Ruby Freeman , Come On Down, You're The Next Supoenaed Motherfucker From The State Farm Arena Ballot Stuffing Caught On Tape

4 hours ago, Scout said:

Elton thinks it is logical to assume that people would stuff ballots while being filmed and watched by thousands.  

Now, what does that tell you about a GOP intellect?  :D   :D   :D   

Make sure to bob up and down smoothly.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That doesn't reverse your stupidity, and it was your error, not anyone else's  

Fuck you   Its totally true 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

no.... I gave you the link to the website.  YOU chose not to watch it.

It was bullshit

You could  never source  the  quotes.   It was like  being asked a Bible verse and your response was handing them   Bible

4 hours ago, Scout said:

Elton thinks it is logical to assume that people would stuff ballots while being filmed and watched by thousands.  

Now, what does that tell you about a GOP intellect?  :D   :D   :D   

Why did they "stop counting" the votes on  election night and  send the observers home  in AZ, WI, MI, GA and PA?

In GA  they did the stuffing  when thought  no one was watching, and it was all caught on cameras they did not know about.

Are you  this  stupid and unaware ?

georgia-spike-morning-biden.jpg

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It was bullshit

You could  never source  the  quotes.   It was like  being asked a Bible verse and your response was handing them   Bible

It was the Georgia Secretary of State's office explaining moment by moment the video of the State Farm ballots under the table scene that you have repeatedly thrown up.  It was ALL explained in great detail and YOU ...YOU REFUSED TO WATCH EVEN ONE MINUTE OF IT.

Don't cry to me because you got you willful ignorance rammed back up you well traveled ass.

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

It was the Georgia Secretary of State's office explaining moment by moment the video of the State Farm ballots under the table scene that you have repeatedly thrown up.

so where is the  quote?

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

She knew the special cameras that were set up to watch the vote count were shut down, but she didn't know about the venue's additional security cameras

How about a link to the statement where she says that?  

Gee!  Otherwise people will assume you made it up.

57 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Why did they "stop counting" the votes on  election night and  send the observers home  in AZ, WI, MI, GA and PA?

In GA  they did the stuffing  when thought  no one was watching, and it was all caught on cameras they did not know about.

Everything you have ever posted about the election returns HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE FALSE.

Therefore, a betting man would assume the same about this bullshit.

Show us proof of all these things you are claiming occurred.

:D  :D  :D   

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Everything you have ever posted about the election returns HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE FALSE.

Wrong,  nothing has

I demand you provide proof of what I said and what has been proven false

if not, the we  will all continue to believe the fact you are a lying moron 

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

so where is the  quote?

In the link I gave to you months ago.   It was YOUR choice not to watch it.  That's not my problem.

Your willful ignorance is all about you. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, maineman said:

In the link I gave to you months ago.   It was YOUR choice not to watch it.  That's not my problem.

Your willful ignorance is all about you. 

Oh yeah we really hold on to your links for future entertainment. Willful ignorance is one of your better traits.

14 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

That’s a lot of black votes counted at once well for 15 hours 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

😆 It’s amazing the amount of evidence the left will ignore to claim a conspiracy lol…

if there were actual "evidence" of ballot stuffing, it would be clearly obvious in voter participation percentages in the areas where these fraudulent ballots were "supposedly" stuffed.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

@maineman  says this  was all legit

no xeroxed ballots.  all fake news.  I say again:

if there were actual "evidence" of ballot stuffing, it would be clearly obvious in voter participation percentages in the areas where these fraudulent ballots were "supposedly" stuffed.

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Better late than never.

Stuffing xerox copied ballots by the thousands lol… 

where exactly were the "stuffed" ballots inserted into the system? What towns, precincts, cities, or counties were used, because SURELY those places would show a much higher percent of voter participation if thousands of fraudulent ballots not submitted by actual registered voters were tallied there.

30 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Oh  how do you know?

because the numbers of ballots matched the number of registered voters voting.

Again... have you found ANY precinct, town, or city where these thousands and thousands of fraudulent ballots were allegedly inserted into the system?  

You assertion is that literally millions of fake votes were slipped in with legitimate votes in five key states, yet you cannot show ONE polling jurisdiction where the numbers are in any way unusually high.  NOT ONE. 

51 minutes ago, maineman said:

because the numbers of ballots matched the number of registered voters voting.

OK.. source that  number please

52 minutes ago, maineman said:

have you found ANY precinct, town, or city where these thousands and thousands of fraudulent ballots were allegedly inserted into the system?  

In PA  towns and precincts from all over the  state  had their  mail in ballots  processed in  Philadelphia.

23 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

In PA  towns and precincts from all over the  state  had their  mail in ballots  processed in  Philadelphia.

If you can show me this in writing, I will believe that you did not just fabricate this.

Otherwise, I believe it is false and illogical.

Counties all across the state do NOT transport votes to

other counties or cities, such as Philadelphia, to have their votes processed.  Each county PROBABLY has its own method of counting their votes.  Unless PA is a terribly POOR state.

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Counties all across the state do NOT transport votes to

other counties or cities, such as Philadelphia, to have their votes processed.

You're  right … Except under COVID  used as an excuse for a  shitshow

30 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Yeah, because in a pandemic you want to increase the number of people traveling and handling documents. 

34 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

So you admit you made it up.

THis is a rarity. 

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

OK.. source that  number please

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

1.OK.. source that  number please

2.In PA  towns and precincts from all over the  state  had their  mail in ballots  processed in  Philadelphia.

1, Source what number?  the hand recounts of paper ballots matched the counts submitted.

2.  Bullshit!  Philadelphia counts the ballots from their county only.  WOW.  You just flat MAKE SHIT UP!!!