Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Of course there are examples of the phrase being used literally, but it's much more often used as a metaphor. Wouldn't you agree?

I demonstrated the context in my next post after this one you quoted. Trump clearly explained it in context of the political process, voting

You intended to suggest he was being literal, when that phrase is almost NEVER meant literally, and also was not in this case

he wanted them to vote on 1-6???

btw the election was  over        haha

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

At the polls, like Trump said

Moron

go down to the capitol and vote?

how many lies do  you say a minute anyway???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

Not now, of course..

But it is where you found your Mental Yam Daddy Spank Bank...

No lettucehead, have never had accounts on any so called social media...never had the interest...carrion...

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

The coach intends his players to "fight" within the rules, right?

Are you arguing that "fight" always means "to cause harm"??

This is a red herring. It has nothing to do with the point I'm advancing

are you suggesting that the insurrectionists who were urged to fight like hell by the clown went to the capitol intent on nothing more than a football game played by the rules?  

And can you honestly say that shooting Pelosi in the head and lynching Mike Pense would not have intended to "cause harm"?

You claim to know the actual intent of the clown when he said those words, even though thousands of folks who were there - AT HIS BEHEST - clearly thought he meant something a lot more sinister than you do.

3 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Now answer the question..

Stand proud in the face of Ridicule, Rube.

I did answer you fucking brick...

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

she blames the insurrection for no reason. how does it feel to live in trump's ass?

You can't refute her quote, can you jerritol? Who's living in whose ass?

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

That's another lie. You can't see Trumps tweets anymore. 

You need to think before Blabbing Dick Head.

I never lie... asshole.  Never.

And I would argue that the absence of his malevolent, incoherent tweets polluting the public discourse is the gaining of a "freedom" and certainly not the loss of one.  

Free at last... Free at last...Free from the clown's babbling...Thank GOD Almight, I'm Free at last.

• Fuck you! 1

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Put your fuckin mask on ASSHOLE and STFU!!!

you honestly seem to think that silly memes are a viable substitute for intelligent discourse.

58 minutes ago, jerra- said:

did trump defeat isis?

yes or no.

No, of course not! The US military defeated Isis. Trump did not plan a strategy, he did not  devise a strategy. At most he approved of the generals to initiate an attack.

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Once again that's lie. And your freedoms are disappearing on a daily basis. And explain phony beliefs.

So you don't think a company is free to do what they want in terms of who they do business with?   Funny how you think Facebook has to admit anyone and allow them to say anything, yet I'm  sure you supported the right of the homophobic  baker to refuse to make a wedding cake for the gay couple in love and wanting to get married.  

You can't have it both ways.   Given the current court ruling that business places can discriminate against gays, the Facebook can discriminate against trump.   Sorry but that's the way it is.

6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

You can't refute her quote, can you jerritol? Who's living in whose ass?

you can't refute the fact that she blames the insurrection ie, her son getting sprayed with bear spray for her son's death.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

if americans took trump's advice and injected lysol, or try to get sunlight into our bodies by shooting ourselves every american would be dead.

Someone did, I'll bet it was you, your that dumb! Now put your fucking mask on sheeple!

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, of course not! The US military defeated Isis. Trump did not plan a strategy, he did not  devise a strategy. At most he approved of the generals to initiate an attack.

Funny!  I guess that means every time you and the left claimed  Obama killed Osama Bin Laden he really didn't. Got it! Actually Obama owned it and so does Trump. 

Now GFY AH!!!

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

you can't refute the fact that she blames the insurrection ie, her son getting sprayed with bear spray for her son's death.

If you can provide a verifiable transcript of her deposition, I will concur...

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Someone did, I'll bet it was you, your that dumb! Now put your fucking mask on sheeple!

You can't spell because you never received an adequate education.

You did financially alright because you enjoyed white privilege.

You really never amounted to anything

• Fuck you! 1

2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

No lettucehead, have never had accounts on any so called social media...never had the interest...carrion...

What were you reading to convince yourself that the Grifter was fit for the Oval Office?

• Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, maineman said:

are you suggesting that the insurrectionists who were urged to fight like hell by the clown went to the capitol intent on nothing more than a football game played by the rules?

No

And can you honestly say that shooting Pelosi in the head and lynching Mike Pense would not have intended to "cause harm"?

Those things didn't happen but of course they would cause harm

Now it's your turn. 

The coach intends his players to "fight" within the rules, right?

Are you arguing that "fight" always means "to cause harm"??

You claim to know the actual intent of the clown when he said those words, even though thousands of folks who were there - AT HIS BEHEST - clearly thought he meant something a lot more sinister than you do.

No, I never stated what Trump's actual intent was

26 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No, I never stated what Trump's actual intent was

9 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I demonstrated the context in my next post after this one you quoted. Trump clearly explained it in context of the political process, voting

seems like you are saying that he clearly was saying that fight like hell meant fight at... the ballot box. (wtf?????)

One wonders WHEN exactly that fight was supposed to take place.  Why would he hold a rally where all of the speakers before and including him pumped the crowd up into a frenzy and sent them to storm the capitol.  If he clearly meant "voting", one would think that he would have sent them home to start knocking on doors and registering their neighbors to vote and to have them start joining grass roots GOTV efforts in their local communities in preparation for 2022 and 2024... not exhorting them to fight like hell on THAT day in that town with the constitutional events taking place in that town on that day.  

Wouldn't you think? 

14 hours ago, jerra- said:

it sure seems like she blames the insurrection for her son's death.

-----------------

"Not having a January 6 Commission to look into exactly what occurred is a slap in the faces of all the officers who did their jobs that day,” Gladys Sicknick said in a statement provided to POLITICO. “I suggest that all Congressmen and Senators who are against this Bill visit my son’s grave in Arlington National Cemetery and, while there, think about what their hurtful decisions will do to those officers who will be there for them going forward.”

“Putting politics aside, wouldn’t they want to know the truth of what happened on January 6? If not, they do not deserve to have the jobs they were elected to do,” she added.

No. She blamed democrats for using her some death for partisan politics. 

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

He doesn't live there anymore. Everyone in New York loathes him and he knows it.

Is that why he's living in his billion $$$ spread in FL.

Hey wowguy....wanna hear something crazy...a lot of my neighbors don't like me and oddly enough it has never effected me in one way or the other and I'm poor.

12 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

This is a free country.   Facebook as the right to kick anyone off that they don't like.   Let's keep America free.

No, they enjoy tax payer protections to be lackeys for the establishment. Fuck you, you ducking anti-American piece of shit.