Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

53 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Yes he does...

Just what we need, more liberal professors so our kids can all turn out as dumb as democrats.

21 minutes ago, maineman said:

Did we not watch the same video?  Did you not see thousands of people ...

No I did not. I saw dozens doing that.

Estimates I've seen of the total number of attendees are between 30,000 to several hundred thousand. Reports of number of Capitol invaders are in the hundreds. Actual acts of violence against other people is in the teens to dozens. 

i.e. a very small percentage overall were literally "fighting," or you might say the overall assembly was"mostly peaceful"

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

TINY HANDFUL?????  WHAT.... THE.... FUCK?????? 

Yes. Like I said, only a tiny handful were engaged in actual violence against others

Most of those on the Capitol grounds were walking around peacefully, taking selfies, like they were sightseeing

That doesn't even take into account the tens of thousands who never even went to the Capitol

59 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

will you post

I see you can't prove any of your bullshit...just like I figured...

stick a fork in your leg...you're done...now fuckoff like a good little lying democrat does...

I already proved a stroke can be brought on by stress.

you can't disprove that little medical FACT

17 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

What's your guess as to the percentage of those engaged in the violence versus those who did not, of the total number of attendees?

well...first..there were varying degrees of violence.  breaking through the barriers surrounding the compound was certainly a violent act that was met with (futile) resistance from the LEOs.... climbing the face of the capitol after having broken through the barriers and routed the police force was certainly an act of violence.  breaking windows and doors and forcing themselves into the interior of the building was certainly an act of violence.  Building a gallows was certainly an act of violence.  Beating LEO's with flag poles and throwing fire extinguishers at LEO's was certainly an act of violence.  Smashing through doors into the senate chamber was certainly an act of violence.

Since I have not seen any objective estimate as to the total size of the crowd at the ellipse for the rally, I don't feel comfortable with percentages... but if you consider all of the violent acts I described above, based upon my viewing of it - and, being retired, I was able to glue myself to the TV and watch all day - I would have to estimate 4 or 5 thousand people had breeched the barriers and were pressing to enter the capitol... maybe seven-eight hundred- maybe a thousand - were successful in getting inside?

How about you?  And I realize we watch different channels, probably, so I might have missed the prayer vigil and the linking of arms and singing Kumbaya that may very well have taken place on other channel's depiction of the day's events

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

climbing the face of the capitol ... was certainly an act of violence

No

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Beating LEO's with flag poles and throwing fire extinguishers at LEO's

Yes

Actual physical violence against others happened a handful of times, the worst when a strangely unidentified and unrevealed black Capitol officer murdered an unarmed white female military veteran.

Out of 30,000 to hundreds of thousands of attendees

41 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

giphy.gif

If you think 1-6 thru 6-6 is six months, you really should refrain from calling ANYONE a dummy

LMFAO

a baby born on new year s day would be 6 months on 6-1

And I think we have a communication issue as well.... @SixShooter

I have no doubt that the HUGE crowd that gathered at the ellipse to attend the stop the steal rally were "mostly peaceful"

The THOUSANDS that left that rally and broke through the barricades and routed the Capitol Police from their defensive perimeter?  THOSE people were NOT mostly peaceful.

Someone breaks into your house and then, doesn't steal anything and is content to take selfies of himself in your barcalounger did, in fact, break into your fucking house!  That mere fact makes everything that happened afterward the break-in mostly NOT peaceful.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, jerra- said:

a baby born on new year s day would be 6 months on 6-1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And this moron doubles down on stupid

Fucking unbelievable

@maineman since you're here right now can you chime in on this? Thanks :)

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fucking unbelievable

Who is to blame for Trump wearing his pants backwards?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

And I think we have a communication issue as well.... @SixShooter

I have no doubt that the HUGE crowd that gathered at the ellipse to attend the stop the steal rally were "mostly peaceful"

The THOUSANDS that left that rally and broke through the barricades and routed the Capitol Police from their defensive perimeter?  THOSE people were NOT mostly peaceful.

Someone breaks into your house and then, doesn't steal anything and is content to take selfies of himself in your barcalounger did, in fact, break into your fucking house!  That mere fact makes everything that happened afterward the break-in mostly NOT peaceful.

I have no quarrel with this assessment

It's been an interesting exchange, I enjoyed it :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fucking unbelievable

he's off by one month.  the child would be five months old.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I have no quarrel with this assessment

It's been an interesting exchange, I enjoyed it :)

let me leave you with one last image.  since there is no accompanying audio, this may very well be the scene where everyone WAS singing Kumbaya, perhaps????

https://images.app.goo.gl/Zrknt85kNcftAgGd6

fyi, by my count, there are at least twelve of thirteen "handfuls" in that picture alone! ;)

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fucking unbelievable

coming from someone who says trump did mean anyone to actually fight-  and spends his entire life defending the bastard I could care less what you think.

trump  said fight and he meant fight. and you know he meant it--- you are just trying to gaslight the country but in doing so you are the ones going insane.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

poor widdle rogy is some mean peepol suing his hewo donald  trump?

hahahaha

Wut, are you 12? 'splains everything....

28 minutes ago, jerra- said:

coming from someone who says trump did mean anyone to actually fight-  and spends his entire life defending the bastard I could care less what you think.

trump  said fight and he meant fight. and you know he meant it--- you are just trying to gaslight the country but in doing so you are the ones going insane.

You're a moron. And a liar

Fuck off

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

this may very well be the scene where everyone WAS singing Kumbaya, perhaps????

No, that scene is horrible and I'm appalled by it

28 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you  are right,sorry maineman

You should apologize to whoever gave you passing grades in math, if anyone ever did

33 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Pretty much what it says, given the nature of the game..

So, you denied it means tackle, block, run. Are you saying it means punch? Kick? Stab? Don't be shy, say what you think