HCQ may actually have done more good than we were told

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210602/HydroxychloroquineAzithromycin-therapy-at-a-higher-dose-improved-survival-by-nearly-20025-in-ventilated-COVID-patients.aspx

"Using computational modeling, the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities."

Good example of why not to pass judgment too early.   

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These guys are grabbing for anything. There is a concerted PR campaign by the right to rewrite the failures of the Trump administration. From the the Covid response disaster, to the claims of voter fr

So far Trump has a pretty good track record of being right about a lot of things that the left tried to ridicule him on while he was in office.  

So have the MRNA vaccines been "peer reviewed"?

16 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210602/HydroxychloroquineAzithromycin-therapy-at-a-higher-dose-improved-survival-by-nearly-20025-in-ventilated-COVID-patients.aspx

"Using computational modeling, the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities."

From the site:  "However, a fascinating new study posted to the medRxiv* preprint server (not peer-reviewed*)," 

And, ...

And, ...

Azithromycin is an anti-bacterial medication, used often to treat pinkeye.  You don't have to be a Fauci to know anti-bacterials do nothing against viruses.

The "study" does not show results of anything, but represents a claim of what a computer model showed, and nobody else has checked it out.  Now, do you have anything on the effects of putting bleach or strong light into the body?

18 minutes ago, calguy said:

These guys are grabbing for anything. There is a concerted PR campaign by the right to rewrite the failures of the Trump administration. From the the Covid response disaster, to the claims of voter fraud, and even trying to tell us the Jan 6 mob of insurrectionists were just a bunch of tourists. 

It's a campaign to appease the followers if trump to motivate them to vote in the mid terms. Time will tell if it's successful or not, but sane people can see right through the veil.

So far Trump has a pretty good track record of being right about a lot of things that the left tried to ridicule him on while he was in office.

• Thumb up 1
40 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

From the site:  "However, a fascinating new study posted to the medRxiv* preprint server (not peer-reviewed*)," 

And, ...

And, ...

Azithromycin is an anti-bacterial medication, used often to treat pinkeye.  You don't have to be a Fauci to know anti-bacterials do nothing against viruses.

The "study" does not show results of anything, but represents a claim of what a computer model showed, and nobody else has checked it out.  Now, do you have anything on the effects of putting bleach or strong light into the body?

Antibacterials can also have an anti-viral and anti-parasitec effect. Bactrim is a pretty good example.    Regardless, it's almost always the secondary bacterial infection following the viral infection that kills people that have respiratory viruses.    

It's honestly pretty funny that you guys insist that nothing can be an effective treatment for Covid simply because Trump said there could be a treatment.   

As far as using UV light inside the body, yeah.   Johns Hopkins has been working on the concept and practice of using UV light inside the lungs for a couple of years.    

Bleach, no.   But then again nobody said anything about bleach.   Disinfectants are used regularly inside the body though, the term they have for that purpose is "antiseptic" but it can often be the same chemical, like hydrogen peroxide or iodine.    If you've ever had your bladder flushed, they likely used a "disinfectant".    

28 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Oh, really?  Such as?

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Oh, really?  Such as?

Fauci being a hack, the virus coming out of a lab in China, HQC being an effective treatment, Biden raising taxes on the middle class, the looming border crisis, going soft on China and Iran, etc etc...

All kinds of stuff.

1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

The "study" does not show results of anything, .....

You are just a Hydroxychloroquine hater.  Hater loves to hate.  Hate on, hater.

39 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Fauci being a hack, the virus coming out of a lab in China, HQC being an effective treatment, Biden raising taxes on the middle class, the looming border crisis, going soft on China and Iran, etc etc...

All kinds of stuff.

Of course the Chinese studied the virus in a lab. That is what doctors are required to do with all threats to the health of citizens.  Fauci is a dedicated health professional that Trump wants to blame for his massive incompetence during the pandemic. Biden has not raised taxes, Trump was a failure at negotiating with China and ending the arms deal with Iran.

No kinds of stuff.

Trump wanted the US to allow children to suffer abuse at the border and refused to handle asylum properly.

Trump was a fucking disaster. He would do us all a favor of just DYING, right now.

3 hours ago, calguy said:

These guys are grabbing for anything. There is a concerted PR campaign by the right to rewrite the failures of the Trump administration. From the the Covid response disaster, to the claims of voter fraud, and even trying to tell us the Jan 6 mob of insurrectionists were just a bunch of tourists. 

It's a campaign to appease the followers if trump to motivate them to vote in the mid terms. Time will tell if it's successful or not, but sane people can see right through the veil.

The real funny part is you fuqtards believing a vaccine not gone through trials will save the world. As for 1/6 no one has been charged with insurrection and what failures did the Trump admin have other than not hanging every leftrat in the country?

4 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

And, ...

And, ...

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, FredH said:

Nope. They are still in the proof of concept phase of testing.   Hopefully 200 million Americans are a large enough sample size in the study to see what the death rate will be. 

• Thumb up 1
21 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Antibacterials can also have an anti-viral and anti-parasitec effect. Bactrim is a pretty good example.

Antibiotics do not work on viruses, such as those that cause colds, flu, bronchitis, or runny noses, even if the mucus is thick, yellow, or green.  When antibiotics aren’t needed, they won’t help you, and the side effects could still cause harm.

https://www.cdc.gov/patientsafety/features/be-antibiotics-aware.html

Hmmm.  Whom to believe?  The CDC or Dr. Dropout?

Regardless, it's almost always the secondary bacterial infection following the viral infection that kills people that have respiratory viruses.    

It's honestly pretty funny that you guys insist that nothing can be an effective treatment for Covid simply because Trump said there could be a treatment.   

And now we get the victim-wannabe reflex.  Nobody said, "nothing can be an effective treatment for Covid simply because Trump said there could be a treatment."  I was pointing out how you cultist grasp desperately and uncritcally at anything that might validate the buffoonery of the leader of your cult.

As far as using UV light inside the body, yeah.   Johns Hopkins has been working on the concept and practice of using UV light inside the lungs for a couple of years.

Do you have a link to what you read in the Gateway Pundit?

Bleach, no.   But then again nobody said anything about bleach.

"“We tested bleach. I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.” - Donald J. Moron.

Something blasphemous in your ignorance of the preachings of the leader of your cult.

Disinfectants are used regularly inside the body though, the term they have for that purpose is "antiseptic" but it can often be the same chemical, like hydrogen peroxide or iodine.    If you've ever had your bladder flushed, they likely used a "disinfectant".    

Hey, if you want to inject some bleach, I certainly won't try to stop you.

21 hours ago, Skans said:

You are just a Hydroxychloroquine hater.  Hater loves to hate.  Hate on, hater.

Another Deplorable wallowing in victimhood.  Ho hum.

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Antibiotics do not work on viruses, such as those that cause colds, flu, bronchitis, or runny noses, even if the mucus is thick, yellow, or green.  When antibiotics aren’t needed, they won’t help you, and the side effects could still cause harm.

https://www.cdc.gov/patientsafety/features/be-antibiotics-aware.html

Hmmm.  Whom to believe?  The CDC or Dr. Dropout?

And now we get the victim-wannabe reflex.  Nobody said, "nothing can be an effective treatment for Covid simply because Trump said there could be a treatment."  I was pointing out how you cultist grasp desperately and uncritcally at anything that might validate the buffoonery of the leader of your cult.

Do you have a link to what you read in the Gateway Pundit?

"“We tested bleach. I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.” - Donald J. Moron.

Something blasphemous in your ignorance of the preachings of the leader of your cult.

Hey, if you want to inject some bleach, I certainly won't try to stop you.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

See, now you fabricated a statement when all you had to do was provide the actual quote.   Instead, you chose the path of lying.   

23 hours ago, crazyhole said:

So you’d be willing to be a guinea pig for HCQ instead of the vaccine? 

Studies take time to be conducted. 

Btw, is this the same study as Str8’s?  Bcuz that one hasn’t been peer-reviewed yet?

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

See, now you fabricated a statement when all you had to do was provide the actual quote.   Instead, you chose the path of lying.   

Sorry,  I have a lot of fan mail to get to before I can address your re-stupidity.  That will give you time to consider whether this bit of trumpy dumbassery is really something you want to stand behind.  I fabricated nothing, but I can see where you would find it unfair of me to quote trump cretinism.

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

So you’d be willing to be a guinea pig for HCQ instead of the vaccine? 

Studies take time to be established. 

Btw, is this the same study as Str8’s?  Bcuz that one hasn’t been peer-reviewed yet?

HCQ has been around for decades.  I've taken a z-pac several times.   Yeah, I'd take medicines that have been proven to be safe over an experimental vaccine every day of the week.   

18 hours ago, FredH said:

The vaccine was not a study, dumbass.  The vaccine was, instead, tested extensively in trials.  

Seriously, Fred, in a herd noted for its ignorance, you are a bell cow.