are testing whether UV light can be used inside the body.  

Macrolides and Levaquin have anti-viral properties

Disinfectants can be used internally 

Trump never said to inject bleach

I proved all of these things with links to reputable sources, but you continue lying.   

Of course, that only made Nancy Drew dig deeper into these, wait, what?  Unsupported impotence supported by unsupported impotence?  Could it be a trap?

• Haha 1
On 6/10/2021 at 2:03 AM, rippy38 said:

Fauci being a hack, the virus coming out of a lab in China, HQC being an effective treatment, Biden raising taxes on the middle class, the looming border crisis, going soft on China and Iran, etc etc...

All kinds of stuff.

Ah, so absolutely nothing.

On 6/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, crazyhole said:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210602/HydroxychloroquineAzithromycin-therapy-at-a-higher-dose-improved-survival-by-nearly-20025-in-ventilated-COVID-patients.aspx

"Using computational modeling, the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities."

Good example of why not to pass judgment too early.   

The problem with HCQ is that the side effects are indeed dire, including death. Also, the relevant studies showing improved survival were exclusively for intubated patients. In other words, HCQ was a hail mary that proved pretty effective - but it's not a panacea. More of a - well, a hail mary. It is an excellent medicine of last resort. 

On 6/9/2021 at 11:57 AM, RickyTavy said:

From the site:  "However, a fascinating new study posted to the medRxiv* preprint server (not peer-reviewed*)," 

And, ...

"Using computational modeling, the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities."

And, ...

Azithromycin is an anti-bacterial medication, used often to treat pinkeye.  You don't have to be a Fauci to know anti-bacterials do nothing against viruses.

The "study" does not show results of anything, but represents a claim of what a computer model showed, and nobody else has checked it out.  Now, do you have anything on the effects of putting bleach or strong light into the body?

It is a legitimate study and its preprint status is not the part you should be focusing on. 

What you OUGHT to focus on is the fact the HCQ has deadly side effects, and this study was done exclusively on those most likely to die. 

The facts are on your side, so naturally you talk about anything else but - because you are stupid, and not very rigorous. 

If HCQ turns out to be an effective medicine of last resort, exclusively for those at death's door - which is what the study actually purports, - who cares? 

41 minutes ago, Common said:

It is a legitimate study and its preprint status is not the part you should be focusing on. 

What you OUGHT to focus on is the fact the HCQ has deadly side effects, and this study was done exclusively on those most likely to die. 

The facts are on your side, so naturally you talk about anything else but - because you are stupid, and not very rigorous. 

If HCQ turns out to be an effective medicine of last resort, exclusively for those at death's door - which is what the study actually purports, - who cares? 

Imagine my surprise at seeing you do this purse-swinging display of another load of empty assertions.  You would have to.

Before you judge anti-maskers walk a mile in their shoes meme | Something  To Laugh At

12 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Imagine my surprise at seeing you do this purse-swinging display of another load of empty assertions.  You would have to.

Nikola Tesla GIF

On 6/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, calguy said:

There is a concerted PR campaign by the right to rewrite the failures of the Trump administration. From the the Covid response disaster, to the claims of voter fraud, and even trying to tell us the Jan 6 mob of insurrectionists were just a bunch of tourists. 

You are a liar and a coward here, and you also have the support of liars here for this bullshit post.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/10/anti-trump-corporate-media-lafayette-square-mlk-bust-wiretapped-nice-people-white-supremacy-fake-news/

This is the freshest example of provable fact based debunking of Anti Trump fake news.   I challenge you to read it as well as your fellow liar/cowards here (talking to you @XavierOnassis). 

It shows how how the left lies and then after proven wrong, they  just slink away..  kind of exactly like you and others here.

On 6/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, calguy said:

the Covid response disaster

There was none.   This is the “hoax” pulled by the left.

just another one of the many lies you supported and pushed here along with other fascist douches.   

Our response was excellent, and you don’t even know what you are talking about.  It was a fucking bio weapon. 

On 6/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, crazyhole said:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210602/HydroxychloroquineAzithromycin-therapy-at-a-higher-dose-improved-survival-by-nearly-20025-in-ventilated-COVID-patients.aspx

Good example of why not to pass judgment too early.   

Quinine + antibiotics+ zinc, the hydroxychoroquine is synthetic quinine that works by pushing more zinc into your cells where the zinc disables the virus.

The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity (NIH)

Zinc is an essential trace element that is crucial for growth, development, and the maintenance of immune function. Its influence reaches all organs and cell types, representing an integral component of approximately 10% of the human proteome, and encompassing hundreds of key enzymes and transcription factors. Zinc deficiency is strikingly common, affecting up to a quarter of the population in developing countries, but also affecting distinct populations in the developed world as a result of lifestyle, age, and disease-mediated factors. Consequently, zinc status is a critical factor that can influence antiviral immunity, particularly as zinc-deficient populations are often most at risk of acquiring viral infections such as HIV or hepatitis C virus. This review summarizes current basic science and clinical evidence examining zinc as a direct antiviral, as well as a stimulant of antiviral immunity. An abundance of evidence has accumulated over the past 50 y to demonstrate the antiviral activity of zinc against a variety of viruses, and via numerous mechanisms. The therapeutic use of zinc for viral infections such as herpes simplex virus and the common cold has stemmed from these findings; however, there remains much to be learned regarding the antiviral mechanisms and clinical benefit of zinc supplementation as a preventative and therapeutic treatment for viral infections.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

There was none.   This is the “hoax” pulled by the left.

just another one of the many lies you supported and pushed here along with other fascist douches.   

Our response was excellent, and you don’t even know what you are talking about.  It was a fucking bio weapon. 

OK, Elroy, you're right and the rest of the world is wrong?

Just like trump won in a landslide both times?

Just because you're a graduate of the trump university school of medicine and you bought a law license from trump university, it doesn't make you any less of a fool.

29 minutes ago, calguy said:

Just because you're a graduate of the trump university school of medicine and you bought a law license from trump university, it doesn't make you any less of a fool.

one of the consistencies you provide here is the  lack of facts 

just a collection of low brow  insults 

I  know  you can't  come up with any science based opinion on  the  pandemic response, which in  hindsight is make Trump look like a champ.  You can't escape time and truth 

29 minutes ago, calguy said:

you're a graduate of the trump university

Are  you  referring to the University of Pennsylvania?    Yes I am.   I have this in common with the  Trumps

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are a liar and a coward here, and you also have the support of liars here for this bullshit post.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/10/anti-trump-corporate-media-lafayette-square-mlk-bust-wiretapped-nice-people-white-supremacy-fake-news/

This is the freshest example of provable fact based debunking of Anti Trump fake news.   I challenge you to read it as well as your fellow liar/cowards here (talking to you @XavierOnassis). 

It shows how how the left lies and then after proven wrong, they  just slink away..  kind of exactly like you and others here.

and as expected.. you totally dodged this  one.  ^^^^

A fact based destruction of your lies 

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Which are what exactly?   It’s an old drug used for decades.

It'll kill ya. It'll leave ya with a heart arrhythmia.

Best thing is Ivermectin. Prophylactic against getting covid, powerful against beating covid, no serious side effects and the unserious side effects are rare. 

4 hours ago, calguy said:

Ivy League .. cough cough 

41 minutes ago, Common said:

It'll kill ya. It'll leave ya with a heart arrhythmia.

Best thing is Ivermectin. Prophylactic against getting covid, powerful against beating covid, no serious side effects and the unserious side effects are rare. 

Since you like this line so much, do you have any numbers on how many people have died from using HCQ?   

38 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Since you like this line so much, do you have any numbers on how many people have died from using HCQ?   

Not the foggiest. I'm not a deep diver unless I rully rully give a shit - like with gorebal warnings. 

But I do know that the medical establishment is far more wary of HCQ than it is of ivermectin, which is literally among the safest drugs big pharma produces. 

Sadly, Iver's patent expired a generation ago - so even though it is safe in vivo and effective in vitro, it's on the pay me no mind list of the captive agencies of the federal government - cdc and fda - responsible for public health. 

The protocols of MEDICINE require the known safe drug to get the first trial runs. The protocols of CAPITAL were followed instead, and the patent medicines got to ride shotgun. It's one of the biggest scandals of our times, bigger than the iraq war and in the end it will cause more casualties, I predict. 

HCQ is a hail mary. Ivermectin is where the smart money is looking. It's a cinch, if ya wanna know the truth. I've dosed, and have doses on hand. 

3 minutes ago, Common said:

Not the foggiest I'm not a deep diver unless I rully rully give a shit - like with gorebal warnings. 

But I do know that the medical establishment is far more wary of hcq than it is of ivermectin, which is literally among the safest drugs big pharma produces. 

Sadly, Iver's patent expired a generation ago - so even though it is safe in vivo and effective in vitro, it's on the pay me no mind list of the captive agencies of the federal government - cdc and fda - responsible for public health. 

The protocols of MEDICINE require the known safe drug to get the first trial runs. The protocols of CAPITAL were followed instead, and the paten medicines got to ride shotgun. It's one of the biggest scandals of our times, bigger than the iraq war and in the end it will cause more casualties, I predict. 

HCQ is a hail mary. Ivermectin is where the smart money is looking. It's a cinch, if ya wanna know the truth. I've dosed, and have doses on hand. 

Both are safe.   HCQ isn't killing people, if it were it wouldn't be considered one of the safest drugs available.    It's literally OTC in some countries.   

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Both are safe.   HCQ isn't killing people, if it were it wouldn't be considered one of the safest drugs available.    It's literally OTC in some countries.   

That isn't what the link in the OP says. 

I hope you're right and I'm wrong - again, I didn't do the deepest dive. Did you?

I'm sure you're aware there are two different drugs, here - HCQ and CQ. Which of these are you saying is OTC in various countries?

Just now, Common said:

That isn't what the link in the OP says. 

I hope you're right and I'm wrong - again, I didn't do the deepest dive. Did you?

I'm sure you're aware there are two different drugs, here - HCQ and CQ. Which of these are you saying is OTC in various countries?

They both are, but HCQ is considered the safer of the 2.   It really isn't any more likely to kill you than Tylenol.   Sure, both can, but its really unlikely.  

12 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

They both are, but HCQ is considered the safer of the 2.   It really isn't any more likely to kill you than Tylenol.   Sure, both can, but its really unlikely.  

What I have read indicates otherwise. I will take a harder look pretty soon.