Texass AG admits: Without voter suppression, trump would have lost the state

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stopping people from voting is voter suppression, you idiot!

Why not? My opinion is based on fact. You not being able to refute them is your problem.

Voter suppression to ultraliberals is making voters get ID, not letting illegals vote, not allowing people vote twice in 2 different states, not allowing poll workers to give people in line water, mak

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Wrong.

Ilegal votes are illegal.

Why is it when election security is increased, m it harms  Democrats 

9 hours ago, calguy said:

No one stopped them. Multiple investigations under both democratic and republican administrations have found mail ballots to be the most easily manipulated. Thats why it has traditionally not been a thing. And why it hasn't been that big in Europe.

If people are too lazy to vote any other way than by mail, then that is their problem.

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, duck33 said:

No one stopped them. Multiple investigations under both democratic and republican administrations have found mail ballots to be the most easily manipulated. Thats why it has traditionally not been a thing. And why it hasn't been that big in Europe.

If people are too lazy to vote any other way than by mail, then that is their problem.

Keep reciting the lines.

45 minutes ago, calguy said:

Keep reciting the lines.

Why not? My opinion is based on fact. You not being able to refute them is your problem.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
12 hours ago, calguy said:

Texass AG admits: Without voter suppression, trump would have lost the state.

Voter suppression to ultraliberals is making voters get ID, not letting illegals vote, not allowing people vote twice in 2 different states, not allowing poll workers to give people in line water, making them travel out of thier HOOD and / or making voters wait in the rain

Can't get this video to open but here is a guy voting for Eric Holder when he was the Attorney General:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5p70YbRiPw

• Haha 1
  • MORON! 1
Just now, BatteryPowered said:

The right to vote is NOT absolute.  Even Biden has said so publicly.

And the TexASSians are absoliutely trying to abolish it among the people that don't agree with them.

If you can't beat 'em, BAN 'em!!

29 minutes ago, calguy said:

And the TexASSians are absoliutely trying to abolish it among the people that don't agree with them.

Why do you continue to lie?  Absolutely NOBODY in Texas is being banned from voting.  If you have proof otherwise, post it.  If you don't, you're admitting to being nothing more than a lying liberal shill.

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Why do you continue to lie?  Absolutely NOBODY in Texas is being banned from voting.  If you have proof otherwise, post it.  If you don't, you're admitting to being nothing more than a lying liberal shill.

Denying access to voting is the same as banning a large swath of opposing voters. It's called, "cheating".

I did a little research yesterday as I like to do in order to be truthful/accurate when I relate information.

If Texas allows its people to become educated, the state is lost to the Democrats.  If you look at the two TX counties that house the Space Center employees, Trump got his ass kicked in those "education is valued" counties. (Harris and Ft. Bend Cos., I think).  

So, when people learn the facts, even in Texas, they find liberals/Democrats FAR MORE ACCEPTABLE AND COMPETENT LEADERS.  

In other words, Trump won Texas because its people are terribly stoooooopid. 

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Then what's the point of the new laws?

WELL DONE!  Do you suppose that idiot yet realizes how he just handed his personal humiliation to you as a gift?  :D  

Just now, Scout said:

WELL DONE!  Do you suppose that idiot yet realizes how he just handed his personal humiliation to you as a gift?  :D  

I'm waiting for an answer. I chew these idiots up. They hate me for it. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I did a little research yesterday as I like to do in order to be truthful/accurate when I relate information.

If Texas allows its people to become educated, the state is lost to the Democrats.  If you look at the two TX counties that house the Space Center employees, Trump got his ass kicked in those "education is valued" counties. (Harris and Ft. Bend Cos., I think).  

So, when people learn the facts, even in Texas, they find liberals/Democrats FAR MORE ACCEPTABLE AND COMPETENT LEADERS.  

In other words, Trump won Texas because its people are terribly stoooooopid. 

It's his target. He wants the least educated people to get out and vote. 

52 minutes ago, calguy said:

You still have not specified who, exactly, is being "banned from voting".

Just now, superds77 said:

You still have not specified who, exactly, is being "banned from voting".

So tell me how much fraud you had in the Texas election with voter i.d.  I thought that shit was supposed to stop fraud?