We're Inching Towards Actual Violence Over Access to Water

49 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

You can't do that in Colorado.   That rain water is allocated to someone down stream.  Seriously, rain barrels are illega

Yeah, and you VOTED FOR THE SHITSTAIN PARTY that enacted that law, MORON!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your desired solution would be to kill millions of Americans by way of forced execution not war or starvation. 

You just revealed what a dumbass you are! Thanks!

God loves America. He put Canada on our doorstep. 

18 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Make that 7 and a half billion  . . .  and make sure the survivors are all of the white race  . . .  IQ-wise  . . .  

I sure am getting tired of seeing cigarette butts all over the place every time I turn the TV on, there they are, in commercials the news. Slickening.

1 hour ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

You can't do that in Colorado.   That rain water is allocated to someone down stream.  Seriously, rain barrels are illegal

We have similar laws in northern Nevada but they are not enforced all that much. Not sure why but that's how it is. 

34 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Yeah, and you VOTED FOR THE SHITSTAIN PARTY that enacted that law, MORON!!!

The law goes back a long ways.   Colorado was probably republican back in those days.  IDK, I don't live in Colorado, but I hike there at times.

37 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I sure am getting tired of seeing cigarette butts all over the place every time I turn the TV on, there they are, in commercials the news. Slickening.

I used to own a home with a front garden that was right opposite of a 4 star hotel with a 4 star Michelin  restaurant  . . . or was it 3 ?  . . .  never mind  . . .  the cooks and waiters used to come smoke their cigarettes next of my fence  . . .  and flip their cigarettes'  butts in my garden  . . .  

I did not give it a second thought until my wife told me our garden looked like a huge ashtray !

I complained to the direction  . . .  with whom we were in very good terms  . . . 

They sent a six men team to pick up all the cigarettes'  butts they could find and gave me 5 free dinner vouchers for two persons with no restrictions about the wine or menu of our choice  . . .  

That was Amarone all the way  . . .  their costliest  . . .  $150.00 a bottle !

Never seen any smoker of theirs, after that !

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

God  . . .  if there is one  . . .  couldn't care less about humans'  wheelings and dealings !

He'd be too busy playing marbles with the planets, comets, stars and all that shit !

Do you how to make God laugh ?

I do.

Just tell Him......what your plans for the future are.                           😇.....🥃.

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

What happens is that as new housing developments are created in these hot, dry, arid environments is that the limited surface water disappears and is used for watering lawns, growing ornamental trees (the ones that outline the neighborhood), and golf courses. Therefore, it does feel as if a new desert has been created. Instead of some scrub plants, sagebrush, etc... it is now empty dirt. 

Well I know Phoenix did major law changes to curb water usage...IE no grass, all native landscaping...and if you raise the prices of city water high enough, that's the best deterrent....

years ago there was a movement to pipe water out of Lake Superior Duluth area down to the Colorado river to help out...the Canadian and US gubment nixed ti pretty fast....

2 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Well I know Phoenix did major law changes to curb water usage...IE no grass, all native landscaping...and if you raise the prices of city water high enough, that's the best deterrent....

years ago there was a movement to pipe water out of Lake Superior Duluth area down to the Colorado river to help out...the Canadian and US gubment nixed ti pretty fast....

What Phoenix did is helpful but even then you have all of the restaurants, offices, golf courses, child car centers that all use the water and do not replenish the supply in any measurable way. Las Vegas just passed a similar rule except they failed in one major (654 pt font for emphasis) way... HOA's can still require a homeowner to have a lawn. 

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

That's just sick !

It literally falls on YOUR roof !

It's YOURS !

Next your neighbor will sue you if you touch the leaves that the wind blows onto your lawn from his trees . . .  cuz they're HIS leaves !

Another funny story about rainwater...my aunt who lives in way overtaxed Germany told me the gubment was thinking about taxing rainfall...you know, that free shit that falls from the sky? People could use it for gardens ya know...

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Rain.  Rain from somewhere else, like the mountains.

Great rain great rain
I thought I heard you call my name
Great rain great rain
I was standing in the station
Waving down an unmarked train

There's a fire at the junction
Why do you do the things you do
I was praying for mercy
And all he ever sent me was you

Jimmy bought the liquor
I bought the cups and ice
Jimmy bought the liquor
I tell you funny stories
Why can't you treat me nice

Great rain great rain
Great rain great rain
I thought I heard you calling my name
I was standing by the river
Talking to a young Mark Twain.

john Prine...still wondering what it has to do with rain...

26 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

So maybe we can dry up that aquifer by diverting the rain water to elsewhere ?

In some states, its illegal to catch rainwater in barrels.  That might be Texas, but I'm not sure where I read about this.

5 minutes ago, ROG62 said:
Great rain great rain
Great rain great rain
I was standing in the station
Waving down an unmarked train

I was praying for mercy
And all he ever sent me was you

Jimmy bought the liquor
Jimmy bought the liquor
I tell you funny stories
Why can't you treat me nice

Great rain great rain
Great rain great rain
I thought I heard you calling my name
I was standing by the river
Talking to a young Mark Twain.

john Prine...still wondering what it has to do with rain...

Don't know - but it rhymes. 

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Another funny story about rainwater...my aunt who lives in way overtaxed Germany told me the gubment was thinking about taxing rainfall...you know, that free shit that falls from the sky? People could use it for gardens ya know...

Well, as long as they don't tax oxygen  . . .  they can breathe for free !

They ought to be thankful for that ! 

They gotta finance all them terrorists washing up in Europe's southern shores  . . .  ya know !

After all they all want a mobile, a car, a home and all the stuff that belongs to it . . . and money to fuck whores, of course !

23 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Maybe you ought to consider shoving them up your ass  . . .  before making them public ?

So they'll also smell like the shit they are !

^^^ Managed to locate an office computer in the rehab facility.

23 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

You just revealed what a dumbass you are! Thanks!

When California slides into the ocean, we shall be done with you.

WHO SAYS THERE'S NO GOOD NEWS OUT THERE?

1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

Is that supposed to be your best shot ?

Jeez  BIGTEX  . . .  you're even more retarded than we all had assumed !

. . .  and that is saying a lot !

ROFLMAO

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

What Phoenix did is helpful but even then you have all of the restaurants, offices, golf courses, child car centers that all use the water and do not replenish the supply in any measurable way. Las Vegas just passed a similar rule except they failed in one major (654 pt font for emphasis) way... HOA's can still require a homeowner to have a lawn. 

A bit redundant...

Well, as long as they don't tax oxygen  . . .  they can breathe for free !

They ought to be thankful for that ! 

They gotta finance all them terrorists washing up in Europe's southern shores  . . .  ya know !

After all they all want a mobile, a car, a home and all the stuff that belongs to it . . . and money to fuck whores, of course !

They haven't taxed oxygen, 'yet'....

What is amazing is that only some of these hot, dry, arid, low water places are populated and most are not. Same vast emptiness is found in San Bernandino, CA as you find in Burns, OR. However, one is highly populated and one is not.

Is that supposed to be your best shot ?

Jeez  BIGTEX  . . .  you're even more retarded than we all had assumed !

. . .  and that is saying a lot !

ROFLMAO