5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You do realize that you are in fact, just repeating the same thing over again right now.

LOL

I'm giving you credit, dude.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden throwing shade at his "predecessor" In my first four months in office, more than two million jobs have been created. That's more than double the rate of my predecessor, and more than eig

Nope.   Biden is creating jobs that never would have existed before he became president.   Construction, energy, service sector, government.....all going up

This probably has more to do with people going back to work because the Red States took away their unemployment freebies more than anything Biden has done.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, rippy38 said:

This probably has more to do with people going back to work because the Red States took away their unemployment freebies more than anything Biden has done.

It has everything with people going back to work as the economy continues to recover from the trump depression.   Joe Biden got jobs for people.  

1 minute ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

It has everything with people going back to work as the economy continues to recover from the trump depression.   Joe Biden got jobs for people.  

Restoring jobs that were eleminated through lockdowns and restrictions isn't "job creation".

These jobs are coming back despite the left's efforts to keep the Country shut down.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, calguy said:

In my first four months in office, more than two million jobs have been created.

I can't believe even you would give Bidumb credit for "creating" jobs that were simply people returning to work from the lockdown

I am truly embarrassed for you friend 😔

16 hours ago, crazyhole said:

10/10 troll thread.   I didn't think you had it in you.    

Calguy is usually pretty level. This is beneath him. I'm saddened.

1 hour ago, calguy said:

You didn't make any point. You just recited the same old lines.

Pathetically weak

The point is obvious to anyone with a brain, and therefore invisible to you

40 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Thanks to St. Biden I got a new job

Men were paying for sex long before Bidumb got involved

Well, maybe you were having trouble finding work before. Even johns have standards

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Restoring jobs that were eleminated through lockdowns and restrictions isn't "job creation".

These jobs are coming back despite the left's efforts to keep the Country shut down.

Yes it is job creation.  If trump had somehow managed to win reelection, these jobs would not have returned as the depression would have worsened.  Biden/Harris 2024

3 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Yes it is job creation.  If trump had somehow managed to win reelection, these jobs would not have returned as the depression would have worsened.  Biden/Harris 2024

Just saying it doesn't make it so One.

So you are saying that if Trump were still President, the Country wouldn't be opening back up?

18 hours ago, calguy said:

Biden throwing shade at his "predecessor"

In my first four months in office, more than two million jobs have been created. That's more than double the rate of my predecessor, and more than eight times the rate of President Reagan.
image.png.f3892dd925a3858250d15aebf0318127.png

Biden has done nothing ... jack shit.

Covid is under control, because Trump put the plan in place.

Jobs are coming back ... jobs Trump help build.

Border is a fucking disaster, because Biden is a pussy.

Gas prices, food prices, all prices .... up and going to keep going up ... because Biden is a pussy.

China and Russia own us again.

Biden has now made multiple inappropriate comments to little girls during press conferences. Pedo Joe at his best.

You voted for that faggot mother fucking puppet ... gratz.

26 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Biden has done nothing ... jack shit.

Covid is under control, because Trump put the plan in place.

Jobs are coming back ... jobs Trump help build.

Border is a fucking disaster, because Biden is a pussy.

Gas prices, food prices, all prices .... up and going to keep going up ... because Biden is a pussy.

China and Russia own us again.

Biden has now made multiple inappropriate comments to little girls during press conferences. Pedo Joe at his best.

You voted for that faggot mother fucking puppet ... gratz.

Poor little whiney puss.

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Just saying it doesn't make it so One.

So you are saying that if Trump were still President, the Country wouldn't be opening back up?

I didn't say it wouldn't be opening up, I said the trump depression that started in January of 2020 would still be raging.   We were in an economic collapse and are now in the recovery stage thanks to Joe Biden and his stimulus money.