Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds

37 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

You're comparing apples to concrete...

FB, depending upon the situation claims it's not a publisher when censorship is involved, yet does when sued by app developers...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/02/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-platform-publisher-lawsuit

while FB lobbyists are keeping Congress well lubed so as not to come down on them...

cakes 'n gays? Pisspoor comp at best...

Their sandbox, their rules.   If you don't like it, start your site.   Remember, trump did just that and it had so little support it folded in less than a month.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump should get off his ample butt  and start his own social media platform as he proposed. All he wants is the opportunity to divide the country even more and to increase the fame and fortune o

Mike DENSE doesn't get it!

So you are on his "FAVORITE SUCKER" list! How much have you pissed away donating to his criminal shakedown list?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

I misspoke. I should've said "of course I cannot know what he his true intention was but taking his comments in context and at face value, his message appears to be political fight."

Wouldn't you agree?

I answered your previous questions in good faith. I'm not answering anymore of your questions while you ignore mine.

I didn't think his comments "appeared" to be anything but a call to immediate action to stop the political process that very day

• MORON! 1
9 hours ago, jerra- said:

I heard and saw her on then news,dummy. she is furious that there is no investigation, she begged the republicans to vote yes on the investigation.

She's being used as a political pawn jerritol...stupid much?

9 hours ago, jerra- said:

---------------

Senate Republicans blocked the effort on Friday.

The two women say they will keep fighting for answers over the events which they think led to Officer Brian Sicknick's death. As he defended the Capitol that day, he had been attacked with chemical spray and collapsed later in the day. 

They can have a wish in one hand and a turd in the other...the autopsy is out...death by stroke...not bear spray or funnier yer, fire extinguisher blow to the head...

you fuckers are a hoot jerritol...

• Thumb up 1
On 6/4/2021 at 1:06 PM, TBHWT said:

Not really I get mail from him almost every day.

So you are on his "FAVORITE SUCKER" list! How much have you pissed away donating to his criminal shakedown list?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
44 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Their sandbox, their rules.   If you don't like it, start your site.   Remember, trump did just that and it had so little support it folded in less than a month.

No, once you're deemed a "publisher", the rules change...as ALL publishers are private or publicly held...

a blog...

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I answered your previous questions in good faith. I'm not answering anymore of your questions while you ignore mine.

What questions of yours have I not, at least, implicitly addressed?  List them and I will do my best to explicitly answer them.

May be an image of one or more people, people standing, people riding on horses and text

When Fox News says and went to court and told a Judge that any responsible person should never take Tucker Carlson as a creditable source of news and yet Trump supporters still watch Tucker every night sure tells you that how uninformed and not too bright they are.

Just now, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of one or more people, people standing, people riding on horses and text

When Fox News says and went to court and told a Judge that any responsible person should never take Tucker Carlson as a creditable source of news and yet Trump supporters still watch Tucker every night sure tells you that how uninformed and not too bright they are.

E3J6JKlX0AA3dyb.jpg
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

How about Cali being the new home of millions & millions of new wetbacks from

Cen. & S. America ??    Sanctuary State.     Paid for by Cali's only.  No Fed. funds.

Living wage for all.

Medicare For all.

Aff./Act. for Latinos only.

Spanish must be spoken in all class-rooms.

$15/hr. for all wetback farm-workers.

Mr. Trump closed that border......but the Dems want it open.

Taxes must be raised on all Cali's to pay for all of this.

Texas will bus all wetbacks to Frisco.     

Peace on Earth.                                                            🙂......🍹

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

How about Cali being the new home of millions & millions of new wetbacks from

Cen. & S. America ??    Sanctuary State.     Paid for by Cali's only.  No Fed. funds.

Living wage for all.

Medicare For all.

Aff./Act. for Latinos only.

Spanish must be spoken in all class-rooms.

$15/hr. for all wetback farm-workers.

Mr. Trump closed that border......but the Dems want it open.

Taxes must be raised on all Cali's to pay for all of this.

Texas will bus all wetbacks to Frisco.     

Peace on Earth.                                                            🙂......🍹

Hah! you are 'up to your ass in Beaners in Texas! LOL!

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Hah! you are 'up to your ass in Beaners in Texas! LOL!

True.

And they are going cheap.

A dime a dozen.

Want some more ??                                        😊.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of text that says 'LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN REAGAN 80 REAGAN et's make America great again'

How did we all miss this!

You all miss everything, at least everything democrats are doing.

• Thumb up 1
20 minutes ago, Taipan said:

True.

And they are going cheap.

A dime a dozen.

Want some more ??                                        😊.

Chicanos will vote for Democrats. so will Blacks and Asians, and fools like Abbot will be removed and cast on the garbage heap of history, as they deserve for being racists and assholes.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Chicanos will vote for Democrats. so will Blacks and Asians, and fools like Abbot will be removed and cast on the garbage heap of history, as they deserve for being racists and assholes.

Why is it OK for Chicanos, blacks, & Asians to fight for their tribe.......but it is racist

for the Gringos to fight for their tribe ?

Isn't that like......bigotry against the Gringos ?       

Why can't you evolve into a Libertarian........and treat everyone equal ?              🙄.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Why is it OK for Chicanos, blacks, & Asians to fight for their tribe.......but it is racist

for the Gringos to fight for their tribe ?

Isn't that like......bigotry against the Gringos ?       

Why can't you evolve into a Libertarian........and treat everyone equal ?              🙄.

They are fighting for EQUAL TREATMENT, asshole.

You are not a Libertarian, fool. Also not a Texan.

Libertarians are more of a cult than a party. They have never gotten over 2% of the popular vote, and have never won even one Electoral vote.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

They are fighting for EQUAL TREATMENT, asshole.

You are not a Libertarian, fool. Also not a Texan.

Libertarians are more of a cult than a party. They have never gotten over 2% of the popular vote, and have never won even one Electoral vote.

Well,

Maybe us Libertarians are just ahead of the bell curve.

Isn't that true of all great men ??                                                        😎....🍺.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Well,

Maybe us Libertarians are just ahead of the bell curve.

Isn't that true of all great men ??                                                        😎....🍺.

The real question is... Are you a great man?

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of text that says 'LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN REAGAN 80 REAGAN et's make America great again'

How did we all miss this!

Trump claims he made it up.  Does that mean he is saying he gave the slogan to Reagan and that Reagan lied about its origins?