Ruby Freeman , Come On Down, You're The Next Supoenaed Motherfucker From The State Farm Arena Ballot Stuffing Caught On Tape

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  have no proof the  Gateway Pundit is wrong here.

you have a proven  record of ignoring  facts and  denial 

wrong?  with their PREDICTION about what MIGHT happen at the end of the Maricopa cluster fuck?  I have proof that they are guessing.... they said it.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That doesn't reverse your stupidity, and it was your error, not anyone else's  

Fuck you   Its totally true 

Just now, maineman said:

wrong?  with their PREDICTION about what MIGHT happen at the end of the Maricopa cluster fuck?  I have proof that they are guessing.... they said it.

Quality newspapers don't "guess" the news.

The ones read by the uneducated do, however.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

there was the incredibly unpopular clown who had succeeded in scaring and exhausting the majority of the electorate.

So unpopular he won ALL the  bellwether states and  18/19 bellwether counties by double digits 

So unpopular he  got 11 million more votes  than he did in 2016 over a candidate(1st female)  who was WAY more  popular  than Biden. 

So you lie 

The only  thing  that you have  gong for you is the  vast mysterious  vote dumps that occurred in places where they  STOPPED COUNTING

23 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

So unpopular he won ALL the  bellwether states and  18/19 bellwether counties by double digits 

So unpopular he  got 11 million more votes  than he did in 2016 over a candidate(1st female)  who was WAY more  popular  than Biden. 

So you lie 

The only  thing  that you have  gong for you is the  vast mysterious  vote dumps that occurred in places where they  STOPPED COUNTING

they didn't stop counting...they just took break and then loaded in the batches that had been accumulating during the break.

And bellwethers mean nothing in a totally anomalous election year.  2020 cannot be compared to any previous election.

And I am here to tell you that Hillary's negatives amongst the democratic party were WAY higher than Joe's.

And there were no other candidates in the race taking votes away from the front runners.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

they didn't stop counting...they just took break and then loaded in the batches that had been accumulating during the break.

they  just took a  break... all around the  same time,  only the  five  swing states,  unprecedented  breaks  mind you

We have  multiple  reports of ballot dumps in these states after the  stop count, which never should have  happened 

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am here to tell you that Hillary's negatives amongst the democratic party were WAY higher than Joe's.

Hillarys positives  WERE WAY BIGGER THAN JOE'S too... and  positive outweigh negatives always

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

bellwethers mean nothing in a totally anomalous election year.  2020 cannot be compared to any previous election.

Bullshit.

It proves the   mail in ballot was a fucking  joke and why it is not allowed  in nearly every developed nation.

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you have proof a link would be nice. Why do you call it a "cluster fuck"?

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

Sure they did. So they could bring in batches of ballots hidden under tables, gotcha.

And bellwethers mean nothing in a totally anomalous election year.  2020 cannot be compared to any previous election.

Why not? Because of the election fraud?

And I am here to tell you that Hillary's negatives amongst the democratic party were WAY higher than Joe's.

The leftrat party has no standards and negatives mean nothing to them, they steal elections so why should the weakness of their candidate matter?

And there were no other candidates in the race taking votes away from the front runners.

So?

1 hour ago, maineman said:

audits?  You don't need an audit... you just need to do basic arithmetic.

Which precinct, town or city has a percentage of registered voters voting which is far higher than other jurisdictions around it?

Sure basic arithmetic is a part of it but don't forget the part called canvassing. We need to make sure the votes match the addresses and that the people who voted exist at those addresses. We also need to prove the Dominion machines were not compromised. It seems they were connected to the internet. But keep your head up your ass, we expect no less.

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

1. they  just took a  break... all around the  same time,  only the  five  swing states,  unprecedented  breaks  mind you

2. We have  multiple  reports of ballot dumps in these states after the  stop count, which never should have  happened 

3. Hillarys positives  WERE WAY BIGGER THAN JOE'S too... and  positive outweigh negatives always

1.  that's correct... the sheer volume of absentee ballots WAS unprecedented.

2.  of course it should.  paper ballots from satellite locations gathered, batched, then fed into the system en mass.

3.  Liar.  

17 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Bullshit.

It proves the   mail in ballot was a fucking  joke and why it is not allowed  in nearly every developed nation.

it proves nothing of the sort.  It merely proves that mail in ballots take longer to process.  The electorate is not guaranteed to have a winner announced on election night.  It takes as long as necessary to count all the ballots.  The constitution provides for that.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

It merely proves that mail in ballots take longer to process.  The electorate is not guaranteed to have a winner announced on election night.  It takes as long as necessary to count all the ballots.  The constitution provides for that.

We have the  most insecure vote in the developed world...  The Democrats are criminally responsible 

The chain of custody violations and  lack of security were legion in 2020, as is the lack of transparency 

2 hours ago, maineman said:

paper ballots from satellite locations gathered, batched, then fed into the system en mass.

Unsecured, unverified  paper ballots 

god damn!

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

We have the  most insecure vote in the developed world...  The Democrats are criminally responsible 

The chain of custody violations and  lack of security were legion in 2020, as is the lack of transparency 

cool story, bro.

again... are there any precincts, towns cities or counties with inordinately high voter participation  that would suggest that they might be the portal to insert fraudulent ballots?

where did all of these supposed fraudulent ballots get in??????

12 hours ago, crazyhole said:

To me, the tally is irrelevant because they said earlier that some ballots were destroyed.   If that's true, then the numbers can't match up.   I'm more interested in whether or not they find fraudulent ballots.  

Huh? Why would ballots be destroyed when there has been months of subpoenas for those ballots?

12 hours ago, maineman said:

gateway pundit.

I rest my case.

Except I've PROVEN your sources literally lie for partisan politics. 

Can you PROVE ONE particle I've posted from GP is a LIE? 

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Huh? Why would ballots be destroyed when there has been months of subpoenas for those ballots?

I didn't say it's OK that they were destroyed, if they were at all.   I'm saying that it should come as no shock that the numbers don't match up because you guys already said that it happened.   

10 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Except I've PROVEN your sources literally lie for partisan politics. 

Can you PROVE ONE particle I've posted from GP is a LIE? 

where did you get that one from back in late November/early December about the 500K mystery ballots showing up in Pennsylvania?  lol