• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden doesn't want to be the one in charge when the economy and the dollar collapses.   He's just hoping to eek out a few more years of fake growth and then it'll be someone else's problem.  

Not surprising in the least.   The only thing that really ever changes is the debt just keeps getting bigger.  

Were you stupid enough to think Biden is going to do anything differently than trump?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

He might have been? But I sure ain’t believing what his enemies say about him.

Ok, fair enough, us right-wingers could be making this up about Bernie.  But, what if we aren't.  What if we are actually dead-to-nuts accurate about why Bernie got kicked out of a Hippie Commune?  That must say something about the man's character, wouldn't you think?

22 minutes ago, Skans said:

Ok, fair enough, us right-wingers could be making this up about Bernie.  But, what if we aren't.  What if we are actually dead-to-nuts accurate about why Bernie got kicked out of a Hippie Commune?  That must say something about the man's character, wouldn't you think?

All I can say is he’s been working hard for people ever since. 

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

All I can say is he’s been working hard for people ever since. 

Oh, he has?  Has Bernie Sanders ever worked for a company or even as an entrepreneur doing anything useful?  No.  He has been sponging off the tax payers forever - since his Hippy Commune expulsion.

The charlatan tells you and all of the other communists out there just what they  want to hear.  He says it like he means it and laughs all the way to the bank and one of his three homes:

Sanders-Vermont-House.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Sanders-Lake-Champlain-House.jpg?ve=1&tl

Sanders-townhouse-in-Washington.jpg?ve=1

Just now, Skans said:

Oh, he has?  Has Bernie Sanders ever worked for a company or even as an entrepreneur doing anything useful?  No.  He has been sponging off the tax payers forever - since his Hippy Commune expulsion.;

Nope. 

He’s worked for the people. 

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

What ??

What ??

NOW.......my dander up !!                                            

"Does this mean we are not friends ? 

I just don't think I could bear it, if we were not friends".

Val Kilmer (Doc Holliday)

Tombstone.                                            🤠.

https://youtu.be/JVIovQTzfwc

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

Is that even news ?

But in his defence  . . .  he's not aware of it  . . .  or of anything else, for that matter !

108E0E07-A483-487B-9A40-52A540471A7E.jpeg.fcc15290300d150a204101fd1f87d7c4.jpeg

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Skans said:

mebbe he was an OPP smoker?

2 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

mebbe he was an OPP smoker?

Smoker, Joker, and midnight stroker, I just want to kick his peaches and shoot his tree.

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

+100.

Drinks are on me tonight, cowboy !!

Well done.                                                                        😊....🥃.                                         

• Thanks 1