Cortez will not accept gofundme money donated for her abuela

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you leftists didn't like "whataboutisms"?

ANY UPDATE ?            

Isn't Cortez a Spanish name associated with rapine and plunder?   I smell privilege in the Cortez family. I smell guilt. And GILT.   Just how is it that Abuela has such a nice home

Posted Images

The Gofundme thing for AOC's grandmother seems to be more of a pledge than an actual donation. Is there actual evidence that money was transferred to an account, or merely PLEDGED to do so if terms and conditions were met?

It is just a stunt, designed to embarrass AOC by people that do not give a flying f*ck about anyone in Puerto Rico.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Gofundme thing for AOC's grandmother seems to be more of a pledge than an actual donation. Is there actual evidence that money was transferred to an account, or merely PLEDGED to do so if terms and conditions were met?

It is just a stunt, designed to embarrass AOC by people that do not give a flying f*ck about anyone in Puerto Rico.

No, the money was there over $100,000.  Gofundme will refund every donation back to the givers because abuela will not accept it wtf?   I guess she is not in such bad shape 

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

No, the money was there over $100,000.  Gofundme will refund every donation back to the givers because abuela will not accept it wtf?   I guess she is not in such bad shape 

If it is refundable, then it is a stunt.

\

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

\

No Stunt abuela will not accept it so gofundme refunds the donations to those who donated no stunt.   The stunt is Cortez saying her abuela is suffering  

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

By the way is this abuela her ocasio or Cortez abuela?

On 6/8/2021 at 9:04 AM, XavierOnassis said:

\

If the recipient (in this case, the grandmother) refuses the money, GoFundMe must return the money.

It was absolutely done to embarrass the PRB.

46 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

If the recipient (in this case, the grandmother) refuses the money, GoFundMe must return the money.

It was absolutely done to embarrass the PRB.

Embarrassed how?

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Embarrassed how?

The PRB is so concerned about helping everyone, but lets her dear grandmother live in a damaged house for years.  God forbid she actually help her grandmother.  Better to let other people cover that expense.

13 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

The PRB is so concerned about helping everyone, but lets her dear grandmother live in a damaged house for years.  God forbid she actually help her grandmother.  Better to let other people cover that expense.

You really are a stupid man. She has brought attention to the twenty billion dollars Puerto Rican’s are waiting for. 

it’s not just her grandmother, dumb fuck. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

You really are a stupid man. She has brought attention to the twenty billion dollars Puerto Rican’s are waiting for. 

it’s not just her grandmother, dumb fuck. 

You mean she lied?

Typical of The PRB

This was just a STUNT. The only goal was to embarrass AOC and she was having none of this stupid stunt.

She did not solicit money from the assortment of Right Wing Assholes, and her abuela supported her entirely.

8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

She lied about what, shitbreath?

On June 2 she sent the following tweet:

“Just over a week ago, my abuela fell ill,” the New York Democrat tweeted Wednesday. “I went to Puerto Rico to see her — my 1st time in a year+ bc of COVID. This is her home. Hurricane María relief hasn’t arrived. Trump blocked relief $ for PR. People are being forced to flee ancestral homes, & developers are taking them.”

Her tweet included pictures.

According to you, she was really talking about everyone in PR.  Yet this loving and caring person (The PRB) showed she was letting her abuela live in a home in disrepair. 

33 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

On June 2 she sent the following tweet:

“Just over a week ago, my abuela fell ill,” the New York Democrat tweeted Wednesday. “I went to Puerto Rico to see her — my 1st time in a year+ bc of COVID. This is her home. Hurricane María relief hasn’t arrived. Trump blocked relief $ for PR. People are being forced to flee ancestral homes, & developers are taking them.”

Her tweet included pictures.

According to you, she was really talking about everyone in PR.  Yet this loving and caring person (The PRB) showed she was letting her abuela live in a home in disrepair. 

You are an idiot. 

She posted the picture of her grandmother’s house to  bring attention to Puerto Rican suffering. 

She wasn’t letting anyone do anything, shitbreath. Her grandmother’s choice. OAC went down to see and help, fool.