Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, maineman said:

it's not a metric.  It's just common sense.  If there are thousands of fake ballots inserted into the system, they have to be inserted SOMEWHERE.  SOME precinct or town or city or county has to record those fake votes as originating there.  Yet you can show NOWHERE - in any state - where the voter turn out was markedly higher than other places in that state.

@EltonJohnson  crickets chirping?  Why can't you address this simple issue???

 

If you claim there are hundreds of thousands of fake votes that were not cast by real people, show us where those votes were entered into the system.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, maineman said:

@EltonJohnson  crickets chirping?  Why can't you address this simple issue???

 

If you claim there are hundreds of thousands of fake votes that were not cast by real people, show us where those votes were entered into the system.  

 

Exactly..  so you support the  audits .   Great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

So far the audits have shown you’re full of shit, grapenut. 

 

 

you dishonest moron, the AZ audit is not over and it is the  ONLY audit.   There is no plural 

 

damn you dumb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Exactly..  so you support the  audits .   Great.

Why would you need an AUDIT to see a town or county whose percentage of registered voters voting was an outlier on the high side?

 

Can you quit tap dancing long enough to just answer that simple question????

 

If all these ballots were fake, and were surreptitiously injected into the ballot stream, they HAD to be injected SOMEWHERE and that SOMEWHERE would undoubtedly show a SPIKE in percentage of registered voters voting.  You cannot show ONE precinct, ONE town, ONE city, ONE county that is a significant outlier.  NOT ONE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Why would you need an AUDIT to see a town or county whose percentage of registered voters voting was an outlier on the high side?

 

Can you quit tap dancing long enough to just answer that simple question????

 

The audit will  handle a lot more than  just that.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

If all these ballots were fake, and were surreptitiously injected into the ballot stream, they HAD to be injected SOMEWHERE and that SOMEWHERE would undoubtedly show a SPIKE in percentage of registered voters voting.

 

drop boxes and ballot dumps, and  most egregiously  happened  in  select areas of  swing states where they  had the stop counts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

you dishonest moron, the AZ audit is not over and it is the  ONLY audit.   There is no plural 

 

damn you dumb

The AZ fraudit. 
 

What about all the other audits that were performed? That’s right, you’re a retard. 


did you say your PhD was in biology or lieology?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

The AZ fraudit. 

 

 

oh?  Why is is a  fraud?

 

25 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

What about all the other audits that were performed? That’s right, you’re a retard. 

 

This is the first one  of its kind

 

25 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

did you say your PhD was in biology or lieology?

 

I never said that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

oh?  Why is is a  fraud?

 

 

This is the first one  of its kind

 

 

I never said that 

Pastafarian:
Fuck the Democrat Party. 

 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, maineman said:

@EltonJohnson  crickets chirping?  Why can't you address this simple issue???

 

If you claim there are hundreds of thousands of fake votes that were not cast by real people, show us where those votes were entered into the system.  

Here I'll address it. GFY AH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, maineman said:

@EltonJohnson @Str8tEdge

 

You guys STILL haven't found anyplace where all those hundreds of thousands of fake ballots were inserted into the system?  Seems to me such an outlier would stick out like a sore thumb!  What gives????

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

 

still no big bump anywhere for the percent of voter participation.  Why IS that?  It would be necessary for SOME precinct, town or city to show a giant influx in voter participation to account for all the fake ballots.  

 

YOU GOT NOTHING!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

The audit will  handle a lot more than  just that.

 

drop boxes and ballot dumps, and  most egregiously  happened  in  select areas of  swing states where they  had the stop counts 

so where did the ballots enter the system?  what jurisdiction saw a huge bump in voter participation to account for all those fraudulent votes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

still no big bump anywhere for the percent of voter participation.  Why IS that?  It would be necessary for SOME precinct, town or city to show a giant influx in voter participation to account for all the fake ballots.  

 

YOU GOT NOTHING!

You’re a clown. There’s overwhelming evidence of massive and concerted voter fraud. You and your traitorous animation-American cohorts will be exposed and the dishonor to your service will be in plain sight for all to see. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You’re a clown. There’s overwhelming evidence of massive and concerted voter fraud. You and your traitorous animation-American cohorts will be exposed and the dishonor to your service will be in plain sight for all to see. 

"overwhelming evidence" would START with a massive amount of votes in a precinct or city or town that didn't have that many registered voters.  How can there be MASSIVE fraud when there are NO places with any irregularly high rates of voter participation.  NONE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

so where did the ballots enter the system?  what jurisdiction saw a huge bump in voter participation to account for all those fraudulent votes.

This poor guy doesn’t remember the testing of the postal service truck driver that was delivering hundreds  of thousands of ballots that someone unloaded in the dead of night. 😆

 

We’re now understanding how this massive fraud was put together and the complicity of the federal government. 
 

The federal government picked its own leader, a dementia damaged yes man for the establishment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maineman said:

"overwhelming evidence" would START with a massive amount of votes in a precinct or city or town that didn't have that many registered voters.  How can there be MASSIVE fraud when there are NO places with any irregularly high rates of voter participation.  NONE.

Overwhelming evidence is hundreds of credible reports being backed by forensic investigations. We have machines switching votes, hundreds of thousands of ballots missing, chain of custody laws broken in every battleground state, and tens of thousands of xerox copied ballots. 😆

 

The conspiracy theory is the election was fair and honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

This poor guy doesn’t remember the testing of the postal service truck driver that was delivering hundreds  of thousands of ballots that someone unloaded in the dead of night. 😆

 

We’re now understanding how this massive fraud was put together and the complicity of the federal government. 
 

The federal government picked its own leader, a dementia damaged yes man for the establishment. 

where was the place where all those supposed fake ballots entered the system?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Overwhelming evidence is hundreds of credible reports being backed by forensic investigations. We have machines switching votes, hundreds of thousands of ballots missing, chain of custody laws broken in every battleground state, and tens of thousands of xerox copied ballots. 😆

 

The conspiracy theory is the election was fair and honest.

sill no place where the voter participation would point to fraudulent ballots be inserted.  

 

NOT ONE PLACE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

where was the place where all those supposed fake ballots entered the system?

That was in PA but it likely was set up in all the battleground states.

 

All the states paused their elections for hours to determine how many votes they needed and to deliver the fake ballots.

 

ALL of a sudden in the middle of the night, voting was resumed and Biden mysteriously erased Trumps lead in all the battleground states. 

 

There are hundreds of reports that stated THIS happened. Ballots being unloaded from a Biden campaign van in AZ for example. 

 

Time to take a closer look at ALL the battleground state ballots. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That was in PA but it likely was set up in all the battleground states.

 

All the states paused their elections for hours to determine how many votes they needed and to deliver the fake ballots.

 

ALL of a sudden in the middle of the night, voting was resumed and Biden mysteriously erased Trumps lead in all the battleground states. 

 

There are hundreds of reports that stated THIS happened. Ballots being unloaded from a Biden campaign van in AZ for example. 

 

Time to take a closer look at ALL the battleground state ballots. 

can you point to any precinct, city or county in any battleground state where the percentage of registered voters who actually voted (in person or by mail) was markedly higher than any other precinct, city or county in that same state?

 

Of course you can't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maineman said:

can you point to any precinct, city or county in any battleground state where the percentage of registered voters who actually voted (in person or by mail) was markedly higher than any other precinct, city or county in that same state?

 

Of course you can't.

I'm sure I could if I really wanted to investigate but it's much easier to just forensically examine the ballots like they're doing in AZ and soon to be in other states. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That was in PA but it likely was set up in all the battleground states.

 

All the states paused their elections for hours to determine how many votes they needed and to deliver the fake ballots.

 

ALL of a sudden in the middle of the night, voting was resumed and Biden mysteriously erased Trumps lead in all the battleground states. 

 

There are hundreds of reports that stated THIS happened. Ballots being unloaded from a Biden campaign van in AZ for example. 

 

Time to take a closer look at ALL the battleground state ballots. 

Why limit to battleground states?

Trump told his  minions to vote early and in person, which they did.

Democrats emphasized mailed ballots, drop boxes and early voting, and those ballots were counted last.

There was a pause while the opened envelopes.

Trump votes were counted first. Then Biden votes were counted.

 

The results were what anyone would expect.

Trump WANTED the election to look as though it has been stolen, That was his plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

I'm sure I could if I really wanted to investigate but it's much easier to just forensically examine the ballots like they're doing in AZ and soon to be in other states. 

Bull.  It's MUCH easier to just compare the number of votes cast in various  cities and counties and point to the ones where an inordinately high percentage of votes were cast.  Statewide, 71% of Pennsylvanians  who were registered to vote, voted in 2020.  If fraudulent ballots were inserted there would be clearly obvious jurisdictions within Pennsylvania that necessarily would have had "voter" participation that was markedly higher.  As it is.. all jurisdictions within PA are remarkably similar in their voter participation.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...