Ruby Freeman , Come On Down, You're The Next Supoenaed Motherfucker From The State Farm Arena Ballot Stuffing Caught On Tape

20 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well, your anecdotal evidence certainly dispels the overwhelming evidence of voter fraud. 

Wasn't trying to.  I was trying to show that Elton is ignorant of the election process and I did so quite competently.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That doesn't reverse your stupidity, and it was your error, not anyone else's  

Fuck you   Its totally true 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Wasn't trying to.  I was trying to show that Elton is ignorant of the election process and I did so quite competently.

Except there’s hundreds of not thousands of credible witnesses to voter fraud, statist also anomalies that are yet unexplained and forensic evidence of switched votes by voting machines. 

Next up. An AZ forensic audit that confirms what we already know. 

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

and @Str8tEdge slinks away without answering.

No. That’s based on overall voting participation. 

We’ll see what you have to say after the first of its kind AZ audit that will show how democrats have not only stolen 2029 but likely other elections too….

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Except there’s hundreds of not thousands of credible witnesses to voter fraud,

This is a false premise so I quit reading.

If it ain't a lie, Str8 doesn't know about it.  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

At the polls at which I worked, the COUNT was the tally that the machine had been keeping all day long as each ballot was fed into the scanner, ballot by ballot, by each person that filled it out.

At the end of the day, when we told the scanner the day was over, IT generated an adding machine paper printout that included the tallies of each race/issue.

There was no "recount".   Elton is pretty much totally ignorant of what goes on in election polling places.   

I  know personally a poll worker  who found a large box of fake  ballots for Biden  only.

They foolishly called the  FBI 

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I  know personally a pol worker  who found a large box of fake  ballots for Biden  only.

This is 100% false.

How many of you in here think this happened?

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Nope can't find it any where must be elnuts imagination again. 

Yep.  He is claiming the first GOP solid piece of fraud evidence

got no publicity --- including from The Gateway Pundit!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Thumb up 1
9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No. That’s based on overall voting participation. 

We’ll see what you have to say after the first of its kind AZ audit that will show how democrats have not only stolen 2029 but likely other elections too….

I am waiting for you to show me ONE place where the voter percentage spikes would indicate a location for fraudulent ballot insertion.  JUST ONE PLACE.  ONE PRECINCT.... ONE TOWN.... ONE CITY  that is noticeably higher than any surrounding area.  JUST ONE!

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I  know personally a pol worker  who found a large box of fake  ballots for Biden  only.

LIAR.

• Thumb up 2
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

LIAR.

MM:  We must remember, Elton's only friends are online rightwing QAnon nutters like him.  So perhaps his "friend" from QAnon did tell him that.  Then Elton's lack of critical thinking skills took over and he was reposting the words of a rightwing idiot once again.  

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am waiting for you to show me ONE place where the voter percentage spikes would indicate a location for fraudulent ballot insertion.  JUST ONE PLACE.  ONE PRECINCT.... ONE TOWN.... ONE CITY  that is noticeably higher than any surrounding area.  JUST ONE!

@Str8tEdge crickets chirping.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Except there’s hundreds of not thousands of credible witnesses to voter fraud, statist also anomalies that are yet unexplained and forensic evidence of switched votes by voting machines. 

Next up. An AZ forensic audit that confirms what we already know. 

credible?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

17 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is  just  more proof that  you  just make  statements with  no evidence at all

are you on drugs?  you make this anecdotal statement about a pol[sic] worker that you know and we're all just supposed to accept it as fucking fact?

I know this person who visits you for your great healing powers and they claim that they have seen you actually fucking sheep.  How's that?  Should you be expected to believe that?  It's true.  You have NO evidence that it is false.

Just now, maineman said:

you make this anecdotal statement about a pol[sic] worker that you know and we're all just supposed to accept it as fucking fact?

yes.

She doesn't lie.    The  Democrats are guilty of  fraud 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

yes.

She doesn't lie.    The  Democrats are guilty of  fraud 

And you fuck sheep.  I don't lie either.

GFY

9 hours ago, Scout said:

This is a false premise so I quit reading.

If it ain't a lie, Str8 doesn't know about it.  

If they are false then you can’t prove it with forensic audits. 😆

Bit you can’t which makes you a liar every time you spread the big lie.