Donald Trump Takes Stage at NC GOP to 

Trump “We’re in a different world we were in just a few months ago,” former President Trump reminded the crowd. Biden’s “catastrophic southern border” is regarded as his biggest failure, “all they had to do was just leave it alone.”

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Trump “We’re in a different world we were in just a few months ago,” former President Trump reminded the crowd. Biden’s “catastrophic southern border” is regarded as his biggest failure, “all they had to do was just leave it alone.”

As far as I can tell, you're about the only one cheering. And there was very little applause from the crowd as he delivered his 'big' speech. 

• Thumb up 1
24 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

“We’re in a different world we were in just a few months ago,” former President Trump reminded the crowd

A world that doesn't have anyone in it to tell him he has his pants on backwards anymore.

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

17 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Maga again 

NO HONEST American believes Dementia Joe received more LEGITIMATE votes than President Trump. It was indeed "installation" day.

• Thumb up 1
48 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

A world that doesn't have anyone in it to tell him he has his pants on backwards anymore.

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

It's always fun to act like a little dumb kid isn't squashman?

53 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump flopped

It is beyond credulity to believe the Leftists Democrats would launch such a massive election fraud effort for Joe Biden. Really? All this for Joe Biden?
Clearly there is much more at stake here than Joe Biden.

We haven't seen the meaning of flopped tell you show up

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, calguy said:

As far as I can tell, you're about the only one cheering. And there was very little applause from the crowd as he delivered his 'big' speech. 

Trump has been the only real patriot in the White House ever since Andrew Jackson. Our nation has been led around by disciples of Free Masonry and their husbands in drag since its inception. There have been just a few women as first ladies throughout these 246 years. Even the Statue of Liberty is a trannie (look closely at it). These truths are not hard to see if one takes the time to see past the female costumes men in government are wearing nowadays. Our national history needs some revisions. Trump was an excellent president and I miss his excellent leadership and his sense of duty. A real man is hard to find these days. I'm glad to have experienced Trump's time in office and hope he blows Biden right out of office due to all the crimes he has committed against our nation. Joe's wife appears to be constructed as a female, but, she married a man who was boinking the kids. Therefore, there is something odd about her, too, eh? Maybe if I offer a class to teach Americans how to see a man from a woman people would begin to understand that we cannot expect to have normalcy in Washington, DC when abnormal people are running the show. Make sense? What excites me is that the planet has entered its 6th act of extinction. The ethers have come to collect all of the outdated and ancient DNA that is holding back the evolution of man. Therefore, Free Masons and their husbands in drag must face the music that the Babylonian years are finished....kaput, finitio, no more.

25 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

It is beyond credulity to believe the Leftists Democrats would launch such a massive election fraud effort for Joe Biden. Really? All this for Joe Biden?
Clearly there is much more at stake here than Joe Biden.

We haven't seen the meaning of flopped tell you show up

Fraud? Fraud against a guy who wears his pants backwards

• Fuck you! 1
33 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

NO HONEST American believes Dementia Joe received more LEGITIMATE votes than President Trump. It was indeed "installation" day.

No SANE American doubts that indeed, he did.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
30 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Trump has been the only real patriot in the White House ever since Andrew Jackson. Our nation has been led around by disciples of Free Masonry and their husbands in drag since its inception. There have been just a few women as first ladies throughout these 246 years. Even the Statue of Liberty is a trannie (look closely at it). These truths are not hard to see if one takes the time to see past the female costumes men in government are wearing nowadays. Our national history needs some revisions. Trump was an excellent president and I miss his excellent leadership and his sense of duty. A real man is hard to find these days. I'm glad to have experienced Trump's time in office and hope he blows Biden right out of office due to all the crimes he has committed against our nation. Joe's wife appears to be constructed as a female, but, she married a man who was boinking the kids. Therefore, there is something odd about her, too, eh? Maybe if I offer a class to teach Americans how to see a man from a woman people would begin to understand that we cannot expect to have normalcy in Washington, DC when abnormal people are running the show. Make sense? What excites me is that the planet has entered its 6th act of extinction. The ethers have come to collect all of the outdated and ancient DNA that is holding back the evolution of man. Therefore, Free Masons and their husbands in drag must face the music that the Babylonian years are finished....kaput, finitio, no more.

Are you finished shitting out of your mouth yet?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
4 hours ago, calguy said:

Are you finished shitting out of your mouth yet?

I do not think that singlewide peckerwood is capable of any other activity.

His stupidity is rivalling dumbduck's.

17 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Remind Us How Lucky We Were to Have Him

What a leader-how far we have fallen since Inauguration Day 2021.

Inauguration? It was appointment day, installation day, up your ass day. Calling it inauguration is like Harris calling Memorial Day a "long weekend".

I thought it was to set a fashion trend. 

Backwards britches. 

17 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Yeah, leave children to starve on the other side of the border. Trump was a cruel asshole. 

2 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

I thought it was to set a fashion trend. 

Backwards britches. 

I'm sure you're  are out right now looking for pants like that. They look good for shitting in. All dem fems should wear them 

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

I'm sure you're  are out right now looking for pants like that. They look good for shitting in. All dem fems should wear them 

Hey I liked that no republican had the halls to tell him he looked like a fool. He got the right shoes on the right feet. So he isn't totally out to lunch. But it wouldn't surprise me if an aid didn't put those on him for him. God knows he can't touch his feet with that belly. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, leave children to starve on the other side of the border. Trump was a cruel asshole. 

More BULLSHIT from the MASTER.

Now GFY AH!!!

You cannot deny that children were forced to wait on the dangerous side of the border. Trump delighted in this. No doubt you did as well. Trump deliberately separated children from their parents and some have still not been reunited, as the border guards were not told to write down names of the children and their possible US relatives.

• Fuck you! 2
Just now, JinnMartini said:

That's because you're a brainwashed asshole !

And he doesn't even know it. Dem's Go for the dumb.

• Thumb up 1