Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Go do your thing loser  winner!

That is MY thing.... gloating about how the clown got his ass kicked by the exact same electoral margin that he kicked Hillary's ass.... and laughing at his scrotum sucking sycophants that aren't mature enough to admit defeat and move forward.

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

When a football coach encourages his players to "fight like hell" does he mean literal physical altercation?

I'm going out on a limb here and guess that you never played football at the high school or college level.  Amirite?

48 minutes ago, maineman said:

thanks for your opinion.  I agree that it is often used metaphorically and that it is also often used literally. .  You have no way of knowing what the clown meant by it and, unless you were there on 1/6, storming the capitol, breaking flag poles over policemen's heads, erecting gallows, smashing windows with fire extinguishers, chanting "Hang Mike Pence", and breaking into the senate and house chambers (were you there, by the way????)

No, I was appalled by it and said so here when it happened

48 minutes ago, maineman said:

then you have no idea what the mob of insurrectionists interpreted it to mean.  Their violent actions taken immediately after his exhortation certainly would suggest that they inferred a violent interpretation.

An interpretation of an exhortation has no bearing on its intended meaning, and the meaning was made clear by the context of the statement

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No, I was appalled by it and said so here when it happened

An interpretation of an exhortation has no bearing on its intended meaning, and the meaning was made clear by the context of the statement

clear to you, perhaps.  not so clear to me, however... and obviously, not so clear to those who acted violently in response to it.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

So "fight" means use moves within the rules? Tackle, block, run? Stuff like that?

to use brute physical strength to move a group of people away from a position that they are defending. 

two opposing teams:  capitol police in the blue jerseys.... MAGA insurrectionists in the red jerseys.  And boy, did they fight like hell.  A college football game is expected to be filled with violent collisions and altercations.... political rallies, not so much.  You rarely see a college football game where, at the end of the game, five people are dead and scores more sent the hospital.  Fight like hell, indeed.

5 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Not worth the effort?

Grifty only matters to the extent that he exists on Facebook.

Not on FascistBook, Twatter...or anything of the sorts...

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

to use brute physical strength to move a group of people away from a position that they are defending. 

The coach intends his players to "fight" within the rules, right?

Are you arguing that "fight" always means "to cause harm"??

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

five people are dead and scores more sent the hospital.

This is a red herring. It has nothing to do with the point I'm advancing

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

one sentence versus an hour speech plus 6 months of stirring up shit.

shove it.

6C4B4115-4D11-47AD-A073-CBBD5783166A.jpeg.85777806e2cf0cf79e47a96d90416951.jpeg

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

Not having a January 6 Commission to look into exactly what occurred is a slap in the faces of all the officers who did their jobs that day,” Gladys Sicknick said in a statement provided to POLITICO. “I suggest that all Congressmen and Senators who are against this Bill visit my son’s grave in Arlington National Cemetery and, while there, think about what their hurtful decisions will do to those officers who will be there for them going forward.”

“Putting politics aside, wouldn’t they want to know the truth of what happened on January 6? If not, they do not deserve to have the jobs they were elected to do,” she added.

It still doesn't change the FACT of her statement that "her son died of natural causes"  jerritol...

48 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Now answer the question..

Stand proud in the face of Ridicule, Rube.

I see nothing has changed, you're still a fucking brick...my condolences to your mother...

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I honestly can say that I have not lost one single freedom for at least a year or two.

That's another lie. You can't see Trumps tweets anymore. 

You need to think before Blabbing Dick Head.

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

How much do you pay for your daily devotionals from Dunce Daddy?

Never heard of it, but then again you weirdos hang out in some weird places.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

That is MY thing.... gloating about how the clown got his ass kicked by the exact same electoral margin that he kicked Hillary's ass.... and laughing at his scrotum sucking sycophants that aren't mature enough to admit defeat and move forward.

Put your fuckin mask on ASSHOLE and STFU!!!

May be an illustration of 1 person and text

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have shown yourself to be too bloody ignorant to tell the truth from lies.

How the fuck would you know?

Half the time you don't even know what the conversations about. You just enjoy shooting off your mouth.

Now GFY AH!!!

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

It still doesn't change the FACT of her statement that "her son died of natural causes"  jerritol...

she blames the insurrection for no reason. how does it feel to live in trump's ass?

58 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Put your fuckin mask on ASSHOLE and STFU!!!

May be an illustration of 1 person and text

if americans took trump's advice and injected lysol, or try to get sunlight into our bodies by shooting ourselves every american would be dead.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

The coach intends his players to "fight" within the rules, right?

Are you arguing that "fight" always means "to cause harm"??

This is a red herring. It has nothing to do with the point I'm advancing

how do protesters fight?