Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

27 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wouldn't the votes need to be investigated in order to prove the hundreds of credible claims of voter fraud? 

We have proof votes were switched. 

Then show us asshole

29 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wouldn't the votes need to be investigated in order to prove the hundreds of credible claims of voter fraud? 

you always talk about this proof you have....but oddly enough.... all you can offer is nothing burgers that do not stand scrutiny.  Newsflash:  just because you read it on Gateway Pundit, fatso, does not mean it's PROOF.

46 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No, you do NOT, because no proof exists.

There were not any such vote switches.

Shitty nurse will say anything, because that is what shitty nurses do.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

you always talk about this proof you have....but oddly enough.... all you can offer is nothing burgers that do not stand scrutiny.  Newsflash:  just because you read it on Gateway Pundit, fatso, does not mean it's PROOF.

Virtually none of the votes have been investigated, ever. 

The audit in AZ is the first of its kind and there’s already other states looking to do the same. 

Democrats have been committing massive voter fraud in their cities for decades. 

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Evidence? I didn't think so

There’s plenty of evidence.

Soon there will be proof. AZ will show us how democrats have been committing voter fraud for decades. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Soon there will be proof. AZ will show us how democrats have been committing voter fraud for decades. 

Arizona is not a valid review of the election. It is a joke. Bamboo anyone?

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Arizona is not a valid review of the election. It is a joke. Bamboo anyone?

ROFL!!!!! According to the same media that lied and told you Trump colluded with Russia and there is no voter fraud? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

ROFL!!!!! According to the same media that lied and told you Trump colluded with Russia and there is no voter fraud? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!

Would you like me to present evidence that the Trump campaign did collude with Russian operatives?

There is good evidence.

In the meantime you can present no evidence of voter fraud.

Would you like me to present evidence that the Trump campaign did collude with Russian operatives?

There is good evidence.

In the meantime you can present no evidence of voter fraud.

2 years of investigations. Nothing. Nada. Ziltch. No impeachment, no fucking nothing what are you going to present, bitch?

The FBI entrapment on Trump campaigners? 😆

What would you fuck sticks have done had republicans made up a fake story, spent two years investigating and spied on Obama? 

You would lose your fucking mind. 

You've been laughed out of every courtroom in the land

That’s a huge lie. Most judges never heard any evidence. They deferred to the state legislatures that hold the power to actually investigate voter fraud. 

Another lie you fucking morons have been telling like Jan 6th was an insurrection. 😆

10 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Apparently that's what Grifty's braindead minions were hearing...

So you're incapable of answering. You're stuck. You opened your stupidhole and it painted you into a corner. Got it. 👍

On 6/4/2021 at 5:17 PM, Scout said:

You know, I have wondered when somebody is going to kick FB out of the throne.

I think it is a pretty fucking hokey platform.....and I resent soooo much limitation on one's speech in there.

There is no reason why it should be difficult to start Trump on another social network, 

except Trump is poison now.  And he will be dead in a few years....

I think a lot of people dislike, distrust and resent Facebook for one reason or another.  Every one of the legacy platforms "jumped-the-shark", and quickly cascaded into obscurity.  Remember photobucket.com?  It used to be free.  Then it hijacked everyone's content and said "pay up or else".  Does anyone even still use photobucket for anything?

I recall when Ebay used to allow guns to be sold on its site.  When it ended that, Gunbroker.com popped up, and is now quite successful.  When Ebay bans parts, automatic knives, etc., Gunbroker is glad to take that business from Ebay.

When Amazon and Aliexpress came along and kicked Ebay in the teeth, relegating Ebay to somewhat of a flea market with tons of restrictions on what can be sold, I bet the execs at Ebay had an "oh crap" moment or two.  Same thing will happen to Facebook, I am sure of it.

7 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Virtually none of the votes have been investigated, ever. 

The audit in AZ is the first of its kind and there’s already other states looking to do the same. 

Democrats have been committing massive voter fraud in their cities for decades. 

cool story, fatso

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

And what will you say when Arizona turns out to be a nothing burger?  Will you FINALLY shut the fuck up, fatso?

• Thumb up 1