1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

I'm sure Lindell is perfectly fine with their decision.

I wonder what Costco will do with all the pillows that have in inventory?

I don't see Lindell giving them their money back.

Well Costco and other big retailers often don't "own" the inventory a lot of the inventory they sell.   They are simply selling the product for the manufacturer and they don't get paid until it sells.   I'd bet Lindell owns those pillows and will have to take them back.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meaning the whole country is kicking his cult ass to the curb. Let him work truck stops. He has the mustache for it

Fuck rippy and fuck his mother too

Costco has announced they will no longer sell my pillow there.   I'm glad to see Lindell lose another place to sell his worthless product.   Let it be known that if you support trump you won't be in b

2 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Costco has announced they will no longer sell my pillow there.   I'm glad to see Lindell lose another place to sell his worthless product.   Let it be known that if you support trump you won't be in business long as you will be boycotted.   I had even mentioned it to my local Costco about a month ago that I didn't like them selling a product from a guy that promotes destroying the US Capitol.   Here's the EMail I got from MoveOn, the organization that pushed Costco.   Love it.

Dear fellow MoveOn member, 

This is Dennis, the guy who started the MoveOn petition to get Costco to drop MyPillow. I have just learned that with the help of more than 275,000 MoveOn members, we have been victorious in our fight!1

My Pillow has been booted from all Costco stores and this would not have been possible without the help from each and every one of you.

For that, I am eternally grateful to you all. Thank you for taking the time and signing my petition.

WE DID IT TOGETHER!

Dennis C.

Another piece of shit corporation that places politics above their customers. 

Let’s hope all these fascist pig corporations go belly up soon. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

You are backwards, they placed their customers over politics.   None of us customers want to see his shit products in the store.

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Correct. 
I like Costco though. I’m not ready to boycott them yet 

7 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

You are backwards, they placed their customers over politics.   None of us customers want to see his shit products in the store.

No, they didn’t you dumb fucking fascist pig. They took one side over the other and alienated a large portion of their customer base on the process. 

Placing their customers first would be remaining neutral you retarded ass fucker. 

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Correct. 
I like Costco though. I’m not ready to boycott them yet 

Many people will and they’ll lose millions and rightfully so. 

I boycott any business that gets involved in politics. Every American should so we can rid ourselves of this cancerous leftist fascist cancel culture ASAP. 

56 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Well Costco and other big retailers often don't "own" the inventory a lot of the inventory they sell.   They are simply selling the product for the manufacturer and they don't get paid until it sells.   I'd bet Lindell owns those pillows and will have to take them back.

It depends on the conditions of the contract.

50 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

That's pretty much how it works with these kinds of retailers. Lindell will have to take them and pay shipping costs as well!

37 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No, they didn’t you dumb fucking fascist pig. They took one side over the other and alienated a large portion of their customer base on the process. 

Placing their customers first would be remaining neutral you retarded ass fucker. 

My family was shopping at Costco yesterday, so they didn't alienate their customer base.   The place was a busy as ever.  Get a clue you fucking trump swine.

35 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Many people will and they’ll lose millions and rightfully so. 

I boycott any business that gets involved in politics. Every American should so we can rid ourselves of this cancerous leftist fascist cancel culture ASAP. 

By not selling Lindell's junk Costco is choosing to stay out of politics.   You're simply too stupid to understand that.

3 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

My family was shopping at Costco yesterday, so they didn't alienate their customer base.   The place was a busy as ever.  Get a clue you fucking trump swine.

Cosco is always crowded. Lindell is a piss ant compared to them. They have no reason or desire to deal with psychopathic scum.

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

That's pretty much how it works with these kinds of retailers. Lindell will have to take them and pay shipping costs as well!

Just saying that doesn't make it so.

Lindell could have made them a cash upfront deal when the sale was made.

Retailers do that all the time with independent vendors.

I know when I sold beer years ago, it was all cash up front and the only returns we did was for damaged product. Most of the other dsd vendors worked on a 30 payment cycle, but the product still went into the store's inventory upon receipt just the same.

12 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

So… the NFL, NBA, and MLB along woth countless other businesses haven’t lost billions by taking political stances? 😅

What a nice created reality you live in, dumb fuck. 

53 minutes ago, king of the county said:

My pillow orders arrived today 

I tried to order a pillow from that guy that got shot at in that school, but his website gave me a 404 error.

Site not found.

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

So… the NFL, NBA, and MLB along woth countless other businesses haven’t lost billions by taking political stances? 😅

We get to Costco about every 4 to 6 weeks.   Our nearest Costco isn't just down the road and yesterday happened to be the day.   I stopped at my chiropractor on the way too.  Needed an adjustment and it was a great way to combine things.

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I tried to order a pillow from that guy that got shot at in that school, but his website gave me a 404 error.

Site not found.

No pillows, mattress topper i keep wearing them out 

6 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

We get to Costco about every 4 to 6 weeks.   Our nearest Costco isn't just down the road and yesterday happened to be the day.   I stopped at my chiropractor on the way too.  Needed an adjustment and it was a great way to combine things.

As long as they lose plenty of millions for their stupidity it’s all good. Hopefully they’ll fleece idiots like you to make up the difference. 

37 minutes ago, king of the county said:

No pillows, mattress topper i keep wearing them out 

You wouldn't wear them out so fast if you didn't wet the bed.

34 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

As long as they lose plenty of millions for their stupidity it’s all good. Hopefully they’ll fleece idiots like you to make up the difference. 

I doubt if they made many millions off Mr. My Pillow.

There are lots of pillow manufacturers out there.

51 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

countless other businesses haven’t lost billions by taking political stances? 😅

Yup. Mr. My Pillow is losing big bucks taking his extremely crazy political stances. He's so far out there no one wants to touch him. His brand is toxic to many of Costco's customers. That's why they dumped his crazy ass.

22 minutes ago, calguy said:

Yup. Mr. My Pillow is losing big bucks taking his extremely crazy political stances. He's so far out there no one wants to touch him. His brand is toxic to many of Costco's customers. That's why they dumped his crazy ass.

So do you stand out in front of Costco and poll the customers on their opinion of Mike Lindell every day of the week, or just on weekends?

16 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So do you stand out in front of Costco and poll the customers on their opinion of Mike Lindell every day of the week, or just on weekends?

Prove he's not toxic to MANY of Costco's customers. They've done the math. All you've done is work the message boards. There's a reason Facebook and Twitter don't want anything to do with trump. There's a reason firms like JP Morgan are freezing out the GOPricks who voted against the constitution. 

The country's sick of this shit. 

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Prove he's not toxic to MANY of Costco's customers. They've done the math. All you've done is work the message boards. There's a reason Facebook and Twitter don't want anything to do with trump. There's a reason firms like JP Morgan are freezing out the GOPricks who voted against the constitution. 

The country's sick of this shit. 

Done the math my ass... Costco is just buying into the woke bullshit.

I would be willing to bet that 99.99% of Costco's regular customers could give two shits less whether Mike Lindell's pillows are being sold there.

I would go one more and say that most of them never even knew they were being sold there to begin with.

Just now, rippy38 said:

Done the math my ass... Costco is just buying into the woke bullshit.

I would be willing to bet that 99.99% of Costco regular customers could give two shits less whether Mike Lindell's pillows are being sold there.

I would go one more and say that most of them never even knew they were being sold there to start with.

But you're an idiot. You didn't do the math.