Jump to content

Hunter Biden slangin' the N* word.


Recommended Posts

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

 
The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Hunter isn't a racist because he has self-identified as being non-racist.   Thats how things work now.  

In all fairness, Hunter was tossing the word out as a term of endearment and not being hateful.

 

Still, the cancel culture says no.

 

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Plugs must start with his family on racial justice 

 

XIDEN is going to claim he never knew about any of this.

 

And the media will give him a pass as they always do the SHITSTAINS.

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

XIDEN is going to claim he never knew about any of this.

 

And the media will give him a pass as they always do the SHITSTAINS.

 

 

We must not allow them to give him a pass 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

We must not allow them to give him a pass 

 

How ?

 

What do you suggest we need to do to prevent them giving the bastard a pass ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rippy38 said:

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

 
The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.
 

 

 

Nah !

 

Mainstream media will just ignore the whole shit and just move on to bash Trump some more !

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 4:36 PM, rippy38 said:

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

 
The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.
 

Oh man not good optics for first family 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hunter Biden is not an elected official.  Nothing he does is a matter for this sort of attention. No information allegedly found on his alleged laptop is in any way acceptable as evidence of any crime or any civil tort.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Hunter Biden is not an elected official.  Nothing he does is a matter for this sort of attention. No information allegedly found on his alleged laptop is in any way acceptable as evidence of any crime or any civil tort.

 

 

Not even if emails are from plugs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Not even if emails are from plugs?

The origin of any data on a computer that was not in possession of its owner is invalid as evidence. as it was subject to unauthorized tampering.  What are you, stupid?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The origin of any data on a computer that was not in possession of its owner is invalid as evidence. as it was subject to unauthorized tampering.  What are you, stupid?

Yea righttttttttttt ok photos and videos    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...