• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Republicans have a long history of shitting on the environment. I hate their guts.     Biden freezes oil leases in Alaska refuge pending new environmental review (msn.com) (Full ar

Try to stay relevant with the subject, racist.

That still looks beautiful after the last four years of Trump shitting on it...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

a body of water with a mountain in the background: This undated photo shows the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.

Republicans have a long history of shitting on the environment. I hate their guts.

Biden freezes oil leases in Alaska refuge pending new environmental review (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The Biden administration is suspending all oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge pending a deeper look at the environmental impacts of drilling in the sensitive region, the Interior Department said Tuesday.

The suspension of the leases follows President Biden's January 20 executive order that identified “alleged legal deficiencies” in the original leasing program and put in place a temporary moratorium on any oil- and gas-related activities in the refuge. The executive order also left open the possibility that the department would undertake a new environmental review to address potential legal flaws in the program.

The Trump administration completed the environmental impact statement in less than two years and held the first ever lease sale in the refuge on January 6, just two weeks before leaving office. (Fuck Trump and fuck the GOP.-drvoke)

What? There might be oil under that lake. Drain it!!

Just now, drvoke said:

"The Trump administration completed the environmental impact statement in less than two years and held the first ever lease sale in the refuge on January 6, just two weeks before leaving office."

Rippy will run now that you exposed him to the facts.

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

"The Trump administration completed the environmental impact statement in less than two years and held the first ever lease sale in the refuge on January 6, just two weeks before leaving office."

Should an impact study take longer than two years?

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

If you have, then why not just answer?

Why should I do it for you?

You're the Mod. You're supposed to be verifying all the facts.

(just kidding)

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, calguy said:

Rippy will run now that you exposed him to the facts.

Ha! I'm still here!

What I want to know is, does drvoke care about the environment where the oil will come from to cover the supply that didn't come from here?

It's gonna come from somewhere... it always does.

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Ha! I'm still here!

What I want to know is, does drvoke care about the environment where the oil will come from to cover the supply that didn't come from here?

It's gonna come from somewhere... it always does.

We'll probably be seeing oil demand decreasing over the next decade or so. Especially if electric cars take off like they're starting to. If battery technology can increase the range and more charging stations appear, you'll be seeing a lot more of them on the road.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

We'll probably be seeing oil demand decreasing over the next decade or so. Especially if electric cars take off like they're starting to. If battery technology can increase the range and more charging stations appear, you'll be seeing a lot more of them on the road.

Yeah... all that battery manufacturing and disposal is going to be so green... as well as generating all the electricity to charge them!

36 minutes ago, drvoke said:

a body of water with a mountain in the background: This undated photo shows the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.

Republicans have a long history of shitting on the environment. I hate their guts.

Biden freezes oil leases in Alaska refuge pending new environmental review (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The Biden administration is suspending all oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge pending a deeper look at the environmental impacts of drilling in the sensitive region, the Interior Department said Tuesday.

The suspension of the leases follows President Biden's January 20 executive order that identified “alleged legal deficiencies” in the original leasing program and put in place a temporary moratorium on any oil- and gas-related activities in the refuge. The executive order also left open the possibility that the department would undertake a new environmental review to address potential legal flaws in the program.

The Trump administration completed the environmental impact statement in less than two years and held the first ever lease sale in the refuge on January 6, just two weeks before leaving office. (Fuck Trump and fuck the GOP.-drvoke)

You think democrats do anything for the environment? 

What about mass immigration? Is that going to help out your environment? 

Just now, rippy38 said:

Yeah... all that battery manufacturing and disposal is going to be so green!

I think it will be much better than polluting the air burning oil. But like I said, the technology will probably have to advance before electric cars replace all the gas engines.

2 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

You think democrats do anything for the environment? 

What about mass immigration? Is that going to help out your environment? 

Don't forget about the Jews

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, calguy said:

You forgot to blame the Jews.

You know...Greenpeace used to be vehemently anti immigration because all the science suggests that immigration is bad for the environment. 

This changes when David gelbaum, a Jew, said he would donate a lot of money to Greenpeace but only if they shut up about immigration. 

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

You know...Greenpeace used to be vehemently anti immigration because all the science suggests that immigration is bad for the environment. 

This changes when David gelbaum, a Jew, said he would donate a lot of money to Greenpeace but only if they shut up about immigration. 

Somehow I knew we could count on you to find the Jewish connection.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

This is why I vote Democrat

You voted Republican, the last time around !

YOU said so yourself !

Or was that again one of your lies ?

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Somehow I knew we could count on you to find the Jewish connection.

There is a Jewish connection with most anything. 

Why wouldn't there be? They rule the western world.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I support that 100% !

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE   . . .  now !

Kill big oil  . . .  no mercy !

@Mirabeau  aka   @BIGTEX ?

ROFLMAO

• Haha 1

Meh.    Protecting a landscape that nobody ever sees at the cost of human lives doesn't seem like much of a trade-off.  What good is a pristine planet if there's nobody around to enjoy it?    

• MORON! 2
6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You voted Republican, the last time around !

YOU said so yourself !

Or was that again one of your lies ?

No, I didn't. And you won't be able to point to it because I never said it.

• Thumb up 1