Coca-Cola vending machines banned in North Carolina county: Coke gave in to the ‘woke cancel culture’

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

There are plenty of them that show your lack of maturity!

Take your pick!

LOL

My question had to do with integrity.

The fact that you would slide around that rather than answer it, is proof positive of your lack of that particular aspect of character.

Wow... that comes as a total surprise to me!  [/sarcasm off]

1 minute ago, maineman said:

My question had to do with integrity.

The fact that you would slide around that rather than answer it, is proof positive of your lack of that particular aspect of character.

Wow... that comes as a total surprise to me!  [/sarcasm off]

Oh yeah?

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I completely disagree.  Why can't you show even an ounce of maturity or integrity?

So much for your integrity...

36 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Oh yeah?

So much for your integrity...

you honestly don't see how anyone would see your "pot...meet kettle" as a denigration of my integrity?

really riippy?

My question...to YOU was:  Do you have a post of mine that displays a lack of integrity?  If so, please quote it.  If not, you can apologize forthwith.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

you honestly don't see how anyone would see your "pot...meet kettle" as a denigration of my integrity?

really riippy?

and/or your maturity.

You shot your own integrity by saying that your comment was only about integrity, when it wasn't.

Keep digging maine... the hole is getting deeper.

4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The County voted to remove Coca Cola as a vendor from all County buildings by a 3-2 vote.

That's democracy... right?

real corn rippy is FURIOUS

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

real corn rippy is FURIOUS

LOL

Yeah... I am pissed that I can't get a Coke at the Clerks Office in Surry Co NC anymore.

5 hours ago, Scout said:

Republicans:  They claim this is going to bring down the Coke empire.  :D   :D  :D 

drjoke: too ashamed to admit he voted for biden

Just now, Chiseler said:

drjoke: too ashamed to admit he voted for biden

He didn't vote for Biden... he had his wife do it for him.

Plausible deniability.

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

and/or your maturity.

You shot your own integrity by saying that your comment was only about integrity, when it wasn't.

Keep digging maine... the hole is getting deeper.

my question to you WAS only about integrity.

did you miss that?

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

This calls for some more Deplorable sniveling about cancel culture.

That said, I'm pretty sure Coke will survive an illegal banning of its sales in Bumfuque, Rightardia.

I think Coke will rewrite every single corporate document in order to make sure their policies please those in Bumfuck, NC.  

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

my question to you WAS only about integrity.

did you miss that?

The "pot meet kettle" remark was in regards to your comment about integrity AND maturity.

You were the one that dismissed the maturity part of it... and dinged your own integrity in the process.

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The "pot meet kettle" remark was in regards to your comment about integrity AND maturity.

You were the one that dismissed the maturity part of it... and dinged your own integrity in the process.

I didn't dismiss you dig at my maturity.... I didn't even contest it.  I accept that maturity on a political chat site is illusive.... I will  never try to claim that I am always the most adult person in any conversation, but my integrity is my proudest possession and I will not allow anyone to besmirch it, especially without asking for some showing of posts from me that exhibit a lack of integrity.  That's what I did.  And you couldn't produce any posts that showed a lack of integrity on my part.  I dinged nothing.  You dodged and continue to do so. You could simply say, now... that you are sorry... that you did not mean to question my integrity and only meant to question my maturity.  Unfortunately for our continued interactions, I doubt your ability to do so.    

22 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think Coke will rewrite every single corporate document in order to make sure their policies please those in Bumfuck, NC.  

Do you? 
I hate coke anyway. I’m  done with coke and Nike shoes. 

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

I didn't dismiss you dig at my maturity.... I didn't even contest it.  I accept that maturity on a political chat site is illusive.... I will  never try to claim that I am always the most adult person in any conversation, but my integrity is my proudest possession and I will not allow anyone to besmirch it, especially without asking for some showing of posts from me that exhibit a lack of integrity.  That's what I did.  And you couldn't produce any posts that showed a lack of integrity on my part.  I dinged nothing.  You dodged and continue to do so. You could simply say, now... that you are sorry... that you did not mean to question my integrity and only meant to question my maturity.  Unfortunately for our continued interactions, I doubt your ability to do so.    

Okay... I'm sorry for pointing out your lack of maturity and integrity.

Better now?

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Okay... I'm sorry for pointing out your lack of maturity and integrity.

Better now?

loud and clear.

adios

10 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

This calls for some more Deplorable sniveling about cancel culture.

That said, I'm pretty sure Coke will survive an illegal banning of its sales in Bumfuque, Rightardia.

I'll be buying 2 cases the next time at the store!  Fuck the idiot RNC cultist scumbags!

• Thumb up 1
45 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I'll be buying 2 cases the next time at the store!  Fuck the idiot RNC cultist scumbags!

You go supra... that will show 'em!

Just be sure to check your blood sugar after the first case.

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You go supra... that will show 'em!

Just be sure to check your blood sugar after the first case.

My son's friends drink most of them.  I only drink 1 with burgers or Mexican food for lunch.😎

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

Go well with some Chick-fil-A!

What?