Jump to content

Facebook Has an Update About Ban on Trump's Account; Trump Responds


Recommended Posts

Facebook said Friday it will keep in place its ban on former President Trump for at least two years, until January 2023. In evaluating whether the company will reinstate his account at the end of this period, Facebook said that will only happen "if conditions permit."

 

In a statement, Trump called the company's decision an “insult” to the millions of Americans who supported him. He further said Facebook “shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this censoring and silencing..." 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Facebook said Friday it will keep in place its ban on former President Trump for at least two years, until January 2023. In evaluating whether the company will reinstate his account at the end of this period, Facebook said that will only happen "if conditions permit."

 

In a statement, Trump called the company's decision an “insult” to the millions of Americans who supported him. He further said Facebook “shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this censoring and silencing..." 

Zuckerberg is laughing his ass off!!

byeh8tD.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Facebook said Friday it will keep in place its ban on former President Trump for at least two years, until January 2023. In evaluating whether the company will reinstate his account at the end of this period, Facebook said that will only happen "if conditions permit."

 

In a statement, Trump called the company's decision an “insult” to the millions of Americans who supported him. He further said Facebook “shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this censoring and silencing..." 

Trump's Seat of Power and Honor

His throne:

goldtoilet.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Facebook said Friday it will keep in place its ban on former President Trump for at least two years, until January 2023. In evaluating whether the company will reinstate his account at the end of this period, Facebook said that will only happen "if conditions permit."

 

In a statement, Trump called the company's decision an “insult” to the millions of Americans who supported him. He further said Facebook “shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this censoring and silencing..." 

Boycott Facebook. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, drvoke said:

Without Facebook and Twitter, Trump is finished. He is essentially silenced.

Facebook and Twitter are legacy platforms.  Just like MySpace and AOL.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump's Seat of Power and Honor

His throne:

goldtoilet.png

Hey The democrats & leftist drinking fountain only not as elaborate as his.

Disgustingly dirty bathroom in an abandoned council house in Carlisle Cumbria UK.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I wonder if they will ban Tony Fauci now?

 

Nahhhhh...

Fire Fauci! He Certainly Deserves It

One of the worst aspects of the Covid pandemic has been the reign of Anthony Fauci. That corrupt, incompetent bureaucrat has wielded power with the same tyrannical hand as a Nero or Caligula. He lied constantly, about everything from masks to herd immunity, has connections to the Chinese lab that created the Covid bioweapon (he funded their research), and was a partisan hack that worked against President Trump. Yet, despite all of that, only a few of us were calling for either the Trump or Biden Admins to fire Fauci.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Without Facebook and Twitter, Trump is finished. He is essentially silenced.

Not really I get mail from him almost every day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Without Facebook and Twitter, Trump is finished. He is essentially silenced.

The leftist will keep him alive... they bring him up way more than the right does.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Fire Fauci! He Certainly Deserves It

One of the worst aspects of the Covid pandemic has been the reign of Anthony Fauci. That corrupt, incompetent bureaucrat has wielded power with the same tyrannical hand as a Nero or Caligula. He lied constantly, about everything from masks to herd immunity, has connections to the Chinese lab that created the Covid bioweapon (he funded their research), and was a partisan hack that worked against President Trump. Yet, despite all of that, only a few of us were calling for either the Trump or Biden Admins to fire Fauci.

I thought your thread was about the orange man. How quick you are to change the subjects once you've been owned. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

41 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump should get off his ample butt  and start his own social media platform as he proposed.

All he wants is the opportunity to divide the country even more and to increase the fame and fortune of Trump.

Hey Biden's way ahead in that category.

 

leftist politicians, Holocaust deniers, Iranian Mullahs post death to America and Death to jews and have accounts in good standing on Twitter and facebook. Something seems a little skewed here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rippy38 said:

I wonder if they will ban Tony Fauci now?

 

Nahhhhh...

Fauci is a pathetic, faint-at-the-sight-of-blood doctor turned bureaucrat who's only contribution to healthcare was developing PHS Form 44-36740EF Request To Receive Authorization To Requisition Payment of A Health Uniform Allowance.  Hundreds of Health Bureaucrats cheering for Dr. Fauci, "we need you Dr. Fauci".

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

I thought your thread was about the orange man. How quick you are to change the subjects once you've been owned. 

I'm never owned AH I don't subscribe.

 

You Libs love restricting our freedoms! Daily!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBHWT said:

I'm never owned AH I don't subscribe.

 

You Libs love restricting our freedoms! Daily!

You've been owned so many times it seems normal to you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

Facebook and Twitter are legacy platforms.  Just like MySpace and AOL.com

 Fauci corrupt, incompetent bureaucrat. He lied constantly, about everything.

 

I assume the "really smart" people at Facebook know that half the population doesn't believe a word of this and knows Facebook and other Big Tech companies are censoring speech they disagree with. Perhaps pro free speech Americans should consider taking their business elsewhere. When you have to think twice before posting a word, a phrase or a comment for fear of being punished, it's time to move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You've been owned so many times it seems normal to you. 

And you've been so full of shit so many times you don't even know what normal is anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBHWT said:

 Fauci corrupt, incompetent bureaucrat. He lied constantly, about everything.

 

I assume the "really smart" people at Facebook know that half the population doesn't believe a word of this and knows Facebook and other Big Tech companies are censoring speech they disagree with. Perhaps pro free speech Americans should consider taking their business elsewhere. When you have to think twice before posting a word, a phrase or a comment for fear of being punished, it's time to move on.

Trust me, Facebook has done the math. They're not afraid of trump. No one is afraid of the overweight has-been The only ones afraid of trump are the gutless wonders posing as GOP members of Congress.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...