Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

1 minute ago, maineman said:

And what will you say when Arizona turns out to be a nothing burger?  Will you FINALLY shut the fuck up, fatso?

Shitty nurse is not here to debate, he is here to be annoying, do no, he will not shut up.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

I think a lot of people dislike, distrust and resent Facebook for one reason or another.  Every one of the legacy platforms "jumped-the-shark", and quickly cascaded into obscurity.  Remember photobucket.com?  It used to be free.  Then it hijacked everyone's content and said "pay up or else".  Does anyone even still use photobucket for anything?

I recall when Ebay used to allow guns to be sold on its site.  When it ended that, Gunbroker.com popped up, and is now quite successful.  When Ebay bans parts, automatic knives, etc., Gunbroker is glad to take that business from Ebay.

When Amazon and Aliexpress came along and kicked Ebay in the teeth, relegating Ebay to somewhat of a flea market with tons of restrictions on what can be sold, I bet the execs at Ebay had an "oh crap" moment or two.  Same thing will happen to Facebook, I am sure of it.

I don't think sales is going to harm Facebook.

I think the only thing that can is a new platform surfacing and younger people being attracted to it.  I specify younger people because OLDER Americans are going to stick with FB so they don't have to learn anything new.  (This is average behavior....of course there are exceptions such as older people like me who have 45+ years of computer experience --- are you old enuf to remember keypunch and batch compilers?  But my 3 years old sister never used a personal computer until 10-15 years ago and still doesn't know diddly-squat about them.)  

21 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

I am my greatest fan!

You and Mr. Trump.......wearing your arms

out......patting yourselves on the back !!                        😊.

7 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Boldly Asserted..

Because it's true. You failed to answer the question:

On 6/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, SixShooter said:

So "fight" means use moves within the rules? Tackle, block, run? Stuff like that?

On 6/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, IcebergSlim said:

No....that's "sportsmanship"..

On 6/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, SixShooter said:

Then what does "fight" mean, in context of football?

18 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Pretty much what it says, given the nature of the game..

17 hours ago, SixShooter said:

So, you denied it means tackle, block, run. Are you saying it means punch? Kick? Stab? Don't be shy, say what you think

16 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Apparently that's what Grifty's braindead minions were hearing...

5 hours ago, SixShooter said:

So you're incapable of answering. You're stuck. You opened your stupidhole and it painted you into a corner. Got it. 

Yeah, that last post stands.

Thanks for playing along, clown.

Yawwwn.... Facebook is not a governmental institution and therefore can censor whatever they want. On the other hand, it is not all that easy to create a new social media platform. If I was a trump supporter, I would simply boycott Facebook and encourage others. 

9 hours ago, maineman said:

And what will you say when Arizona turns out to be a nothing burger?  Will you FINALLY shut the fuck up, fatso?

That’s funny considering your MSM has spent the last month doing everything they can to portray the audit as a sham. 

Why would I stop if it’s a sham audit? 

9 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Because it's true. You failed to answer the question:

Yeah, that last post stands.

Thanks for playing along, clown.

No..

This is clearly an answer, loser.

Apparently that's what Grifty's braindead minions were hearing...

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s funny considering your MSM has spent the last month doing everything they can to portray the audit as a sham. 

You're a fucking clown..

Former Rep. Jim Kolbe (R-AZ) claims, if local Republicans had to do it over again, they likely would not have approved the audit.

"If they were voting on it again today, they would have withheld doing this, because it's been nothing but a headache," he lamented before warning, "It's a black mark on Arizona's reputation."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/amp/arizona-audit-2653261036-2653261036

49 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You're a fucking clown..

Former Rep. Jim Kolbe (R-AZ) claims, if local Republicans had to do it over again, they likely would not have approved the audit.

"If they were voting on it again today, they would have withheld doing this, because it's been nothing but a headache," he lamented before warning, "It's a black mark on Arizona's reputation."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/amp/arizona-audit-2653261036-2653261036

Of course. It's exposing how fucking incompetent and corrupt the election system is. 

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

you've been crowing that the Arizona audit will be the thing that finally proves your, up until now, baseless allegations.

What will you do when it doesn't?  

what if there is no bamboo?????

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

3 hours ago, maineman said:

prove it, fatso.

Ok. Show me where a large scale forensic audit has EVER been done in a national election. 

It’s hilarious watching you morons denying voter fraud when the ONLY to prove voter fraud is actual investigations of the votes. 

3 hours ago, maineman said:

you've been crowing that the Arizona audit will be the thing that finally proves your, up until now, baseless allegations.

What will you do when it doesn't?  

what if there is no bamboo?????

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

You obviously don’t know what baseless is you fucking idiot. There are hundreds of eye witness testimonies of voter fraud, statists anomalies that are unexplainable, machines that altered votes but all that evidence is baseless when you’re a fucking leftist hack. 😆

8 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

This is clearly an answer

Wrong, clown, you never answered this:

On 6/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, SixShooter said:

Then what does "fight" mean, in context of football?

6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You obviously don’t know what baseless is you fucking idiot. There are hundreds of eye witness testimonies of voter fraud, statists anomalies that are unexplainable, machines that altered votes but all that evidence is baseless when you’re a fucking leftist hack. 😆

Oh  oh....and don't forget about those five or six binders of "hard evidence" that Rudy waved in front of the camera at Four Seasons Landscaping!! ;)   ALL of the crap you mention and all of the crap in those binders is specious bullshit that was  all either laughed out of court, or never submitted in the first place by Team Kraken for fear of losing their licenses to practice law.

Remember, a week or so after the election when you were tasting those half a million ballots that just appeared out of nowhere in Pennsylvania?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

3 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Pretty much what it says.

So the word fight has only a denotation? No connotations? You're telling me that whenever the word is used, it's meant literally. Right?

3 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

This is really a loser rhetorical strategy

I know it's a loser for you, that's why I'm so happy thay you can't just let it go

Please keep responding so I can keep pushing your nose down in your own shit, clown

• Thumb up 1