Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

On 6/4/2021 at 3:25 PM, TBHWT said:

Facebook said Friday it will keep in place its ban on former President Trump for at least two years, until January 2023. In evaluating whether the company will reinstate his account at the end of this period, Facebook said that will only happen "if conditions permit."

In a statement, Trump called the company's decision an “insult” to the millions of Americans who supported him. He further said Facebook “shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this censoring and silencing..." 

I have an idea! Why doesn’t Trump start his own blog? 🤣🤣🤣

20 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Of course it was, you fucking moron

The word "fight" is EXACTLY what maineman and I were politely discussing when you wandered in after your shift at the gloryhole and opened your stupid cum bucket, which promptly painted your tiny "brain" into the corner from which you are still unable to extract yourself

LMAO yet it is YOU who can't answer for your stupid, nor find a way to successfully dance off stage unnoticed 

You were deliberating over that word because that is how your influencers tried to convince the world that Grifty's actions were entirely coincidental..

But allowing your influencers to frame the debate would make me as fucking stupid as you are.

You don't deny that you're fucking stupid, do you?

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

You were deliberating over that word because that is how your influencers tried to convince the world that Grifty's actions were entirely coincidental..

No, we were discussing that word because the FACT is that it is almost always used metaphorically, which you have never acknowledged, leaving me to believe you think it is ALWAYS used literally and are just too fucking dense to understand the nuance

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

But allowing your influencers to frame the debate would make me fucking stupid

It's YOU who have allowed your handlers to program you to deny literal FACTS, such as the FACT that the word "fight" is used metaphorically the vast majority of times it is used

So yes, you are infinitely fucking stupid

6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

No, we were discussing that word because the FACT is that it is almost always used metaphorically, which you have never acknowledged, leaving me to believe you think it is ALWAYS used literally and are just too fucking dense to understand the nuance

It's YOU who have allowed your handlers to program you to deny literal FACTS, such as the FACT that the word "fight" is used metaphorically the vast majority of times it is used

So yes, you are infinitely fucking stupid

And then there are times that it's not..

20210107T0915-BREACH-REACTION-CATHOLIC-1