Jump to content

Lindell outlines his exact plan for how the Supreme Court will reinstate Trump in July


Recommended Posts

  • calguy changed the title to Lindell outlines his exact plan for how the Supreme Court will reinstate Trump in July
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What if Dorothy's magic ruby slippers really worked?   

The pillows suck the gray matter out of people's skulls, eh? Is there any other explanation --- well, besides innate stupidity of the GOPper?  

You've been wrong on every one of your predictions.

The pillows suck the gray matter out of people's skulls, eh?

Is there any other explanation --- well, besides innate stupidity of the GOPper?

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be a stone cold trip if Lindell did actually have some damning evidence.

 

Not saying that he does, but what would happen if he did?

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

What if Dorothy's magic ruby slippers really worked? 

 

Nobody, and I mean nobody thought that Trump would win in 2016... except Ann Coulter.

 

Even the Republicans were saying he wouldn't be President.

 

Just play devil's advocate and say Lindell did have definitive proof of fraud and a massive cover up and the SC decides to make a ruling.

 

What do you think would happen in this Country?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindell does not have diddly. Go play the devil's advocate all by yourself.

Trump only became president because of the idiotic Electoral College. More people wanted Hillary than wanted Trump. And Michael Moore predicted Trump would win the EC, by the way.

Our country would be far better off if Hillary had been president.

We'd be better off if Trump died tomorrow.

He is a wretched, evil scammer.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

It would be a stone cold trip if Lindell did actually have some damning evidence.

 

Not saying that he does, but what would happen if he did?

 

 

It would be hilarious, and total chaos.   Obviously the election isn't getting overturned by SCOTUS, but I'd love to see the drama that would ensue if he's actually right.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Lindell does not have diddly. Go play the devil's advocate all by yourself.

Trump only became president because of the idiotic Electoral College. More people wanted Hillary than wanted Trump. And Michael Moore predicted Trump would win the EC, by the way.

Our country would be far better off if Hillary had been president.

We'd be better off if Trump died tomorrow.

He is a wretched, evil scammer.

Okay... so I'll go first.

 

I think it would lead to a Civil War. I don't believe the machine in DC would allow itself to be unseated, and would destroy the Country before letting it happen.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

It would be hilarious, and total chaos.   Obviously the election isn't getting overturned by SCOTUS, but I'd love to see the drama that would ensue if he's actually right.   

Chaos wouldn't begin to describe it. This Country would devolve into third world status in a matter or weeks, if not days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, calguy said:

 

War for dependence continues

 

Probably another post civil war immigrant who thinks they would feel more comfortable back in old world monarchy situation and think they know everything about the USA but are just full of classing and grouping BS pushed out after the war between the states.

th?id=OIP.Sv4NB9AbKerP6-0DByO0twHaDt%26p

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, calguy said:

 

 

Why do you ignorant Liberals even give morons like this the exposure?

 

Its a mother fucker who makes pillows... who gives a fuck what he thinks?

 

Oh yeah I know who ... retarded fucking Liberals ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

 

Why do you ignorant Liberals even give morons like this the exposure?

 

Its a mother fucker who makes pillows... who gives a fuck what he thinks?

 

Oh yeah I know who ... retarded fucking Liberals ...

The black guy in a conservative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

What if Dorothy's magic ruby slippers really worked? 

 

 

How about yours?

 

Ruby slippers I mean ... do they work?

 

I bet they work to get you more truckers ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Okay... so I'll go first.

 

I think it would lead to a Civil War. I don't believe the machine in DC would allow itself to be unseated, and would destroy the Country before letting it happen.

 

 

 

 

Of course that's what the republicans want, civil war.   Just another excuse by the right wing gun nuts to shoot people.   Look at how most mass shootings are done by redneck white guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Look at how most mass shootings are done by redneck white guys.

 

Not true ... most mass shootings are done each and every weekend in Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Detroit, and NYC ... by black guys.

 

Media just doesn't want to report that ... it doesn't fit their agenda ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Civil Wars are always counterproductive. There is NO CHANCE that the Supreme Court would order the duly elected president to be replaced by the lying piece of rancid shit that goes by the name of Donald Trump.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, rippy38 said:

It would be a stone cold trip if Lindell did actually have some damning evidence.

 

Not saying that he does, but what would happen if he did?

 

 

Nobody would believe him

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

 

Not true ... most mass shootings are done each and every weekend in Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Detroit, and NYC ... by black guys.

 

Media just doesn't want to report that ... it doesn't fit their agenda ...

The definition of mass shootings is four victims at the same time and place, and what happens in Chicago are incidents in which one gang member shoots another. You are a fool and don't even know what "media" is or does.

Grow up, whiteboy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Of course that's what the republicans want, civil war.   Just another excuse by the right wing gun nuts to shoot people.   Look at how most mass shootings are done by redneck white guys.

They will keep going until the resentment boils over

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Civil Wars are always counterproductive.

 

Nah, they do exactly what they need to do ... especially the next one ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The definition of mass shootings is four victims at the same time and place, and what happens in Chicago are incidents in which one gang member shoots another. You are a fool and don't even know what "media" is or does.

Grow up, whiteboy. 

 

Definition is actually two or more ...

 

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/08/51-mass-shooters-2019-were-black-only-29-were-daniel-greenfield/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The definition of mass shootings is four victims at the same time and place, and what happens in Chicago are incidents in which one gang member shoots another. You are a fool and don't even know what "media" is or does.

Grow up, whiteboy. 

 

Isn't there some kind of Pride celebration you are supposed to be at?

 

pride-julienne-schaer__large.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...