HCQ may actually have done more good than we were told

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These guys are grabbing for anything. There is a concerted PR campaign by the right to rewrite the failures of the Trump administration. From the the Covid response disaster, to the claims of voter fr

So far Trump has a pretty good track record of being right about a lot of things that the left tried to ridicule him on while he was in office.  

So have the MRNA vaccines been "peer reviewed"?

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

You got me there.   When the list of side effects includes "sticking out your tongue" we probably should steer clear of that drug, lol.  

They’ve been working and testing on these types of vaccines for a while now. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

They’ve been working and testing on these types of vaccines for a while now. 

And have never had one that didn't kill a large percentage of the test subjects.    Why do you think we've never had one that's been approved?  

13 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

https://medicalguidelines.msf.org/viewport/EssDr/english/antiseptics-and-disinfectants-16688206.html

Strike 4.   Ricky just got owned again through lies and ignorance.   

Not to interrupt your self-fellatio (dirty job, but who else is gonna do it?), but could you point to the part where they recommended injecting it into the body or using it to clean out the lungs, as per the moron you fluff?  Where they, like trump, recommended using bleach in the body at all?

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Not to interrupt your self-fellatio (dirty job, but who else is gonna do it?), but could you point to the part where they recommended injecting it into the body or using it to clean out the lungs, as per the moron you fluff?  Where they, like trump, recommended using bleach in the body at all?

When did Trump recommend it?    He didn't, you just lied about it and now you are pivoting.   

What's kind of funny about this is that nebulizer treatments use disinfectants that go into the lungs, so we'll call this strike 5 and 6.    You lost because you lied and are ignorant about the entire issue.    Just crawl back into your hole and come back out when there is a topic you have knowledge about.  

20 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

And have never had one that didn't kill a large percentage of the test subjects.    Why do you think we've never had one that's been approved?  

What is the large percentage?

10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

When did Trump recommend it?    He didn't, you just lied about it and now you are pivoting. 

You already ran from this, when I told you earlier, Squeaky.

"“We tested bleach. I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

What's kind of funny about this is that nebulizer treatments use disinfectants that go into the lungs, so we'll call this strike 5 and 6.    You lost because you lied and are ignorant about the entire issue.    Just crawl back into your hole and come back out when there is a topic you have knowledge about.  

I guess I am impressed by the stamina displayed in your self-fellatio.  Less so by your squealing dishonesty and unsupported assertions you later run from.

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

What is a large percentage?

20-50%.    They've always had problems with ADE with mRNA vaccines.   Later infections from the same virus or variant led to death far too often to make human trials.  

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

20-50%.    They've always had problems with ADE with mRNA vaccines.   Later infections from the same virus or variant led to death far too often to make human trials.  

Any chance this will be the empty assertion that you finally back up with a citation?

I didn't think so.

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You already ran from this, when I told you earlier, Squeaky.

"“We tested bleach. I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

I guess I am impressed by the stamina displayed in your self-fellatio.  Less so by your squealing dishonesty and unsupported assertions you later run from.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

Watch the video of him actually speaking.   The word "bleach" was never uttered.    You are either ignorant or a liar, but most likely both.  

6 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

On animal subjects?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/20/fact-check-pfizer-moderna-j-j-tested-covid-19-vaccines-animals/5162426001/

The vaccine has been out a while now. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

I'm not talking about this vaccine because the animal trials didnt go on for long enough to know the long term effects.   The influenza vaccine they tried several years ago never made it to human trials because the animal test subjects developed ADE and died 6-24 months later after being infected again by the same virus.   

This vaccine may be totally safe.   It may kill a whole lot of people too.  It's 50/50 on what will happen at this point.   

23 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

Watch the video of him actually speaking.   The word "bleach" was never uttered.    You are either ignorant or a liar, but most likely both.  

The "disinfectant" he was talking about came right after comments from another doctor about how tests with BLEACH killed the virus.  He used the words, "THE disinfectant."  And, you might consider the general dumbassery of defending stupidity so egregious that the leader of your cult later had to try the clumsy lying claim that he was being sarcastic.  Why would he be sarcastic about something you are trying now to claim is perfectly valid, lickspittle?

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

The "disinfectant" he was talking about came right after comments from another doctor about how tests with BLEACH killed the virus.  He used the words, "THE disinfectant."  And, you might consider the general dumbassery of defending stupidity so egregious that the leader of your cult later had to try the clumsy lying claim that he was being sarcastic.  Why would he be sarcastic about something you are trying now to claim is perfectly valid, lickspittle.

He was stupid to say he was being sarcastic.    I won't defend him for that.   You made up a fake quote and I called that out, so you're a liar.   

You won't defend trump being smart enough at least to understand how stupid his comments were, so he lied and claimed he was being sarcastic?  You are such a lickspittle you insist the stupidity was brilliant?  Okay.

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

You made up a fake quote and I called that out, so you're a liar.   

Actually, I misattributed the bleach quote said by the doctor who preceded trump, who was talking about bleach.  It was clear that was the "disinfectant" trump was bloviating about.  That said, I did enjoy the irony of someone who refuses to back up any of his empty assertions with citations squealing obliviously about others making stuff up and lying.

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You won't defend trump being smart enough at least to understand how stupid his comments were, so he lied and claimed he was being sarcastic?  You are such a lickspittle you insist the stupidity was brilliant?  Okay.

Actually, I misattributed the bleach quote said by the doctor who preceded trump, who was talking about bleach.  It was clear that was the "disinfectant" trump was bloviating about.  That said, I did enjoy the irony of someone who refuses to back up any of his empty assertions with citations squealing obliviously about others making stuff up and lying.

Lol.   I backed up every assertion that I've made.  

They are testing whether UV light can be used inside the body.  

Macrolides and Levaquin have anti-viral properties

Disinfectants can be used internally 

Trump never said to inject bleach

I proved all of these things with links to reputable sources, but you continue lying.   

16 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I'm not talking about this vaccine because the animal trials didnt go on for long enough to know the long term effects.   The influenza vaccine they tried several years ago never made it to human trials because the animal test subjects developed ADE and died 6-24 months later after being infected again by the same virus.   

This vaccine may be totally safe.   It may kill a whole lot of people too.  It's 50/50 on what will happen at this point.   

If that happens lawsuits will rain down on the drug companies? And anyone else endorsing it’s safety. 

On 6/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, crazyhole said:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210602/HydroxychloroquineAzithromycin-therapy-at-a-higher-dose-improved-survival-by-nearly-20025-in-ventilated-COVID-patients.aspx

"Using computational modeling, the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities."

Good example of why not to pass judgment too early.   

Trump said it was possibly good so democrats and their complicit media did everything they could to trash the treatment likely causing hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide. 

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

If that happens lawsuits will rain down on the drug companies? And anyone else endorsing it’s safety. 

Normally yeah.  Operation warp speed gave them liability protection.   There's nobody you can sue if something goes wrong with this.